Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:04 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 7:40 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

Who is online?
In total there are 77 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 77 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Freaks Come Out At Night...

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Freaks Come Out At Night... - Page 2 Empty Re: Freaks Come Out At Night...

Post by acuyra Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:55 am

Divine couldn't help but sigh a little, the music thankfully drowning it out. She would have loved that afterparty with Ro, but she knew their night wouldn't be that long. She would just have to make due with their little private session. It would be a good bit before Stone and Mako made their way onto the scene, and she could have all sorts of fun until then.

"It most certainly is." She grabbed her heels and started to lead Ro to the back as the crowd moved out of their way, whistles and catcalls accompanying their every step. "I have a few friends back home that you might want to play with, too. Can't wait to introduce you."

They stepped into the back area and Divine found the right door soon enough, helpfully labeled 'MUD' at the top in bright, red letter. She slid the door open, and sure enough, the playroom was set up - sizable mud pit, a couple of feet deep, wide enough for them and maybe two more. Perfect.

She took off her dress and laid it to the side along with her shoes, revealing her red bra and panties, a perfect match to Ro's hair. After a sly wink Ro's way, Divine stepped out in the arena, taking slow steps and getting a feel for the mud between her toes. Quite an exquisite feeling

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:45 am

“Oooooh, a group fight? Maybe we spoke too soon, we could tag against your friends. Unless they just like to watch.” Ro STILL didn’️t realize this was a trap. She thought she’️d found someone who loved fighting as much as she did.

Ro grinned as they stepped into MUD room, letting the mud seep in between her bare feet as she came in. She slipped off her leather outfit, revealing a pure black bra and pure black panties. “Just know what you’️re getting into, I’️d feel bad if I didn’️t warn you. I’️m a professional, hardcore, hentai fighter…and I think rules are something best left at home. Is that okay, my sexy rival for the thrown?” Ro’️s feet sank a bit. “Heh, nice, drowning depth.” she teased.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:00 am

"Typically I'm the one watching." Divine licked her lips as Ro stripped down, revealing her full form - every sensuous, beautiful inch of it. "But today I'm taking on a more hands-on approach than I usually do."

She started to strut around Ro, casually stepping along, pausing only to kick a little mud her way. "And you don't have to warn me. Ro. I know exactly who you are - you could say I'm a fan."She finally stopped circling and brought her hands up, open handed, a relaxed stance. "Call me Divine. And I might surprise you. In fact, I guarantee it."

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:04 am

“Heh, I hope so…I live to find people who can give me a good fight. As long as they know how to have fun in a fight.” Ro smirked. She grinned, coming around and getting her arms up. “I kinda figured you knew me…but I woulda felt like I trapped ya if I didn’️t warn you.” Ro chuckled…

Suddenly, Ro pounced. She moved as if she was going to lock up, getting her arms up towards her opponents hand…but then suddenly, she reached low and tried to grab her forearms to push her forward and yank her face down in the mud!

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:17 am

As fun as this was, Divine would have to be careful - not only was Ro the more experienced one here, she was stronger, and quite quick on her feet. Divine's main advantage was going to be the element of surprise - so far as Ro could know, she was just dealing with some sexy fan in a club.

Ro's speed came into play as she grabbed Divine's arms before she could move away, pulling her down and threatening to smack her face into the mud. She went down along with it, her face driving into the grime, but she had her own way of countering - with her body bent over, she used her flexibility to kick up from behind her back, her leg shooting out at Ro's face like a scorpion's tail.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:27 am

Ro did not know who she was facing. Indeed, Ro was sort of counting on her being a little knew to fighting for that to work. She intended to yank her straight in the mud and then sit on her to dunk her under, weaken and tease her a bit.

Suddenly, though, sexy bare feet slapped her face! Before she could do anything, her body fell on its back in the mud with a splash!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:34 am

It wasn't often that Divine had a chance to really fight one on one - Mako and Stone were usually capable of handing threats by themselves while she watched and threw the occasional shot in. She was fine being the brains of the operation. Saved her money on hospital bills.

But there was something to getting her own feet wet that was infinitely satisfying, she had to admit. The feel Ro's face on her bare feet was something else, a new sort of domination. She wanted more.

She pulled her head out of the mud and shook the crud from her eyes, spotting Ro on her back. That was an opportunity worth seizing, and she pounced, jumping on Ro's body and trying to tangle her legs in a classic grapevine, spread her out.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Thu Aug 07, 2014 2:09 am

The mud in this area was deep…deep enough that Ro had to worry about being submerged. Ro was just trying tog et up when, suddenly, her opponent jumped on her and tangled up her legs! Before Ro knew it, she was sinking underneath the mud, totally submerged and with her legs being spread. It was painfull, plus Ro was blind and drowning!

She nearly growled udner the mud, but kept her mouth shut as she tried to get her hands up to reach for Divine’️s breasts and give them two hard claws before Divine could secure her arms…but it was hard to aim while half submerged in mud!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:31 am

Divine let out a listless sigh as she started riding down Ro's struggles, putting her dancer's legs to good use. She loved dominating men, of course, but there was something oh so very sensual about giving the same treatment to a fellow woman, especially with a lovely body like Ro's. Mako had been very adamant about them not having Friction matches, but she allowed Stone to have one, anyway. Maybe she could make another exception. Wouldn't hurt to ask.

She started thrusting with a slow rhythm, grinding her hips down into redheaded beauty, but the moment wasn't hers to savor - Ro was far from finished. Divine yelped as her breasts were squeezed and clawed, suddenly forgetting about the hold and easing up on the grapevine as she started to furiously pull at the carnal queen's mauling fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:52 am

Ro kept up her vicious attack, trying her best to get her to let go so she could get some hair. Her fingers and nails ripped and carved, trying to really scratch at her. Finally, though, Divine’️s grapevine pin loosened up! Ro used this chance to try and squirm out, emerging from the mud and gasping for breath while she shoved Divine away!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next