Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

ReneeCockyUndercard, Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 07, 2014 7:08 am

Diva would rub her stomach a little from the pain as she rose back up to fight again. With a smirk, she would say to Mikoto, "Well, I guess my previous experience as a pop diva is working well here also. Be sure to keep up." Getting in her fighting stance, she began to walk towards her opponent, preparing herself for the heat ahead.

The low spinning leg sweep soon came in fast and Diva was brought to the mat again, but she wouldn't stay down helpless this time. After the kick, she would attempt to use one foot to sweep out between Mikoto's legs and onto the right foot to make her fall on one knee. If this worked, Diva would quickly get up and go for a Shining Wizard strike.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC) - Page 2 Empty Re: Mikoto Kusanagi vs. Divastator (FWC)

Post by killcarrion Wed May 07, 2014 9:20 am

Mikoto meant what she said when she saw ow fast the fallen diva dodged her missile dropkick and rebounded to her feet. The priestess had faced off against pop divas in the ring before who unlike Lisa were still performing and their career intact. But few were as quick on her feet as she was, making her wonder just how graceful Diva was before her fall from stardom. Her talents as a pop diva may indeed cause Miko trouble if she wasn't careful...

Her elegant spinning leg sweep hit their targets perfectly, planning to rise to her feet afterward and continue her own quick-paced assault. But just before standing straight Miko would get a taste of her own medicine as she felt Lisa kick out one of her own legs collapsing down to one knee. Lisa's speed was still on display as Miko barely had enough time to raise one hand to her face to block the attack, stopping some damage but still taking the brunt of the impact with Lisa using her knee as a step to deliver a Shining Wizard to the priestess' face. The flashy knee strike would knock the priestess flat on her back, one hand holding her head while she tried to recuperate...

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 07, 2014 7:07 pm

Diva's two-hit combo had worked against Mikoto and now she is on the mat. She had to admit, the Priestess was quite fast, but she questions if strength can back that up. With that in mind, Diva would head over to grab at her arms to go for another move.

In this, Diva would pull Mikoto up and attempted to give two punches to the face and one in the stomach. If this worked, she would also fling her to the turnbuckle.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Fri May 09, 2014 6:49 am

The resounding impact of the Shining Wizard had echoed throughout the stadium, impressing the people in the audience and leaving Mikoto floored with one hand rubbing her bruised temple. The priestess was off to a rotten start, perhaps taken off her game by the unexpected courtesy of the fallen diva.

Still groggy after the knee strike, Mikotos body shook slightly with each blow to her face and stomach. The fists knocking some sense back into her, the priestess reacted on instinct after being tossed to the turnbuckle. Instead of being sent running across the ring, Mikoto hung onto Divas arm and attempted to pull her in close to the priestess, wrapping her right arm around Divas neck and flip her overhead in an exploder suplex.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri May 09, 2014 8:40 am

Mikoto was looking dazed as Diva grabbed her to pull her up. She intended to swing her over to the turnbuckle for extra damage. But suddenly..."What the-!" The former idol felt Mikoto holding onto her arm before being tossed. She tried to shake her off, but then she would experience the exploder suplex. "AARGH!!!"

Diva felt quite a shock of pain there, but she would try to rub her back and stand up, seeing that this won't be any namby pamby match anymore

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 11, 2014 7:18 am

The young priestess would spring up to her feet after flipping Lisa overhead in the suplex, hearing the crowd get behind her after the flashy counter. The fallen diva certainly was no pushover, Mikoto thinking she would have to get far more aggressive to keep the former idol off her game.

While Divastator still had her back to her as she groggily got to her feet, Miko would lower herself and study her opponents movements before charging forwards and spearing Lisa in the back and lifting her up as well in order to crash the idol chest first into the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed May 14, 2014 4:05 am

As Diva was rising up, she would feel the mat rumble and shake as Mikoto was charging forwards. By the time she turned around to see what was happening, she would cry out in pain when she got speared in the back. But then she got lifted and she was slammed chest first into the turnbuckle. "GAAAAHHH!!" Diva cried out from the impact as pain was starting to come in. Her arms would be slumped on the ropes as her whole body went against the corner. That was a pretty brutal hit.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Wed May 14, 2014 8:28 am

Mikoto kept her shoulder pressed into Lisa's lower back well after the spear sent them into the nearest turnbuckle, lifting and carrying Lisa such a distance was more draining then she thought it would be.The priestess did take a step back with a semi-concerned look on her face as she witnessed her opponent slouch lifelessly into the corner. Miko never had a penchant for excessive violence and was now slightly worried that she may have gone too far with Lisa after hearing her shrill scream of pain. Still, she knew better by now than to underestimate the fallen idol, keeping the pressure up while she had the advantage.

With both hands hanging onto the top ropes, Mikoto took one step as far back as she could before launching her knee into Lisa's lower spine, giving out a sharp yell before each strike to the diva's vertebrae. After the third consecutive hit Miko would take a step back and allow her opponent time to recoup from the strikes."Sorry if that last hit was a little rough, but I wouldn't want to insult you by holding back, Lisa."

Last edited by 11497 on Thu May 15, 2014 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat May 24, 2014 7:32 am

"AAGH! GUH!! UUGH!!" Diva would cry out as each knee strike caused more pain to affect her back. She would slump against the turnbuckle more as she held her back in pain and panted heavily. Thankfully, Mikoto gave her a break so she had time to recover. After a little while, Diva would slowly stand as she slowly moaned out, "No worries...nngh...no harm done..."

Diva would walk her way to Mikoto as she added, "You wouldn't insult me at all. I don't mind whether my opponents go easy or hard. I just wanna enjoy it...so brace yourself!" With the quick shout, she would immediately attempt to spear Mikoto in the stomach so she can place that lowered head under her armpit. If this worked, she would lift her up and slam her down for a suplex.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by killcarrion Sun May 25, 2014 6:53 am

Mikoto gave a competitive smirk once she saw Lisa held no ill will towards the priestess’️ slightly over aggressive tactics. She still felt a pang of guilt for possibly going overboard with those last strikes but she honestly felt the need to put the pressure back on Divastator quickly or risk suffering even more damage from her quick footed offense.

“…’️No harm done’️?...Well, I certainly hope that’️s not the case…” Mikoto said as the two dark haired contenders approached each other in the middle of the ring to continue the match. The priestess anticipated a lock up with Lisa, thinking the back strikes would slow down her momentum, so the spear to the gut was hardly guarded. Her head hanging low from the shoulder to her stomach, Mikoto felt the back of her neck tucked into Diva’️s armpit and her leg lifted up off the mat. The priestess would gasp out loud once she was flipped over in the vertical suplex, rolling to her side and clutching her own back this time as she attempted to at least get back to her knees…

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next