Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 72 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

Post by killcarrion Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:06 am

With every concentrated breath Mikoto world was coming back into focus, centering her psyche and regaining her composure. Her stalwart expression slowly cracked with a growing smile as she starting hearing her name echoing all throughout the stadium, perfectly complimenting and reinforcing what Lisa had just mentioned....about having people believe in you. Her fans and admirers had never left her corner, the priestess only needed to show them something to believe in again. Her self-pity and regret blinded her to that and nearly consumed her if not for the lone figure standing across the ring from her.

Her eyes fixated with a calm gaze on the rock star idol,the priestess was never more grateful in her life to have misjudged an opponent when they first met. The strong willed and kind hearted Lisa may never realize just how much her words meant to Mikoto. The former idol knew just what to say bring Miko back from the brink of falling into a deep chasm of despair, as if Lisa had walked down the same road of loss as well. Poised and confident in her abilities again, a competitive grin spread across her face….eager to make up for lost time.

“...Yes...Let’️s.” Bending her knees in preparation, the priestess would sprint full tilt towards the former pop and attempt to grab one of her outstretched arms before spinning in place to push her back into Lisa’️s chest. With the proper leverage Miko intended to demonstrate her judo skills and flip Lisa over the priestess with her back to the mat in an ippon seoinage, or a one arm shoulder throw.

Back to top Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC) - Page 5 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:56 am

Indeed, Diva has gone down a similar route as Mikoto did and whether it's being a singer or a wrestler, you have to give it your all no matter what. She's glad that she learned that lesson firsthand so she can pass it on. With her eyes focused on the priestess once more, Lisa would charge ahead also, aiming for a punch. But suddenly, that same arm got caught by Mikoto and Lisa felt herself getting pulled in so she would thrown over the priestess's shoulder in a judo throw. "WAAH!! OOF!!{ Lisa cried out from the judo throw and the crowd was all wowed in surprise.

"Way to go, Mikoto!" yelled out a male fan on the left.

"You can do it!!" called out a female fan on the right.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:48 am

The sight of both competitors racing towards each other brought as well as the priestess’️ flashy counter flip firmly set the tempo in Miko’️s favor with the audience finding their voice again as they cheered her on. Even with Mikoto’️s talent and expertise in judo flips and throws, the soreness in her spine caused the one arm shoulder throw to be an even more difficult maneuver than usual to pull off. The adrenaline in her veins kept her focused though, along with her promise to Lisa still echoing in her mind. She didn't want to hurt Lisa anymore than she had to, but Diva asked for her best...and that was what she intended to give her.

After the shoulder throw Mikoto never relinquished her hold one Lisa’️s arm, deciding to make use of her positioning to further wear down the fallen idol. Lowering herself down to one knee just above Lisa’️s head, the priestess would raise Lisa’️ captured arm and hook it over one of Miko’️s arms. The locked in figure four armlock would cause intense pressure on Lisa’️ wrist and practically her entire arm.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:00 am

Diva was already feeling some pain and she groaned as her arm got caught and put in the figure four armlock. This move out quite a number on her captured arm and she was starting to kick the mat in pain and struggle to take it. But this is what Diva wanted and she was happy to see this from Mikoto who once lost hope in winning. Now, the priestess was starting to turn this around.

In the same way, Diva would give her best also. "I'm not out yet!" she shouted as she attempted to use her free arm and punch at Mikoto. She was quite a hard hitter so one of then should at least make the priestess loosen her hold.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:44 am

A slow clap reverberated and escalated into a faster pace as Mikoto torqued in the disabling arm submission. Diva’️s strained reactions to the maneuver reassured the priestess that the maneuver was working over Diva something fierce, but Mikoto still knew she needed to push herself harder to put down this hot-blooded competitor.

Mikoto flinched when Diva finally connected with one of her haymakers. She groaned in pain since she was still recuperating from the ear thrashing and back bending. Rather than take any more strikes like that one, the priestess released the hold but still remained clamped onto her opponents arm as she forcefully pulled her upward. She intended to maintain her adrenaline fueled speed to keep Diva guessing and further disable her as well. Once both were on their feet Miko bent over at Diva’️s side and wrapped one arm around her waist and the other down around her ankle. Lifting her in the air briefly the priestess intended to drop Lisa shin to outstretched knee in a truly harsh shinbreaker.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:55 am

Diva was released from that arm submission and she held it in pain to try and relieve it. At the same time, Mikoto was still holding onto that same arm as she still wanted to do more damage. It looks that Diva was finally witnessing the Priestess that she was hoping to see and is very proud of her. She was soon raised up by the waist and ankle above Miko's outstretched knee. Soon, Diva's shin would be dropped onto that knee quite hard.

"GAAAAHHH!!!" she screamed out as the shinbreaker made its impact on her. She would instantly fall backwards and clutch her leg in pain, trying to roll away to keep her distance from Mikoto. At this point, the Priestess was making a comeback and the audience was seeing that and started to have faith in her again. This could be a chance for Mikoto to pull off a finisher if Diva doesn't recover first.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Aug 15, 2014 4:40 am

Mikoto stayed on one knee well after her shinbreaker sent Diva flying off and rolling around on the mat. The priestess was officially pulling out all the stops against Divastator with the most painful submissions and throws she could think of. This was a side of Mikoto not seen for some time, a cold, calculating and somewhat ruthless side that only emerged in times of desperation. Taking a moment to catch her breath from heaving Lisa up in the air like that, the priestess willed herself forward and back onto her feet.

Still maintain her blurring speed, Mikoto ran back to Diva and lifted her up to her feet by the same arm that just been through an agonizing submission. Mikoto had planned all along that with such distracting pains all over her body, Diva would be less quick to react to her first finisher attempt of the night. Interlocking her hand with her opponents between her legs and hooking her other arm behind Diva’️s neck, Mikoto would lift and spin Lisa in the air for her Kusanagi Drop finisher. The priestess would maintain Divas upside down predicament for several dramatic seconds while lights flashed through out the stadium before slamming her down shoulder first onto the mat. After the impactful crash Miko crawled towards her and slumped over Diva chest to chest and cheek to cheek for an exhausted pin attempt.

“One”!

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:23 am

Diva only panted and moaned as she was being set up for Mikoto's finisher. Her aching hand was grabbed and put between her legs before Mikoto wrapped her other arm around her neck. She would lift her up and suspend her upside down for a few moments and then slamming her down shoulder first. "GAAHH!!! Diva cried out as she got slammed quite hard on the mat and she felt too weak to get up as she can only slump down and lay flat on the mat. After that, Mikoto wasted no time to get on top of her for the pin count. The ref started to count out "one" and Diva was just in a daze. The lights were already blinding her eyes as she couldn't move much.

"TWO!"

Diva slowly looked to the Priestess and she slowly gave a weak smile to her as she said in her head, "You did it...Miko."

"THREE!!!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:33 am

The sound of the finalizing three count snapped Mikoto out of her laser focused mindset and back to reality, though still terribly exhausted as she remained on top of Lisa for several seconds after her theme started playing. Slowly working her arms beneath her before pushing herself off the defeated divastator, Miko noticed Lisa was semi-conscious and carefully lifted her up along with her by her arm and shoulder.

Though once they were both sitting up the priestess head was lowered and tilted off to the side, unable to look Lisa in the eye now that the heat of the match was winding down now and they could address each other normally. “Uh…umm…” Mikoto sheepishly whimpered as she struggled to find the words. To express her gratitude, to convey the emotions that were beginning to choke her up. After some heartfelt stutters the priestess chose to forgo subtlety and wrapped her arms around Lisa in a deep embrace, hugging her tightly and hiding the one tear falling down her cheek against Lisa’️s shoulder.

“….*sniff*….and here….here I thought….I would be helping YOU….heh….” Mikoto giggled to herself, alluding to earlier in the match began when the priestess offered to hear out Diva’️s story and give a helping hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:28 am

Divastator still smiled through her semi-consciousness as Mikoto helped her to sit up. "Thanks, Miko, I owe you one." They both sat up and the Priestess was trying to figure out what to say to the Divastator after all that. When she got hugged, Diva would be surprised, but then chuckled as she said, "Hey, nice job, girl. No need to hide your crying. It's natural."

Then when Miko said that she thought SHE would help HER, Diva would add, "Heheh, well, you offered to help me, so I thought I should offer to help you. After all, you are one of the first few people willing to understand me." Her head then turned away for a moment and staring at the mat. "I suppose this is where I need to tell you my story huh?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next