Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 69 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 69 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

From One Thing to Another

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 16 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Thu Jul 17, 2014 8:02 am

Charlene could only answer in some muffled squealing under Chiharu and that's what she did before she stuck out her tongue again to stimulate the rubbing crotch of the girl. The feeling of Chiharu's slick womanhood caressing her face felt rather gross at first, but the scent quickly intoxicated her mind again to brush the thought aside. Soon enough the blonde would start licking Chiharu mindlessly.

"Mmmm... mmm..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:27 am

Once Chiharu had shifted her butt back and instead pressed her crotch down over Charlene’️s face, the blonde wasted very little time before beginning to orally pleasure Chiharu once again. She seemed to really be getting into the deed, too, judging by the way she went along with the licking, her tongue sliding over Chiharu’️s sex with a highly-arousing rhythm. The Japanese woman laughed airily, tossed her head to the side to get her hair out of her face, then moaned very loudly as she began to get wet again.

“Mmm…oh, yes…” she purred, as she would begin to gently grind her pussy against Charlene’️s face, trying to bring herself to orgasm very quickly, loving the stimulation of Charlene’️s tongue running across her lower lips.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:46 pm

Charlene took a few pauses to get some breather, even if she could only inhale Chiharu's scent for the most part. The blonde kept licking the girl's wet womanhood as that was the only thing she could do for now. The faster she made Chiharu came, the faster she'd be able to breath normally... and getting something else in return.

She picked up her pace, even rubbing her face clumsily against the girl's sex, her nose occasionally rubbed the bud of Chiharu as a result. It's not like anyone else could see her doing this anyways. Her breathing was getting heavier and her face became hot and slippery, but she tried to focus herself at the task at hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 19, 2014 12:21 am

The last thing Chiharu wanted was to make Charlene pass out. Breath play was something that Chiharu was interested in, and she had practiced it on occasion beforehand. But right now, she didn't want to complicate things. Charlene was just dipping her toes into Chiharu's hedonistic pool. The Japanese woman was not going to scare her off. Though the fact that Charlene only had limited air as she performed cunnilingus on Chiharu did add a certain element of excitement to the proceedings.

"Mmm...yeah," Chiharu purred, as her guest began rubbing her face against Chiharu's sex, as the speed of her tongue lashing back and forth over Chiharu's lower lips began to increase, as well. Whenever Charlene's nose poked her clit, Chiharu would let out another wavering, euphoric whimper, as her pussy quickly became dripping wet, and she was once again very close to cumming.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:52 am

Charlene began to struggle for air, her movement slowed down every now an then. It felt like she's close to passing out only to be kept awake by the feeling of Chiharu's pussy rubbing her face. Her other senses almost felt numb and it seemed like her tongue was the only part of her body that she could move.

So she kept licking and licking like it's the only thing that kept her conscious. Chiharu's womanhood felt so addictive that she couldn't get enough of it. Never before in her life she tasted anything like this. If only she had known sooner that sexual things could feel this good!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:15 am

Chiharu had a very sensitive pussy, and her inner thighs were very much the same. She could feel the way Charlene’️s head moved underneath her, and the way it began to slow down. Chiharu took a second between her moans to glance down, and she frowned. Charlene was running out of air. While Chiharu wanted a lack of oxygen to spur on her blonde friend, she did not want the European wrestler to pass out altogether. She considered the possibility of lifting herself off of Charlene for a second to allow the blonde to breathe.

Charlene didn’️t need that respite. She kept licking, licking, and Chiharu’️s dripping pussy responded by becoming wetter, wetter, and wetter. “Ooooohhm,” Chiharu moaned, rocking on top of Charlene’️s face, thrusting her pussy up against the blonde’️s mouth. “Mmmmh…yes, Char-chan…yes!” Chiharu cried out, as she came all over Charlene’️s face. She would keep on riding her guest’️s tongue until her orgasm subsided, at which point she would flop down onto her side on the floor, letting Charlene get some air.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:09 am

It almost felt like forever, but eventually she managed to bring Chiharu to another climax. Charlene grunted as her face was washed yet again by the host's love juices, forcing her to swallow some of it. As she finally got the breathing space she needed, the blonde quickly gasped for air like a fish on a land.

"Haaa... haaa... haahh..."

Her eyes half opened as she breathed heavily, exhausted from the lack of air. Her head felt light and hot at the same time, but she couldn't say that she hated how it felt. Charlene might have think of it as gross before, but not now. She's not too sure if she could say that it felt good, though. She's not too sure on anything at all at the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:35 am

Chiharu’️s orgasm had subsided, and now she had a chance to bask in the afterglow, splayed out on the cool stone floor, panting, her legs spread wide open to give her pussy a chance to air out. It was so hot after that second orgasm that Chiharu almost thought her lower body was going to melt away. She would remain in this position for quite a while before remembering that her friend, who had nearly passed out during that cunnilingus session, was still trapped in the smotherbox.

“Oh!” Chiharu gasped, rolling over onto her front and reaching down to undo the latches which attached the top of the box to its sides. “Here you go, Char-chan. Time for you to get out of there. We’️ll try a couple more things before I let you get some rest for the night…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:24 pm

Charlene slumped onto her hands and knees once Chiharu opened the stool, still struggling to breath normally until a few more seconds passed. She slowly crawled away from the box and laid herself on her back to get a little rest. The blonde stared rather emptily to the dungeon's ceilings, her breathing gradually became more stable.

"M-more... things..." she weakly echoed Chiharu's words as she glanced to the host.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:13 pm

Chiharu was still purring, still feeling waves of pleasure wash over her in the aftermath of her lovely orgasm. She would watch with one eye as Charlene turned over onto her hands and knees and slowly crawled her way out of the smother box, in the opposite direction from where Chiharu was laying, and would stare up at the ceiling, sprawled out on her back. Chiharu was smiling as she would turn herself over onto her hands and knees again and crawl over to her guest, who seemed to be in a trance, thinking about Chiharu’️s last words. The Japanese beauty knew not to push her new friend too far, but she did have a couple of other things to do.

“Yes, Char-chan,” she would whisper. “Just a couple more things…I think I need to make you cum again, don’️t I…?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next