Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Deus001 Today at 9:49 am

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by killcarrion Today at 5:33 am

» Full Moon Rising
by killcarrion Today at 5:20 am

» The House That Vander Built - Abigail Le Grande vs. Kurt Vander
by killcarrion Today at 5:19 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by killcarrion Today at 5:17 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 76 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 10 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:21 pm

Miyabi wondered why the referee didn’️t intervene. She heard the crowd gasp and mutter some, but it wasn’️t the uproar which she expected. Oksana was obviously cheating. To the sumo, it couldn’️t be clearer that what the Russian had done was in violation of the rules. She didn’️t understand why the match was still going while she was incapacitated like this. She had no idea that the official hadn’️t gotten a clear view of Oksana’️s little alcoholic attack.

She rubbed furiously at her eyes, trying to clear them, trying to get a good view of the woman who was doing all she could to claim this match through underhanded, unsavory means. Before she could, Oksana struck. Miyabi heard a stomping of feet on the mat, and then felt an arm slam into her naked chest, knocking her backwards. She sprawled down onto the mat, slamming into it hard, still rubbing her eyes to try to clear them up. She kicked her legs upwards wildly, in a weak attempt to keep her opponent at bay.

<Get away from me! Cheater! Bitch!> Miyabi yelled.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 10 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:16 pm

Oksana cackled as she hit Miyabi hard, the buxom Japanese wailing as she crashed onto the mat. She looked rather hopeless as she lay on her back with her legs waving in the air, rather like an upturned beetle. Oksana actually giggled at the thought.

Miyabi was clearly still struggling to see, so whilst she flailed her legs, Oksana simply walked around her downed opponent until she was standing at her head. She crouched down quietly behind the naked sumo, only announcing her presence by grabbing her dark hair and roughly yanking her up into a seated position. Oksana would quickly move to grab Miyabi's wrists, crossing the younger girl's arms in front of her and then pulling them back hard. She was hoping to lock on a goru-raku stretch, punishing Miyabi by choking her with her own crossed arms. The Russian would plant her knee into Miyabi's back to complete the painful hold.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:24 am

Miyabi kept rubbing her eyes. They still burned, but her vision was beginning to clear. She could see colors, and lights, and fuzzy shapes—and the curvy form of her opponent. She scowled, but a second later, that looming, blurry figure disappeared, leaving Miyabi still rubbing at her eyes, at a loss for where Oksana had gone. She opened them again, found things were clearer, then blinked several times. Her eyes still burned, but she had to keep them open.

Slowly, she stopped kicking, as she realized that Oksana was no longer in front of her. Where could she— Miyabi began to think, before the feeling of her opponent’️s grubby hands latching onto her shortish dark hair gave her the terrible answer to that unfinished question.

“Gaaaah!” Miyabi cried out, as she was pulled into a seated position. She threw her hands up to try to strike Oksana, but that only made it easier for the Russian wrestler to grab her by the wrists. Miyabi’️s arms were pulled back, Oksana’️s knee pressed into her back, and, all of a sudden, Miyabi found herself locked into a painful chokehold, her own arms doing the damage as she squirmed and kicked, gasping for breath.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:32 pm

"NOW I have you, huh?" Oksana snarled wickedly, locking the hold on tight and pulling back hard. It felt so good to have this brat under control. Sure, the alcoholic face-spit might have been a cheap way to get the upper hand, but after spending too many horrible moments with her face in Miyabi's ass, Oksana was too weary to be anything other than ruthless. She intended to put some serious hurt on this girl, and a long, gruelling choke hold was an excellent start.

The Russian rocked back and forth, strong but controlled, enjoying her opponent's suffering. With her head behind Miyabi's, she was in prime position to hiss insults into her victim's ear.

"Oh, I wish I could make you understand how much shit you're in," she leered. "Let's see what words you recognise. Stinkface, bad stinkface, evil stinkface - you get all that, sure. But then there's pain? Torture? Destruction? Disgrace for you - and Akashi?"

Oksana would watch her victim keenly as she continued to choke her.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:31 am

Miyabi was having a hard time breathing as Oksana used the sumo trainee’️s own arms to choke her. She could see again, though her eyeballs were still burning as she looked fearfully around the arena, to the loud crowd, to the incompetent referee, and up to the bright lights. Being choked by her own arms, she was having difficulty figuring out a way to escape from this hold. She was starting to fear that she might pass out. And, if she did…well, who knew what an angry Russian like Oksana could do to her if she couldn’️t fight back?

Things only got worse as Oksana started whispering in Miyabi’️s ear, speaking in words that Miyabi didn’️t understand. It was English, and she did catch the words “bad” and “stinkface”—but none of the others were recognizable for her. None until the very end. Then, she caught a name. Akashi. Miyabi’️s gaze turned down towards the mat. Her sensei would be so ashamed of her if she saw the state that Miyabi was in. The young Japanese girl’️s cheeks grew a little red as she realized how embarrassed she should be, to be naked in front of a crowd, on the verge of passing out after falling for a very cheap trick.

<You shut up!> Miyabi yelled, kicking her legs, trying to find some way to push herself away from Oksana, or to get up onto her feet, or something. She pulled her arms forward, trying desperately to loosen them from around her throat. She needed to get away…but could she?

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:26 pm

Oksana grinned as Miyabi kicked and struggled and complained, the Japanese girl obviously suffering in the hold. Some of the Russian’️s taunts seemed to have found their mark, which pleased Oksana immensely. She wasn’️t always a sadistic fighter but she really wanted to put this brat in her place. For her own self-respect, the memory of this fight would have to be of the sumo getting badly defeated. Otherwise, her and everyone else in the arena would go home with the memory of Oksana getting bare-ass stinkfaces, which was not something the Russian wanted to dwell on.

She kept the hold ruthlessly applied, feeling Miyabi weaken over several long moments. Oksana didn’️t need to knock her opponent out, though, she just wanted her helpless.

Looking forward to hurting her foe, Oksana would stand upright and drag the choked girl into a standing position, too. She would let go of Miyabi’️s wrists to uncross the sumo’️s arms. However in the same move, she would thread her hands under Miyabi’️s armpits, moving to put her in a full nelson hold. Oksana wanted to lock Miyabi into the standing nelson and make a display of punishing the naked sumo.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:43 pm

Miyabi kept struggling. She kicked, and she tried to pull her arms forward, and she wiggled around wildly in an attempt to break free from the chokehold and avoid the shame of being completely drained of energy and left totally at the mercy of her Russian opponent.

She didn’️t manage to get out of the hold. Slowly, she began to wear down, having less and less energy to try to fight back with. She thought, for a second or two, that she was going to pass out, as she started to get dizzy and began to cough, gasp, and splutter, desperate for oxygen but not getting any.

It was when Miyabi was at that point that Oksana would stand up, pulling the naked sumo to her feet as well. Miyabi’️s legs were shaky underneath her, but she still preferred this standing position to the seated position. That relief was reinforced when Oksana let go of her arms and let Miyabi get a big gulp of fresh air, banishing most of her dizziness and slowly beginning to replenish her energy. Before she could do anything to fight back, however, Miyabi was already locked into a standing nelson, her arms locked painfully by the Russian’️s. “Nnwrh!” she grunted, stomping angrily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:56 pm

Oksana chuckled as she linked her hands behind Miyabi’️s head, trapping the sumo in the standing full nelson hold. It was a less vicious lock than the goru-raku, but there were a lot more opportunities for Oksana to work on her victim from here, as evidenced by the Russian’️s ominous grin.

“You are mine,” she hissed into Miyabi’️s ear, tightening the hold to pull Miyabi’️s arms up. Oksana’️s bare breasts pushed into the sweaty sumo’️s back. Meanwhile the younger wrester was left completely exposed, her plump, naked body on full display.

Oksana was keen to make an exhibition of her victim, pulling back to stretch her out, rocking up and down to make Miyabi’️s massive breasts jiggle entertainingly for the crowd.

“I’️ll show you how wrong you were for even thinking I could be your plaything!” she asserted.

After humiliating Miyabi for a few long moments and earning back some fans, Oksana decided it was time to put her opponent down hard. Keeping the full nelson in place, she would plant one foot in front of Miyabi’️s legs, and then throw herself forwards with a grunt of effort. She was trying to make her victim eat canvas, and nail Miyabi with a devastating forwards face buster!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jul 16, 2014 10:13 pm

Oksana hissed something that Miyabi couldn’️t understand into her ear. The sumo trainee whined frustratedly, continuing to stomp about and try to pull her arms free of the restrictive full nelson hold.

<Shut up!> Miyabi demanded in Japanese, her face red from exertion and embarrassment as she kept struggling in Oksana’️s hold. <Shut up, shut up, shut up!> Oksana didn’️t shut up, of course. The big, stupid, mean Russian kept on talking, saying more English words that Miyabi didn’️t understand. She knew they were mean words, though. Miyabi was going to kick Oksana’️s ass for what she said, then she was going to learn English, figure out what the brown-haired woman was actually saying, and then she was going to kick Oksana’️s ass again!

That was her plan. But she couldn’️t put it into action until she got away from Oksana. She wouldn’️t be able to manage that just yet, as Oksana tripped her up and pushed her forward, coming down hard on top of Miyabi and flattening the sumo trainee against the mat with her curvy body. “Uugwaaagh!” Miyabi cried out in pain, as her face smashed into the canvas.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:26 pm

The ring shook hard as the two plump wrestlers crashed down onto the canvas. Oksana felt the force of the impact vibrate through her victim’️s body, as she landed on top of her, using Miyabi like a curvy crash mat. The crowd groaned in sympathy at the devastating move. It really boosted the Russian’️s confidence to feel and hear her opponent’️s pain like that.

Oksana disentangled herself from the floored girl and stood up. “Right, down to business,” she declared. She would reach down and grab a handful of her prone opponent’️s hair, trying to lead her up onto all fours. Yanking sharply on the Japanese girl’️s hair, she would try to force her to crawl forwards into the corner, using her free hand to slap at Miyabi’️s ass as a vicious form of encouragement.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 13 ... 17  Next