Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 64 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 11 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:50 pm

It would have been bad enough for Miyabi if she had merely hit the mat with that sort of force. It was enough to throw a girl for a loop. But having a woman who weighed almost two hundred pounds—and didn’️t like Miyabi very much, to boot—land hard on top of her, flattening her against the mat, just made it all the more painful. Miyabi felt like a big pancake right now as her whole naked body was pressed against the canvas.

“Uuughuuugh…” Miyabi groaned. <Get off…> she insisted in Japanese.

Oksana did get off of her, but she didn’️t give Miyabi much time to recover. The sumo trainee yelped as her dark hair was pulled, forcing her to get up onto all fours lest the hair be ripped out of her head. Once she was up on all fours, she had no choice but to slowly crawl in the direction that Oksana suggested with her pulling and the sharp, stinging slaps to Miyabi’️s naked ass. “Nuughh!” Miyabi grunted, crawling slowly towards the corner, though she knew what awaited her there if she actually allowed Oksana to position her properly. She crawled very slowly, hoping that Oksana wouldn’️t notice that she was trying to buy herself a few extra seconds to think and to recover her wits.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 11 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:02 pm

“Come on!” Oksana barked. She knew Miyabi would be groggy from the face buster but this was still too slow for her liking.

The Russian snarled and gave Miyabi a properly hard slap on her big sweaty butt. “Don’️t! Fuck! With! Me!” she ordered, matching each word to a disciplining, open-palmed spank.

Though the butt-slapping was of course entirely necessary, Oksana realised she might be getting a little distracted from her objective. Her next move would be to hair pull Miyabi upright and grab one of her arms, so she could spin the sumo round in a semicircle and Irish Whip her to the corner.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 20, 2014 1:00 am

The next spank really stung. Obviously, Oksana was not happy with Miyabi’️s slow crawling. Miyabi squealed as Oksana yelled at her, punctuating each English word with a hard slap to Miyabi’️s sweaty bum. The Japanese girl was getting really nervous now, knowing she had not yet recovered enough strength to try to take Oksana on and keep herself out of the corner, but also knowing full well that allowing herself to be positioned in the corner would spell near-certain doom. If only she could—

“Uwaaaaah!” Miyabi wailed, as her opponent started yanking harder on her hair, this time in a different direction. Miyabi was dragged up onto her feet, and would rub her stinging rear end with one hand, while the other would try to grab at Oksana’️s hand to push it away from her head. She was still too weak, however, and, beyond simply being unable to free herself, actually played into Oksana’️s next move. Her arm was grabbed and used to spin her around, before Miyabi was launched into the corner.

“Gaagh! No!” Miyabi yelled as she stumbled into the corner. At this point, all she could do to try to defy Oksana was to turn herself around right before she ran into the corner, showing her backside to Oksana as her front would run into the turnbuckle. The Russian would not be able to stinkface her right away. But at best, this would only delay Oksana for a few seconds…

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:35 am

Oksana sighed as she watched Miyabi elect to hit the turnbuckle front-first. This whelp was being as awkward as possible, though Oks supposed it would make it more satisfying when she did finally take the young sumo down.

The dominant Russian was in control of proceedings, her ruthless streak coming to the fore, and she quickly looked for ways to do more damage to her victim. She jogged towards the cornered girl and would drive a knee up into the small of her back, driving Miyabi into the turnbuckle.

The crowd noise intensified as the action moved into the corner. Oksana, though, had a different intention in mind for now. She would try and grab Miyabi’️s head from behind and force the sumo’️s face down onto the top rope. From here, Oksana could start to drag Miyabi to the next corner along, while giving the victim a brutal rope burn across the length of the ring. If the vodka hadn’️t stung poor Miyabi enough, this would certainly finish the job!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:35 pm

Miyabi was a little dizzy after slamming into the turnbuckle face first. It was better than hitting it backwards, of course, because if she had slumped down into the corner facing Oksana she would have been in prime position for a sweaty, smelly Russian stinkface. Her goal was to avoid that. As long as she could do that, it didn’️t matter the abuse which Oksana heaped upon her.

Further abuse would make it tougher to stay standing, however, and, if she fell, she knew that she was doomed.

Miyabi yelped as a knee slammed into her back, just above her butt, pushing her harder into the turnbuckle. It hurt, and she wobbled, but she didn’️t go down. Oksana’️s next brutal move would really test Miyabi’️s resolve. The sumo could do nothing as her opponent shoved her face down onto the rope, and then, with a firm handhold on Miyabi’️s black hair, began to drag the sumo’️s face across the rope towards the next corner! Miyabi let out a blood-curdling scream as her face began to burn from the friction. She staggered in the direction Oksana wanted her to go, but could not make it all the way to the next corner before her legs came out from under her. Had Oksana not been holding onto her hair, Miyabi would have fell flat on her face. Her opponent’️s grip on her luscious locks meant more pain for Miyabi, as she felt her scalp painfully tugged at.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:35 am

The crowd groaned in sympathy for Miyabi at the obviously painful move, the sumo letting out a loud scream. Oksana winced at the sheer volume, tutting angrily at her victim. Miyabi inadvertently made things even more awkward by collapsing forwards, unable to stay up even if it meant dropping into a brutal hair-pull. For all her anger, Oksana didn't actually want to pull Miyabi's hair right out, so she was forced to react.

“Gah, you little weakling,” Oksana sighed as she crouched to grab Miyabi’️s arms. She would have to drag the plump Japanese girl the last few feet to deposit her in the corner. “You really can’️t complain if I do horrible things to YOUR face, now, can you?” she muttered, groaning with effort as she heaved Miyabi into a cornered, seated position.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 22, 2014 6:40 pm

Miyabi’️s face was burning, her hands weakly pawed at her cheeks, at her nose, feeling the warm flesh, rubbed raw by the ropes. She brought her hands away, seeing that they were clean of blood. She was relieved by that, at least. It was the sole bright spot in what was turning out to be a very unfortunate round for Miyabi.

Her legs felt like limp ramen noodles, kicking around ineffectually, wobbling, unable to keep the considerable weight of the sumo trainee upright. Miyabi grunted, groaned, and panted as her Russian foe’️s arms wrapped around her shoulders and began to drag her the rest of the way to the corner. Miyabi tried to fight, waving her arms, slapping at Oksana’️s belly, breasts, and hips, but she couldn’️t get a good shot, and even if she could, she didn’️t have the strength to really make it hurt.

“Ugh,” she groaned, as she was deposited in the corner, her back resting against the turnbuckle. Her eyes were wide as she glared up at Oksana. <Y-you bitch…I’️m going to get you…> Miyabi would growl.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Oksana looked impassively down at Miyabi, seated in the corner. The Japanese girl really did look out of it. Obviously she wasn't used to actual wrestling moves, and as Oksana had thought, a few decent blows had put the brat in her place. A wicked smile spread across the Russian's lips.

"Stinkface time..." she cooed, smirking at the thought of getting her revenge. She would turn her back on Miyabi, presenting the seated girl with her broad butt.

As the crowd began to cheer her on, Oksana glanced at the discarded mawashi in the centre of the ring. It was an unhappy reminder of Oksana's own misfortunate run-in with Miyabi's bare backside, but it also spurred the Russian to be that little bit crueller to her victim.

"Let's see how YOU like it!" she declared, hooking her thumbs into the waist of her denim hotpants, and dragging them down her thighs. Oksana wasn't wearing any underwear, so her big, fleshy rear was fully visible for the first time.

Her exertions had made her ass slick with sweat, her warm skin unable to breathe in her tight hotpants, until now.

"Here it comes!" she crowed, stepping backwards then thrusting her bare ass down into the seated girl's face.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 23, 2014 5:49 pm

Miyabi’️s cheeks were a bright red, a blush caused by both exertion and embarrassment. She glared up at Oksana, chest heaving, scowling at the Russian woman as a wicked smile spread across her lips. Miyabi knew what was about to happen, but she was too weak to do anything about it. She hated this feeling—hated it.

She watched Oksana turn around, swallowing hard as she once again saw the Russian’️s broad butt. It was about to get worse. Miyabi’️s eyes widened in fear as Oksana pulled down her denim hot pants, revealing her naked, sweaty ass. The crowd was cheering, and cheering loudly as Oksana began to back her bare bottom up into Miyabi’️s face. The sumo trainee screamed, but that scream was soon muffled as her face was buried between her opponent’️s butt cheeks. “Mmmmmhh! Tfffffhgh!” Miyabi spluttered, kicking her legs and waving her arms frantically.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:23 pm

"Oh yeah!" Oksana grinned as she felt Miyabi's face squash up against her butt cheeks. Revenge was finally hers!

"Eat that!" she gloated, roughly swinging her hips from side to side to heighten the victim's suffering. Oksana didn't seem shy about grinding her bare ass into Miyabi's face, eagerly giving the Japanese girl a hot and heavy smothering.

One, two, three seconds passed, Oksana's grin as wicked as her stinkface maneuver. The big Russian was sometimes indifferent to these kinkier moves, not normally seeing them as the most efficient way to punish someone in the ring, and it was only at Katya's insistence that she incorporated them into her arsenal.

Right this second, though, she could clearly see the attraction. She wanted Miyabi to suffer and she was certainly acheiving that!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17  Next