Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:26 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 79 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 78 Guests :: 3 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

2 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

Post by killcarrion Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:27 am

Mikoto’️s slow ascent would come to a grinding halt as she felt come Lisa come crashing down on her. In no way able to support both their weights, Miko flopped back to the canvas chest first, doing exactly what Lisa ordered her to do.

“Ahhh!!" Moaning out loud in pain from the added pressure on her now curved spine, Miko clenched her fists and tapped her feet against the mat behind her but she was largely immobilized in Divastator’️s camel clutch.

“Nngh….L-Lisa….”

Back to top Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC) - Page 4 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:40 am

Hearing Mikoto in pain, Diva would do her best to keep her in that position. Her grip under her opponent's chin tightened as Miko just tapped her feet against the mat. She would say, "Oh, don't tell me that you're gonna throw in the towel yet. Come on, I'm the Divastator! How am I gonna start divastatin' if you stop this match right now?" To state her point, Diva would pull a little farther to see how long Mikoto will last.

If Mikoto didn't give up yet, Diva would slowly let her go and back off.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:35 am

Divastator constricted the priestess in a perfectly applied camel clutch, her searing back pain paralyzing her body and her thoughts. Her eyes squinted shut and the thumping of her feet against the mat started to pick up a rapid speed as the tightly knit fingers under her chin tugged her head upwards and made the hold even more excruciating. Mikoto attempted to shake her head violently to any idea of submitting and to Divastators cocky declarations. Clusters of the crowd were getting riled up by her wild persona and bold taunting, chanting “DIVA! DIVA!”

The priestess let out one more high pitched scream as more pressure was applied in the hold towards the end, her arms going slack over Lisa’️s knees before her opponent released her from the hold. Mikoto laid there groaning in pain against the mat a sweaty mess, definitely needing time to recoup.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:41 pm

As Diva dropped Mikoto, she would spread out her arms and took in the chants for her only. She would slowly turn around to see and hear the crowd that was mostly in her favor. Turning back to Mikoto, she would say, "You see, my friend, fighting for me is a lot like singing back in my day. Put on a good show and you win the crowd over." She would then reach down to grab Miko by the hair and pull her up as she added, "Apparently, that doesn't seem to be working well in your favor."

With that, Diva would turn the priestess around to try and slap at her ears to catch her off guard before aiming a sharp knee strike to the back. If Mikoto would fall backwards, Diva would hold onto her before letting out a massive scream extremely close to her ears.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:23 pm

Flopping down face first in an exhausted slump onto the mat, the priestess grimaced in agony while Diva posed triumphantly over her as if this was another one of her rock concerts. Although she may not have won the match just yet Divastator had emphatically won over the audience, the sound of the ‘DIVA’️ chants already chipping away at Miko’️s pride and confidence in whether she could make a comeback, or if the people even wanted her to. The tugging on her scalp brought some life back to her once she was pulled to her feet, though she lowered her head in shame that her poor performance may have indeed lost her the crowd for the entire match.

Widening her eyes in confusion to the sudden spin treatment, the clap to her ears caused her to shake her head in disorientation before the knee strike practically impaled into her spine, arching her back in shivering pain before slumping against Diva behind her. Slightly comforted by the sound of Diva’️s breath inhaling deeply against her ear, the world went tone deaf to the priestess as Diva unleashed a blood curdling scream that echoed even into the sky high cheap seats. The unholy screech sent shock waves that paralyzed the poor priestess. With her eyes scrunched tightly and her mouth wide open in shock, Miko was craning on her tip toes before stomping her feet rapidly and shoving herself away from Diva.

“AHHH!” Stumbling forward with both hands covering her ears, Miko belted out her own screams of anguish as the ringing in her ears was all she could think about it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:47 am

Diva would be pushed away by Mikoto as soon as that scream was ringing in her ears. She would hear the priestess's own screams of agony as she was stumbling forwards. Takin the chance, Diva would start walking to her and aimed to place one foot against Miko's back. She tried to push Mikoto onto her stomach so she can move onto her final move for her special.

All the while, Diva would say, "I don't get it, Mikoto. I read up on you and saw that you were a great fighter in the past. I wanted to see more of that! So does the audience! Where is that Mikoto the Priestess that was once and still is a great pro wrestler?! If you don't show that, you're not gonna last long!"

If this all works out, Diva would go to the side of the priestess and end with an elbow drop to the back.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:41 pm

Shivering in place on shaky legs the priestess still clutched her aching lobes, blocking out a noise that was no longer there. A high pitched and continuous ringing noise reverberated in her ears from taking the full impact of Diva’️s strengthened vocal chords. Divastator continued to display her dominant control over the priestess by nonchalantly nudging Miko down to an exhausted slump on the mat like a tree falling in the woods.

With the rest of the world sounding as if she were underwater, Diva was still close enough that Miko could still make out every single solitary word of her speech. The impact of her words weighed heavily on her shoulders and made Miko cringe, hiding her teary eyed face behind her arms from the crowd still cheering for Diva. Flashbacks of her match with Chris Morgan whizzed through her mind. The proud fighter Diva remembered was trounced by the Phenom, who left her with a foreboding threat if she didn’️t fight with everything she had. The priestess was no longer able to deny that her confidence in her abilities never fully recovered, and now here was Diva voicing her own disappointment in her performance as a result.

The priestess would barely get her elbows beneath her before Diva punctuated her speech with a spiked elbow drop into her bruised lower back. Mikoto would gasp out in pained shock before flopping back down against the mat, quite divastated.

“Nnngh…I….I…can’️t…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Aug 04, 2014 5:50 am

As soon as the elbow drop had connected with Miko's back, Diva would see that the priestess was only panting hardly against the mat. The pain already settling in her back and it looked like she lost all hope in even fighting back. In spite of the Divastator being ruthless, she too had a heart through that rough harsh exterior. She would walk to her opponent's side and lightly pushed her onto her back with her boot as she said, "Miko, look at me! You can't give up now! You just CAN'T! You're a veteran fighter and I know you still have some strength left in you! That is one major I admired about you when you were fighting: In the midst of adversity, you never back down until it's over. That's what the crowd and wrestlers respect about you. Right now, you're letting yourself down." As she landed on top of her opponent to begin the pin count, Diva would quickly add, "The crowd may not believe in you now, but I do! Please, Miko! Break out of this and show us the great fighter you really are!"

As she finished, the ref would begin by counting, "ONE!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:03 am

With her seemingly lifeless body flipped over to her back side in the middle of the ring, the priestess’️ had already felt defeated long before that moment. Life itself outside the ring was wearing her down for some time now and she felt more exhausted mentally from that then from any camel clutch. All her mental fatigue was bearing down on her and keeping her pinned beneath those brutally bright roof lights, along with the weight of guilt over her previous match. Her own hubris and aggression towards her opponent clouded her judgment in a match that would have catapulted her career if she had pulled off that upset….but she failed. Failed everyone. And now with this embarrassing showing against Lisa…maybe…maybe she was wrong ….wrong to stage a comeback…maybe…she should just qui-

With a twinge on her face Miko wearily opened one eye lid towards the shadow looking over her, thinking she heard her name from somewhere. At first her scattered mind interpreted all those inspirational words coming from a variety of sources, hearing them in her mother’️s voice…her sibling’️s voice….her father’️s…..even Chris’️ for some reason. Eventually she recognized it as Lisa’️s…..which she honestly couldn’️t believe at first, especially since her opponent was just previously chastising her performance…..but now she was rooting for her. It was shaking her to her core, slowly eroding all her self-loathing and regret. Hearing Lisa believe in her so wholeheartedly, pleading with her to get back up,…reminding her of who she was….is….

The priestess hand sprung skyward in mid three count, resting it on Lisa’️s shoulder as she used it to steady herself as slowly twisted to her side and rose to her knees. With her head hanging low and almost resting on Lisa’️s other shoulder, Mikoto was nearly at a loss for words for how to thank Lisa for pulling her back from the brink like that. Her chest felt heavy and the cracks in her voice indicated she was fighting back tears when she finally started speaking up. “Lisa……I….I’️m so sorry. You….You’️ve had such high expectations, and I’️m not living up to them, am I?....A fierce competitor like you…..deserves a better challenge from me….more of a fight….and so do these people. It’️s….it’️s why we do what we do…”

Groaning in anguish from her back aches as she arose to her feet under own will power, Miko would take a few steps back and raise her arms in a judo stance before steadying her breathing. “I…I promise…to earn your respect again Lisa….Right now…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Aug 05, 2014 7:04 am

Most fighters would be upset when they're pin count to victory gets cut short at the last moment, but when the pin got broken, Lisa the Divastator...smiled. It was probably the biggest smile seen in the eyes of the priestess and for a good reason. She felt that the priestess was hugging her rather than resting on her shoulders to show her thanks and Lisa was more than happy to let her opponent stand up. On the way, Divastator would say, "You have nothing to be sorry for, Miko. We all have hit rock bottom at one point in our lives and it was difficult to get back up. But, I learned that when we have people who believe in us, we can do so much more than what our doubts tell us. Get up, Miko...you can do it."

Then came the judo stance! The very thing that was Mikoto's signature. That one thing that shows the crowd she was ready to get back into it and she's ready to fight again. At that very moment, a small voice would be heard from the wild and crazy audience chanting one word. Soon, that word was chanted by two...then three...then four...then more...and more! "MIKOTO! MIKOTO! MIKOTO! MIKOTO!"

Diva would smile as she turned to see that a significant number of fans were on the priestess's side, now that they see that she has her fighting spirit back. They were all cheering and shouting that she can do this. Turning back to Mikoto and getting in her fighting stance, she would say with a smile, "Well, you heard them, Miko. Give them what they came for!"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next