Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 211 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, Leon564

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:20 pm

Ryan let out a satisfied smile, that was a magnificent strike to be sure. And it was just the reinforcement that the Knight needed.

Now that he had her down on the ground it was time to try and grab the momentum, and he had a move in mind for it.
Rubbing his hands together Mr Knight would advance towards the downed form of Ninjette and try to grab her legs.
"You like to be in the air yes? Then allow me to aid you!" he would say as he approached her.

He'd attempt to lock her into a giant swing, if the ninja girl couldn't clear her head and do something soon she was gonna be thrown around and Ryan would make Antonio Cesaro proud as he'd and go a'swinging with her!

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:15 am

Now, was it the second one or the third one? It had been a while since she fired her PS2 up, the Soul Calibur games were a blur to her. The third one was her favorite, she remembered that much - that was the one that had that spiffy RPG mode. Tale of Souls? Yeah, that was the name. But Soul Calibur 2 had the guest characters and the better music, and she was pretty sure...wait, what the hell was going on?

Ninjette was knocked out of her game obsessed stupor when she felt Ryan grabbed her legs and started spin her right round, baby, right round, like a record, twirling her about in the giant swing and making her ever so glad that she skipped lunch today and didn't have much to hurl.

He was going to toss her in a minute, so she had to act and act with the quickness - she'd try to jerk forward, putting those 500-crunches-a-day abs to good use, and swing her fists down right on top of his head.

Last edited by 12547 on Wed Mar 05, 2014 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:15 pm

Ryan though he nearly had Ninjette there, if he fully completed that giant swing it'd be a major headache for the ninja girl. But alas it seemed her senses had come back to her and she was fighting back, feeling a good couple of fists on his noggin told him that.

"Aragh!" The young man yelled out as he was forced to let go of Ninjette due to the sudden attack, spinning around alongside his foe made it hard to pay attention after all.

Mr Knight would hold a hand to his forehead, trying to stop the combination of the sudden hits and the spinning of his move. Staggering over to the ropes he leaned on the top of them to try and relieve his stunned senses, he couldn't tell where he flung Ninjette though so he was flying blind here it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:28 pm

And...he let her go. 100% predictable, now that she thought about it.

She went tumbling taking a nasty dive as she blunched abou the ring and came to a slinging stop - being so light was pretty much a requisite for her field, but it made tossing her like a dwarf damned easy, too. Still, Ryan hadn't come off unscathed; pretty boy seemed to have a weakness to being punched in the head - he was a bit busy staggering. Good window. Use it.

Her first instinct was a drop kick, but this was wrestling - she had to start getting a little more into the style. With that in mind, she'll rush in, leap on his shoulders, and try to toss him back in a reverse hurricanrana.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:04 pm

Ryan's eyes eventually refocused, although his head was still in some pain he could at least see what was in front of him. And it wasn't good, Ninjette was back on the offense and here he was leaning on the ropes like it was some kind of bar counter.

"Shit...." the young man cursed under his breath, it wasn't looking good here as the ninja girl lept onto his shoulders. Seeing a chance here Mr Knight would try to grab ahold of Ninjette's lower body and try to nail her down to the mat with a powerbomb, although he was getting a flying ninja leaping at his head now so if the ninja girl pulled hard and fast enough she ought to be able to perform her move thanks to her momentum and send the young man down.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:00 am

Unfortunately, Ninjette is still a little rusty with her wrestling moves - the typical ninja training set does not come with luchadore lessons, as it turns out, so she was pretty much going off of the occasional WWE Smackdown episode she'd watched during varying states of sobriety.

She went down with a hard THUD, back smacking into the canvas and sending some pain into her spine - but she doesn't let go. Instead, she'll wrap her thighs around his neck and try to get him in a figure-four headscissors, putting those lovely ninja thighs to good use and exerting extreme pressure on his throat.

"Heh, seem like you're in a hurry, all the sudden." She grunts, trying to ignore the pain in her back as she powers down. "Let me guess - Pawn Stars season premiere, really want to catch it?"

Last edited by 12547 on Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:55 pm

Ryan would've made a comment back to Ninjette but he was in a bit of a bad spot here, with the ninja girl trying to choke him out with her legs. The important thing for him was to not panic here, as it would only waste his energy more. Instead what he needed to do was think of the best way to get out of this.

"Right I need to escape this hold, just need to think of how to do that." as he felt the pressure on his neck as his air supply lowered. The young man would try to force Ninjette to break the hold by proceeding to pound on her kneecap relentlessly like a drum of war, while at the same time trying to power out of it by grabbing at that same leg and trying to force it away from him.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:06 pm

Ninjette had a good crack about getting between her legs all worked up and ready to go, but Ryan had to go and ruin it by breaking her hold - she held on as long as she could, riding him around the ring like a pony show, but it didn't last, as he started battering her knee and pushing up. She managed to take about five good hits before it was too much and she broke the headscissors, getting flung off Ryan's shoulders.

She flipped in mid-air and landed on her good leg, dropping into a crouch, one hand on the ground while the other rubbed her wounded knee. Not too bad, nothing she couldn't hang with, but it would probably be better to not just pounce straight out and give it a minute to heel - she stayed low, eyes wild, licking her lips. "Well, well, well - you gotta a lot of energy, don't ya? Keep this up and you might get a few wrinkles in that frilly suit of yours."

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:07 pm

Ryan was thankful he had a strong body, he winced lightly and held his neck for a couple of seconds though. He then noticed that Ninjette seemed to be in a sort of injured stance, he made a mental note to go for that leg if he ever got into trouble again.

The Scottish warrior smirked in response to her words "Again the life I lead, I gotta be able to stay up all night. And speaking of clothing yours leaves little to the imagination, not that it's bad cause I like what I see though..." he said as he kneeled down to her level, a cat like grin on his lips. It seemed the pair of them were taking a short break, a breather if you will. Which was fine as Ryan would catch his breath and think of what to do next till Ninjette was ready.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 06, 2014 9:14 pm

"You kidding? Compared to what some of the other girl's around here are wearing, it might as well be a nun's habit." She smirked, stepping a little to the side as he lowered as well. "And whatever happened to me being a '7 out of 10'?"

She had to admit, he wasn't that bad looking, once she got past the gaudy clothes and the quaffed haircut he had going on. She'd slept with far worse, at any rate, though usually it took a few drinks.

Sure as hell wasn't going to tell him all that, though. His head was big enough.

Edging around the ring for a moment, Ninjette did a quick hop towards him on her good leg, quickly jumping in range. She jerks her torso back, anticipating a blow, then strikes out with a quick straight to his chest at point blank range.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next