Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 99 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 12 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 24, 2014 11:13 pm

“Bbbbrlfh! Mmmmrggh!” Miyabi moaned, the sound of her suffering almost completely muffled by Oksana’️s big, sweaty Russian ass. Three seconds passed. Then four, five, six. The referee must have been counting, but, between the roar of the crowd and the small distraction of having a wide rear end shoved hard right into her face, Miyabi couldn’️t hear the official. She kept on struggling, trying to escape, though her struggles grew weaker and weaker as the stinkface continued. She just wanted this to be over. It was humiliating, and disgusting, too. Oksana was a bad person, so she deserved a stinkface like this. But Miyabi certainly didn’️t!

“Nnnnewrwffgh…mfffffwrrl…” Miyabi moaned some more. Her hands slapped weakly at Oksana’️s rear end, trying to push her off, but the sumo trainee just didn’️t have the strength. Her naked body would sag into the turnbuckle, as if she were trying to phase through it and disappear.

The referee, meanwhile, was doing her duty. “Eight! Nine! And…ten!” the woman counted out, before the bell rang to signify the successful completion of another fall by Oksana.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 12 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:01 am

“Ahahaha!” Odessa cackled as the bell rang to signify her victory. “Two all!”

She wiggled her bare butt in Miyabi’️s face for a few more seconds, just to make sure, before skipping forwards, pulling up her hotpants and redoing the top button. She didn’️t intend to prance around naked like her opponent.

“You like that, loser?” she called gloatingly.

Outside the ring, Katya was laughing too. “Oho, no, I don’️t think she did!” the petite Russian giggled, pleased that her team were right back in this.

“Tough! Come on and get some more!” Oksana beckoned, badgering Miyabi to get up and face her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:08 pm

Miyabi spluttered and gasped for breath after Oksana’️s ass was finally pulled out of her face. That final wiggle after the referee’️s count had already reached ten was just too much. Her face was bright red, as red as a tomato, after being forced to endure that bare-assed stinkface. Miyabi was furious. She wasn’️t going to let Oksana get away with that. She couldn’️t let Oksana get away with that…

Her nostrils flared as she slowly lifted herself back up onto her feet. She was aching, but adrenaline was doing a good job of restoring her strength. She couldn’️t afford to waste any time. She had to send a statement to Oksana and her partner.

<Bitch!> Miyabi screamed. She marched forward, stomping across the ring, causing it to shudder with each step. When she reached Oksana, Miyabi would pull her hand back, then deliver a hard slap right to Oksana’️s cheek, trying to spin the Russian around with the force of the blow. After that, the sumo would thrust her hands up and forwards. <I’️m stronger than you! Come on, I’️ll prove it right now!> she yelled in Japanese, as she offered Oksana a test of strength.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:44 am

Oksana had an amused smirk on her face as the sulking sumo staggered back up to her feet, meeting the Russian’️s challenge. Faster than she was expecting, if Oksana was honest. The heavy bitch-slap took her completely by surprise.

“Ahh!” she seethed, rubbing her stinging cheek. She was incredulous at the catty attack, her fist instinctively clenching for a retaliation. “You fucking…”

The scowling Oksana almost struck back, but then sighed, apparently thinking better of it. Her lips were pressed together in anger from the slap, but she held her hands up and accepted the test of strength.

The Russian would plant her feet firmly on the mat and let Miyabi come to her, wanting to see how much energy the sumo had left.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:02 pm

Miyabi’️s bitch slap hit Oksana’️s cheek loudly, and Miyabi was able to glean some satisfaction out of Oksana’️s pained cry, and out of the way she rubbed her cheek, trying to soothe the pain. It was a start. But Miyabi would need to go a lot further if she wanted to fully avenge herself against her curvy Russian opponent.

<Come on, bitch!> Miyabi yelled, wiggling her fingers as she waited for Oksana to accept the test of strength. The Russian’️s hands would finally meet the Japanese sumo’️s, fingers interlocking, palms pressing together. As soon as they were in position, Miyabi would begin throwing her weight forward, pushing as hard as she could, trying to take Oksana by surprise and drive the Russian back into the ropes. She might have just been stinkfaced, but, five minutes earlier, Oksana had been, as well. There was no way Miyabi was going to let herself lose this fight.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:18 pm

Oksana frowned as Miyabi pushed against her strongly, looking to follow up the feisty bitch-slap with a forceful drive. Obviously a naked stinkface wasn’️t enough to dampen the sumo’️s spirit. Oks was a little taken aback, losing a couple of steps to her angry opponent.

The Russian had no intention of engaging in a straight sumo contest, however. She was still brooding from the catty face-slap, quietly biding her time until she could get some payback. As they grappled and pushed their buxom, sweaty bodies against each other, she decided to strike.

“You don’️t slap me, you fucking bitch!” she hissed, before bringing her knee up between Miyabi’️s legs, looking to strike the younger wrester right in her naked crotch.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:10 am

Miyabi was furious, and that anger drove her forward. She managed to back up the fresher but less intensely focused Oksana back a couple of steps, making good progress in driving her opponent towards the ropes. Miyabi sneered at her foe, continuing to push against her, trying to use her basic sumo training to maximum effect as she bullied the Russian backwards. Her breasts slammed into Oksana’️s, flattening against them, fighting a separate but related battle to the one that the two curvy women were waging with the rest of their bodies.

Miyabi was experiencing a little bit of anger-induced tunnel vision, and she did not expect Oksana to knee her right in the crotch. The Japanese girl let out a pained cry, and her knees almost buckled as she would back up, biting her lip, trying to ignore the throbbing pain in her naked crotch and, at the same time, trying to keep pushing hard against Oksana, though now she was forced to back up, too weak in the knees to keep up her furious assault.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:49 pm

Oksana was initially disappointed that her low blow didn’️t drop Miyabi entirely, the sumo still pushing hard against her in the heaving test of strength. However, the Russian then saw the anguish in her eyes, biting her lip in pain; sensing weakness, Oksana smiled wolfishly.

“Ha, well, that’️ll teach you to get bitchy,” she cackled. Encouraged by Miyabi’️s pain, she grunted and redoubled her efforts, pushing back hard against the naked sumo, wanting to drive this brat backwards. Grunting with effort and dripping with sweat, Oksana hoped her crotch attack would be a convenient shortcut to success here.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Miyabi was doing all she could to stay up on her feet, but it was difficult. Her legs wobbled, her knees threatened to buckle, and, worst of all, Oksana was still running her stupid mouth, saying mean things that Miyabi couldn’️t understand!

<Shut up!> Miyabi screeched, pushing as hard as she could but still feeling herself being forced backwards. <Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!>

The sumo trainee couldn’️t stay on her feet anymore, not with her crotch throbbing and Oksana pushing as hard as she could. Miyabi would fall over backwards, landing on the canvas with a loud boom. She was desperate to turn the tide, desperate to keep her face away from Oksana’️s putrid ass. The Russian’️s latest mean trick gave Miyabi some inspiration.

<Let’️s see how you like it! Bitch!> Miyabi yelled, swinging a leg upwards to try to kick Oksana in the crotch, as hard as she could.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:04 am

Oksana gave a snort of triumph as Miyabi was sent thudding down onto her back, the ring shaking as the big girl fell, spread out on her back in all her buxom, naked glory. It didn’️t look good for the younger fighter, and Oksana couldn’️t wait to begin inflicting pain on her upstart victim.

The Russian stepped towards her fallen foe, only to be instantly met with an upswinging kick to the crotch.

“Yeoww!!” Oks winced at the shock blow between her thighs, keeping her at bay by sending her hopping backwards. Her denim hotpants had protected her from some of the pain but it was still annoying. She grit her teeth angrily as the crowd laughed at the revenge low blow.

“Damn you!” she hissed. She would move to circle around to the side of Miyabi and give her a swift kick to her ribs, striking at her opponent with a little more care now.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 17 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next