Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:25 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:01 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Fri May 10, 2024 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Fri May 10, 2024 1:41 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 103 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 102 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

2 posters

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next

Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 6 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by Daaharu Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:57 pm

Miyabi was running out of oxygen fast. She kept on struggling, knowing no other way to react to this terrible turn of events but to keep on fighting as hard as she could, even though her arms were pinned and her face was buried between Oksana’️s legs and no amount of kicking or pushing seemed able to dislodge the heavy Russian warrior. Little by little, Miyabi’️s struggles slowed. Her kicks didn’️t go quite as high, and didn’️t have as much energy behind them. She stopped trying to free her arms. Her head lolled to the side slightly as her vision began to get bleary.

But at last, Oksana got off of her, allowing Miyabi to breathe again. “Uuuunngh!” Miyabi moaned, between greedy gulps of relatively fresh arena air. Her mind, which had become foggy during the facesitting which Oksana had forced her to endure, began to clear. She began to think straight again, and was once again aware of her surroundings.

The first thing that Miyabi noticed was the strong hold of Oksana. The Russian was behind her now, arms hooked underneath Miyabi’️s armpits, dragging the sumo girl into the corner. Miyabi suddenly began struggling again, kicking her legs like a little kid throwing a tantrum. <Waaaahh!? No! N-no, let go of me, you fat idiot loser!> she demanded in Japanese. Then, in English: “No! No! No good! No!”

Name-calling didn’️t get her anywhere, of course. Before she could make a concerted effort to get away, Miyabi found herself in the corner. She was still panting heavily, looking up angrily at Oksana, her legs scrabbling on the mat, trying but failing to find the purchase needed to lift her onto her feet.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi - Page 6 Empty Re: Stinkface War: Oksana vs. Miyabi

Post by hamish1024 Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:24 pm

Oksana grinned as Miyabi struggled desperately against being put in the corner. She looked unable to get up, which was good, and she looked really unhappy about it, which was even better. Oksana was keen to see how the sumo would react to getting a taste of her own medicine!

“Yes…. Yes, yes, yes,” Oksana replied with a grin, giving her seated opponent a few kicks to the chest to keep her in her place.

The whole crowd watched with anticipation, as Oksana seemed to be in a good position to attempt a stinkface. The Russian wanted to be sure, though. She moved forwards, and started to turn around, looking like she was going to jam her ass in the Japanese girl’️s features.

Instead of smothering Miyabi’️s face, though, Oksana would jab her hips back sharply, looking to give her a hard thump with her butt. She wanted Miyabi’️s skull to get smacked against the turnbuckle, aiming to weaken her resistance.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jun 29, 2014 9:48 pm

Miyabi started to lift herself back up onto her feet, finally getting them underneath her. She had barely risen an inch above the mat before a hard kick to her chest knocked her back down on her butt. A couple more painful kicks sent her breasts jiggling wildly and forced what little air Miyabi had managed to take in out once again. The sumo’️s hopes of escape came crashing down as she was left crumpled and gasping for air in the corner.

Miyabi’️s eyes were half-closed as she watched Oksana take a step backward and then turn around, presenting her wide rear end to the young sumo wrestler. The girl groaned in fearful anticipation of what was to come, her head moving slowly back and forth on her shoulders as she would try to pull herself together. She didn’️t have any time. Oksana’️s ass came at her, unexpectedly fast, and Miyabi’️s field of vision was filled with sweat-stained denim as her head was slammed back against the turnbuckle.

“Guuhh!” Miyabi cried out in pain. Now she had a terrible, nagging headache right in the back of her skull. That, coupled with her dizziness, made her almost completely defenseless, and she waited in fear of what was going to happen next. “N-no…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jun 30, 2014 10:29 am

Oksana gripped the top ropes for support and brought her hips forward. No stinkface yet, though the audience anticipation was sky high. The moans from Miyabi told the Russian she hat hit her mark. The young sumo needed to realise that Oksana was a serious opponent, not one to be played with.

She slammed her butt back again to give the seated girl another headache. She loved being able to dominate her opponent like this, with so little effort on her part. “You need to learn respect,” she smiled wickedly.

Once she was satisfied that Miyabi was totally at her mercy, she would move her hips back again, slower this time, forcing her denim-clad ass into her victim’️s face and keeping it there, starting to give her the stinkface!

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:47 pm

Miyabi would bring her hands up in front of her, trying desperately to push Oksana away. But the Russian thrust her ass backwards again, and Miyabi couldn’️t slow it down with her hands. She was too weak after all the abuse she had endured, and now, her head slammed back into the turnbuckle again, and her situation was even worse. Her head lolled on her shoulder, and her arms fell back onto the ropes.

“Ungh,” Miyabi groaned. Oksana said something in English that she didn’️t understand. But it was probably something really mean. Miyabi couldn’️t imagine Oksana would ever have anything nice to say to anyone. <You…bitch…loser, I’️ll get you…> Miyabi threatened in Japanese, but the threat held little water right now. She squealed as Oksana’️s ass loomed large again, moving more slowly this time as the Russian began to smother her! “Mmmmmmmgg!”

Just as soon as Oksana initiated the stinkface, the referee girl would move in to begin the count. Miyabi could hardly hear her as she counted down. “One! Two!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:36 pm

Oksana gave a grunt of determination as she wiggled her ass backwards into Miyabi’️s face. This was going to be a rough smothering and she wanted to make sure Miyabi felt it.

She was really pushing back hard as the seconds passed… 3,4,5,6...

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:44 pm

Miyabi wasn’️t able to do anything to stop Oksana as the Russian smothered her. The big, denim-clad ass of her opponent pressed hard into her face, rubbing roughly all across her pretty features, suffocating the sumo trainee. She continued to squeal and moan into her opponent’️s backside, and kicked her legs weakly trying to escape. She almost wished that she had been knocked for a loop before Oksana had initiated the stinkface. Being smothered by a hot, sweaty ass and being fully conscious of that fact was not fun in the least.

“Mmmmmm!! Gggghhkkgh!” Miyabi spluttered, as she felt her supply of oxygen reaching dangerously low levels. She knew that she just had to hold out for the ten-count from the referee, at which point she would be allowed to breathe again and have a much-needed respite. The wait, however, seemed to take an eternity.

“Seven! Eight!” the referee counted. Miyabi’️s struggles were beginning to slow, her head was beginning to spin, but she knew she just had to wait a little more, a little more…

“Nine! Ten!” the referee finished, signaling a victory for Oksana and an evening of the score in this stinkface battle.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jun 30, 2014 6:48 pm

“Oho! Yes!” Oksana celebrated as she fiercely jiggled her ass into Miyabi for the full ten count. As the ref indicated her success, she clapped her hands and skipped forwards.

Turning to look at her victim, she couldn’️t help but gloat. “Like that, huh? You deserved it! It’️s all downhill for you from here!” she boasted.

Oksana crossed her arms and waited for Miyabi to meet her in the centre of the ring again. She still needed to score two more points, but getting on the board had really improved her confidence.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:03 pm

While Oksana was riding her victory high, Miyabi was currently pretty far down in the doldrums of defeat and of humiliation. She had managed to overcome Oksana’️s cheating ways in order to win the first fall, and, once she had done that, she had had very high hopes that she would be able to make it out of this match with a decisive win. She had known Oksana was dangerous. She had known it from the very beginning. But she had hoped that, maybe, she could out-think the big Russian. As it turned out, it was not enough to spare her the embarrassment of having her face wedged tightly against her opponent’️s hot butt.

Miyabi spluttered and gagged as Oksana jiggled her ass around upon hearing the ten-count. “Mmmg! Gggggnnk!” she screamed. Finally, Oksana got off of her. <Get…off of me! Yuck! Off! It stinks!> Miyabi was still insisting. She would glare at Oksana’️s retreating form with fiery eyes. The way the Russian skipped and clapped disgusted her. She shouldn’️t be proud of winning the fall like that, Miyabi told herself. Oksana was obviously the villain and everyone knew that. She shouldn’️t be allowed to be happy about winning a fall!

Oksana said something in English—something stupid and mean, Miyabi was sure. The sumo would just rest for a minute, leaning back against the turnbuckle, breathing heavily, her naked chest heaving. Losing that fall had exhausted her, mentally and physically. But Oksana had managed to recover from her humiliation in the first round to win the second. Miyabi had to do the same to win the third. <Shut up…!> Miyabi demanded in Japanese. She scowled at her opponent. Slowly, carefully, she would try to rise to her feet. She would grab the middle ropes and begin to hoist herself up. She was a little shaky at first, but, once she was standing, she found herself beginning to feel better. Oxygen was flowing freely through her lungs once again, and now, Miyabi could feel the adrenaline coursing through her, spurring her to avenge herself upon Oksana for that devastating stinkface.

<Now you’️re going to get it!> Miyabi declared, stomping her foot on the ring and marching forward, ready to lock up with Oksana again. “Stinkface you good! You bad! I stinkface you!” she added furiously in English.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by hamish1024 Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:44 pm

“Come on!” Oksana taunted as Miyabi took her sweet time in getting out of the corner. It rather took the edge off Oksana’️s rough tactics if the Japanese girl was going to rest in between bouts.

“Yes, yes, I bad,” she sighed and rolled her eyes as Miyabi finally began to approach her. “SO bad,” she added, flashing a wicked grin at her opponent. After all, the Russians were here partly to make an example of Akashi’️s proté️©️, so there really was little point in playing nice.

The psyched-up Oksana decided to mix things up to further unsettle her opponent. Instead of meeting her advance, Oksana would back away, staying out of grappling range to instead circle the sumo. If Miyabi made a lunge, the older wrestler would try and grab her arm and whip her into the ring ropes.

hamish1024

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 17 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 17  Next