Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 9:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 2:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 9:42 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 46 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 44 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 12:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

From One Thing to Another

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 14 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:24 pm

Charlene moaned as she felt Chiharu slided around her and cupped her breasts from behind. The girl once again brought her ideas about the games they could play together. Naughty games, without a doubt, but she had gone this far. Not to mention that it's impossible to resist Chiharu when the girl was this close and whispering in that seductive manner, as her body already warming up again as a proof. Right now Charlene was already trapped in Chiharu's web, and she wouldn't be able to escape until the girl had her fun with her.

"A-alright..." she said, glancing over her shoulder to Chiharu. "What games are we going to play...?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:36 pm

Chiharu held onto Charlene from behind, not really kneading the blonde’️s breasts, but simply holding them. She was taking everything very slowly, being very gentle with the sexually inexperienced wrestler. But now, it was time to spice things up a little. When Charlene agreed to play some games with Chiharu, the Japanese beauty would giggle happily and slide herself away from Charlene, walking over to the cabinets which were along one wall.

“All kinds of games,” Chiharu said in response to Charlene’️s question. She dug into one of the cabinets. “Fun games. I have one I would very much like to start out with, Char-chan. Since I made you cum, I would really like for you to make me cum now…”

She pulled out a pair of handcuffs and jangled them. While they were made of metal, they were padded, with fluffy pink padding to make them more comfortable. “Here we go,” she said. She walked over and would pull Charlene’️s hands behind her back, cuffing them together carefully. Then, gently, she would lower Charlene onto the floor so that she was laying down. “This is called ‘Caterpillar.’️ Your hands are cuffed, so you have to wiggle across the room…” Chiharu would walk over and sit down on a chair along the wall. She spread her legs to reveal her wet pussy to Charlene. “…if you want a taste of this.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:08 pm

Charlene watched rather nervously as Chiharu picked something from a cabinet. A collection of her naughty toys? It didn't seem like she had to be a detective to figure that out. She wasn't sure how she could make Chiharu cum, especially when the thing the girl picked up turned out to be a handcuff. It looked fluffy and all, alright, but it's still a cuff.

"Eee..." she let out as Chiharu attached the cuffs to her wrists and pushed her down. "I-I have to wiggle...?" she asked, before trying to move for a bit. "Uuhh... t-this is rather uncomfortable..."

Every inch she made rubbed her bare front on the floor, causing her to squirm uncomfortably from time to time. It really was as if she's a real caterpillar. The blonde looked forward, where Chiharu had seated herself on a chair and displayed her womanhood as her prize. Charlene blushed and gulped, wondering why she's doing this, although she kept moving forward. The distance might not be that far, but wiggling around like this made it felt like the longest crawl ever...

"H-haa... haaa..." the blonde panted as she wiggled her way towards the chair.

Last edited by 10553 on Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:14 am

Chiharu would almost feel bad for Charlene, but this was a very simple step, a very easy one, and the blonde would get her reward just as soon as she made it across the floor. Chiharu would shower her with praise and make her as comfortable as possible. But not until then. That level of what some might consider cruelty was an essential part of this sort of play. Chiharu was sure that, deep down, Charlene didn’️t mind this game at all.

“Come on, Char-chan, sweetie…” Chiharu cooed, as she watched Charlene making slow but steady progress, snaking across the floor of the dungeon. As Charlene began to get close, Chiharu would scoot forward to the edge of her seat, opening up her legs a little wider so that Charlene could see her prize perfectly.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:27 am

"Ugh..."

Charlene finally got pretty close to her "prize" after a while, which kinda surprised herself too. This wasn't something she normally would even imagine doing after all. The blonde groveled at Chiharu's feet, taking a short break to adjust her breath before she raised herself onto her knees so she could reach the girl's womanhood. This little game really made Chiharu like a goddess.

With the girl's pussy now inches away from her face, Charlene gulped. She had to dare herself to lean forward and lick Chiharu's womahood as it would be her first time ever doing it. Squinting her eyes a bit, the blonde would touch the lower lips of the girl softly with her tongue and glanced up to see Chiharu's reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:36 am

Chiharu waited patiently, sitting at the edge of her seat, waiting for Charlene to wiggle her way all across the floor to pleasure her. It took a little while, but Chiharu made it, and, as she got herself up onto her knees, Chiharu would open up her arms, holding them out to either side invitingly, welcoming Charlene to begin pleasuring her.

Charlene hesitated for a few moments, and it occurred to Chiharu that the blonde woman probably had never done anything like this before. Well, there was a first time for everything. This little session was Charlene’️s first step into a much larger, much sexier world. When Charlene’️s tongue touched Chiharu’️s sex, the Japanese woman would let her head fall back and would moan loudly, her legs stomping softly on the floor as she wiggled in arousal.

“Oooh…that’️s good, Char-chan…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:46 am

Chiharu seemed pleased with the licking. Charlene doubted that she could make the girl feel as good as she was before considering her inexperience, but the only way to improve was to keep doing it. She ran her tongue a little faster, pushing it further gradually while keeping her sight on Chiharu's face like a pet that wanted to see her mistress pleasured. When she's not in front of a roaring crowds like in the ring, somehow that kind of thinking wasn't as embarrassing.

"Mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:58 pm

Charlene was getting into it. Chiharu could tell by the way the blonde wrestler was licking, faster now, a little more vigorously, pushing the slimy organ further into Chiharu’️s eager sex. The Japanese woman moaned loudly, her head rolling on her shoulders, letting Charlene know that what she was doing felt very, very good, and that Chiharu wanted more. Charlene’️s licking style also betrayed her inexperience in the cunnilingual arts, but it had an earnest quality that a connoisseur like Chiharu greatly appreciated.

“Mmmm…” she moaned, as Charlene continued licking. She would glance down at the blonde every now and then to smile and nod. She wiggled her toes, her legs sliding back and forth, as she was unable to keep from fidgeting a little as she was orally pleasured by her adorable blonde guest.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:57 pm

It seemed like she's doing alright so far, so Charlene was encouraged to go even faster. The scent of Chiharu's sex and the feeling of the girl' womanhood grind against her tongue were quite addictive, making her thinking of nothing else but to please Japanese beauty. It's funny how she tried her hardest to resist the girl's advance a while back.

Chiharu was the first girl she ever touched in this manner, so Charlene was pretty nervous whether she's doing it right or not. Her tongue kept flicking up and down as she savored Chiharu's juice. The blonde couldn't help but to cringe a bit at the new taste, although she had a feeling that by the time they're done, she'd probably already get used to it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:59 am

Chiharu fidgeted, her legs moving, her butt wiggling in her seat as Charlene seemed heartened by Chiharu’️s powerful reaction to the cunnilingual stimulation. Chiharu felt the speed of the blonde’️s tongue begin to increase, as it flicked back and forth across her pussy lips. It tickled, and it aroused, and it soothed, making Chiharu’️s whole body feel warm as her sex grew wetter and wetter and she approached an orgasm of her own.

“Oh…ohh! Mmm! Yes, Char-chan, this is great! Mmmmm…I’️m cumming…nnnngghhah!”

Chiharu would not try to hold her orgasm in. Her head would fall back and bump against the wall as her body tensed up and she came, sweet honey spilling out of her pussy as the delicate touch of Charlene’️s tongue served its purpose perfectly.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next