Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 58 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 57 Guests :: 2 Bots

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

From One Thing to Another

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

From One Thing to Another - Page 17 Empty Re: From One Thing to Another

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 8:15 am

"Eh... I..." Charlene was snapped out of her trance as she heard what Chiharu said. "Uh... If you say so..."

The thought of having another orgasm suddenly sent a chilling wave through her back. The blonde had to say that the last time was quite mind blowing already that she didn't feel grossed out like before. What kind of effect another one would have on her? She was thrilled and nervous at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:45 am

Chiharu would slowly get up onto her feet, making sure she could balance and she wasn’️t about to faint after that powerful last orgasm which she experienced. Once she was definitely stabilized, Chiharu would smile and walk over to Charlene again, reaching down to pat Charlene on the head.

“You are so cute, Char-chan,” Chiharu would say, helping Charlene to her feet so that the two of them could figure out what their next order of business would be. Chiharu looked around, considering what machine to use next as she continued to introduce Charlene to the world of kinkiness into which they were delving deeper and deeper. As she looked, her eyes strayed to the cabinets, as well. She had many supplies that could be used.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:44 am

Charlene had calmed down a bit when Chiharu pulled her up to her feet, although she still looked quite out of it. Looking around the dungeon, she had to say she had no idea at all how all the other toys worked, though she did have a bit of ideas. Her eyes wandered on the restraining devices that Chiharu had, but she didn't say anything. It's probably best to leave it to the host.

She still imagined herself being restrained in all those toys, wondering how it'd feel inside one of, if not all of them. It seemed that the experience inside the smotherbox made her drawn to the sensation of being immobilized.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 6:46 am

Chiharu had some idea of how to really make Charlene’️s next orgasm spectacular. She noticed how Charlene was beginning to become accustomed to the idea of being immobilized, maybe even, Chiharu thought, coming to be excited by it, and this next contraption would take that to the next level. Charlene would have no control at all. All she would have would be pleasure.

“Are you ready, Char-chan? It’️s your turn again next…and you are going to love this. Come with me,” Chiharu would say, taking Charlene by the hand and leading her across the room to a tall, reinforced fiberglass cross, with padded restraints for the wrists and the ankles. So long as Charlene would let her, Chiharu would lift Charlene up onto the small step stool beneath the cross, then attached the blonde’️s wrists to the two upper arms of the X-shaped cross, and her legs to the two lower arms.

“Comfy?” Chiharu asked. “I’️m not done quite yet. You wait here…”

She would walk away, back towards the cabinets across the dungeon, swishing her hips back and forth and giving Charlene a bit of a show to heighten her anticipation.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:45 am

Charlene gulped as Chiharu promised that she's going to love their next play, and let herself being led to the cross shaped device. She didn't resist at all when the host strapped her to the contraption, just looking around nervously and tested just how tight her bound was. The blonde nodded as Chiharu asked whether she was comfy, even if she's not sure if she should feel comfortable like this.

Her eyes were fixed at the swaying hips of Chiharu as the girl left her to fetch something from the cabinet. The sight of the chocolate ass that just smothered her a while back seemed quite hypnotic to her for some reason, enough to make her remain quiet for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:41 am

Chiharu made her way over to the cabinets and opened up a couple of them. She would need a few of her fun little toys for this—some that she rarely got a chance to use. This was going to be a major step up for Charlene and, in some ways, for Chiharu, as well. It should be phenomenal. But Chiharu had to be tactful in case the mere concept of it unnerved the blonde wrestler.

“Okay, Char-chan,” Chiharu would sing out, turning back to her guest with her arms full of interesting toys, “this might be a little scary, but if you relax, I promise you that this will be the most fulfilling sexual experience of your life.” Chiharu would hold up the things she was carrying so that Charlene could see: a blindfold, a pair of earmuffs, and a small piece of strange white foam. “What I plan to do here is to deprive you of all of your senses—all of them except the sense of touch. Without the ability to taste, or see, or hear, or properly smell, your body will become all the more sensitive to touch. And I will take full advantage of that to bring you to a most delicious, satisfying orgasm.”

“Now…are you okay with that?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm

Charlene could guess what Chiharu was planing with the blindfold and the earmuffs, but what was that foam thing for? The girl's explanation made her felt a mixed sensation inside her. Uneasiness, curiosity, but the most dominant feeling was the tingling sense that ran through her body, as if it's begging to taste the experience Chiharu promised. The blonde's cheeks blushed as she realized that a part of her craved the feeling of an even better climax.

"O-okay..." she answered meekly. "I-I'll l-leave it to you... miss Chiharu..."

This feeling of helplessness and surrender weren't foreign to her, but it was different in a way that she willingly let herself being used by Chiharu. The girl made her did it without any coercion whatsoever, which made her wondered how it's even possible. At this rate, she might as well let Chiharu take her as far as possible!

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:28 pm

Chiharu smiled. Charlene really was starting to get used to the idea of kinkiness, of sex, of this sort of dungeon-based fun. She didn’️t seem to hesitate at all when Chiharu explained what she was going to do. That was remarkable. These sorts of methods were sometimes used as a sort of torture—sensory deprivation could be terrifying, if it lasted long enough. But when it was used in moderation, only for a few minutes, and coupled with a soft, sensual touch, it was one of the most potent means of sexual gratification that Chiharu had yet discovered.

“I’️m going to make you feel very, very good, Char-chan…” Chiharu said. “Now, just relax, and breathe normally through your nose…”

She would slip the blindfold around Charlene’️s head, so that it fit snugly over her eyes. Chiharu would then put the earmuffs over Charlene’️s ears. And, finally, she would insert the small piece of foam gently, carefully into Charlene’️s mouth. She stepped back and looked Charlene over for a minute, admiring her handiwork. Now, before Charlene had time to become unnerved, it was time to begin. Chiharu would kneel down and begin to gently stroke Chiharu’️s inner thigh, with each stroke coming closer and closer to the blonde’️s sex.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:28 am

Charlene braced herself for this so called sensory deprivation thing, and closed her eyes as Chiharu put the blindfold on her eyes. As she's adjusting to the darkness, her ears were also covered with the earmuffs, and finally the foam was inserted to her mouth. The blonde squirmed a bit as she felt uncomfortable in this kind of state. Fortunately she wasn't left unattended for too long at all.

The blonde moaned through the foam as she felt Chiharu's hand stroking her thigh. The host didn't lie. She felt even more sensitive now, to the point that a simple stroke like that felt kinda electrifying. It made her shuddered and twitched from time to time, showing just how much this sensory deprivation affected her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:51 am

Chiharu observed Charlene’️s reactions closely. The blonde girl shuddered and twitched, wiggling about—obviously, the sensory deprivation was having a profound effect on her. It should. Chiharu was an expert when it came to these sorts of things, and the simple effectiveness of this sort of sensory deprivation was one of her greatest discoveries. All of the woman who had been her…“test subjects” for this experience had orgasmed very quickly.

Chiharu rolled her eyes at her own thoughts. She was starting to sound like a scientist, thinking to herself like that. It was silly, was what it was. She was just a woman who liked sex, and happened to prefer a very kinky brand of it.

She would continue to stroke Charlene’️s thighs, beginning to blow gently on them, as well, letting the warm air wash across her guest’️s creamy white skin. Her hand continued to get closer and closer to Charlene’️s sex…

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18  Next