» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:51 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:52 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 5:40 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 5:39 am

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:51 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 87 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 82 Guests :: 3 Bots

anon4you, ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass, killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Freaks Come Out At Night...

2 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Freaks Come Out At Night... - Page 3 Empty Re: Freaks Come Out At Night...

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:04 am

Divine went flopping away, mud splashing all over as she rolled to her chest. Even taking the mud into account, this woman was extremely slippery - she knew her chest would be stinging for days from that mauling, probably feel it every time she turned on her chest. Some retaliation was in order.

She pushed herself up and dashed forward, deciding to switch tactics. Wrestling with Ro clearly wasn't the best idea. She was made for a woman, but strong enough for a man, and taking her head on would just result in her getting steamrolled. Tactics were in order.

Divine spun around and came at her with a spinning hook kick, her heel arching through the air and going for Ro's face.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:08 am

Ro grinned as she got up, trying to dive at Divine…but once more, she had underestimated the sexy queen. A bare foot slapped her face, smashing her cheek and teeth from the side and making her fall back into the mud with a splat. Trying to swim back away from her, she splashed some mud so she could escape, aiming it at Divine’️s face. It was clear Divine was a REAL fighter, maybe from another league she didn’️t know…or even AFW. Ro needed to regroup.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Primarily Tension (but will take the train over to Friction)
Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
John Mitchel- Former Tension World Champion
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:18 am

Divine considered it a small miracle that she didn't slip and bust her ass on that one. Granted, that's what almost happened, anyway, but it didn't have anything to do with kick. Her form was flawless, her balance perfected by years of dancing.

No, it had to do with getting mud through in her face. She fell back, slipped, and hit her back on the side of the mud pit, getting some genuine pain from the impact as she slid down. She already had some mud in her eyes, but not this much by a long shot, and she had to stop to clear some of it away.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:28 am

Ro shook the cobwebs out of her head as she backed away and her opponent fell.

“Ooo, very nice. You’️re very good.” she grinned as she came up, trying to get to her feet in the deep mud, even though it constricted her movements.

Your writings and head are disordered and mixed up, so that it is exceedingly annoying to read and difficult to remember what you write.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:40 am

Divine got the mud out of her eyes and stood up straight, sauntering around Ro like they were in the middle of the street and not covered in a thick layer of grime. She reached behind her back and undid the bra, tossing it to the side as she lazily walked.

"Why, thank you." She blew a quick kiss her way and smiled like the devil herself. "I did mention that I'm new talent in the AFW, didn't I? I hope that didn't slip my mind."

Last edited by 12547 on Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:43 am

“Oooo, maybe we can tangle sometimes. I hope your Tension, need stronger girls.” Ro chuckled as they circled each other, then her eyes went wide as she took her braw off. Ro did the same, reaching around and slipping her leather off, then tossing it away before she jumped at Divine, trying to tackle her down in the mud. Ro, though, was a bit less suited to moving in the mud than Divine was.

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:51 am

Divine had to stifle a laugh at that. The foreshadowing was so thick you could almost feel it.

"I am Tension, as it turns out. Though..." She spun around as Ro clumsily came forward, letting her pass by and splash in the mud. "Be careful what you wish for. I'm not quite sure you can handle me, sweet thing."

She seized the moment and jumped on Ro's back, trying to wrap her powerful legs around the beauty's neck from behind before she could stand all the way up, squeeze the air clean out of her.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:00 am

Ro let out a gasp as she fell into the mud AGAIN! This was getting frustrating…but oh so fun. Once more, Ro found herself simultaneously deprived of air. Divine’️s sexy legs were choking her, whilst at the same time Ro was thrust under the mud to drown!

This time, Ro couldn’️t reach her breast and instead splashed and thrashed in the mud, trying to pry her opponent’️s legs open!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:08 am

Divine had almost forgotten how good it was to squeeze a neck between her thighs. That power, that control the feel of a helpless body squirming beneath her - exquisite. Holy, almost. She cooed, crossed her legs, and powered down even harder, practically chewing on Ro's neck with her thighs.

Unfortunately, as great as this usually was, being in mud made holding a grip on anything a tricky affair, and it promptly bit Divine in her ass. Ro managed to pry her legs apart enough to pop out, and the former songstress fell forward with a shriek, tumbling off Ro and landed face first into the mud, her rear sticking up as her whole world became muted. The mud was everywhere all of the sudden - eyes, nose, mouth, ears, all over her head, dominating every sense.

Back to top Go down

Post by beangraff Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:21 am

Ro honestly didn’️t expect to be able to pry those legs open. Leg Scissors were notoriously hard to pry open with brute strength. But, she forgot about the mud. Soon, the slippery substance gave her enough lubrication to quickly slip out of the trap she was in, popping out of the mud with a gasp!

Ro cleared the mud out of her eyes, just in time to see Devine’️s sexy ass! Grinning, Ro gave it a good, hard SLAP and took one hand. She tried to slip it under her panties to finger Divine’️s ass, while her other hand tried to hold Divine’️s face under the mud!

Ro Laren
Amanda Clare

Tension
Anthony Fuller
beangraff
beangraff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next