Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser vs Melissa Moon - Rookie Duel
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:16 am

» Nadia Amari vs Lloyd Bannings - Sunny Stripes
by Deus001 Yesterday at 11:42 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 Poll - Panther Risako vs ???
by killcarrion Yesterday at 9:52 pm

» Old timer coming back
by Yori Yesterday at 7:43 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Daaharu Yesterday at 3:18 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 99 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 97 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Up for Matchmaking

Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:01 am by Leon564

Hey guys! Yes I have two posts that say I'm looking for matches but that one is old and some might believe it to be outdated so here we are. I'm looking for a MIXED match for my characters at this time. Hentai or normal (some of my characters may not want normal)

James: https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love?highlight=James+Elforn

Lumina: https://www.afwrpg.com/t22981-lumina-bhammon-honorary-succubus?highlight=Lumina

If either of them catches your eye, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

Hentai Matches Wanted

Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:04 pm by Leon564

Hello~ Hope you're well when you're reading my ad. Whoever you may be. Not sure how many are paying attention but I put James up for Hentai Championship Contenders. Which means that I'm looking to set him up with something focusing on progressing that.

https://www.afwrpg.com/t21875-james-elforn-byjorn-vyjarl-aka-wolf-of-love#568113

Edit: My post for James is still available however now I've made a new gal who's ready to meet ya!

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback Empty Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

Post by Deus001 Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:00 pm

Standard match won via pinfall or submission

Ryan Knight was known for being punctual, usually showing at least half an hour before he was needed. This included matches, speaking of which though.......tonight's bout was short notice. As in just this morning the paragon was informed he was booked for a match tonight against the renowned Kei, the matriarch of WhiteGale. And as it turned out, both Mr Knight's signature wrestling outfits were in the wash. As in they were in the washing machine when it was sent to him.

"If I could I'd have the person who sent me that notice so late sacked John, honestly." Ryan muttered to his right hand man John, the master of creation leaned on the wall with arms folded frowning slightly. Though at least he was not getting the wrath of Ryan. Since reforming the United Kingdom Elite hadn't the chance to do much, a rematch clause was possible. But Ryan had insisted on starting from the beginning, with their PPV opponents no showing management seemingly blamed Britain's finest as well for it.

"Boss I gotta say, least you can step back into the ring. Plus this can be the start of our comeback, take out Kei and the tag champs are bound to notice." John said patting Ryan on the back in reassurance.

Ryan smirked at Mr Carnaby's words and replied with "True, besides this reminds me of my starting days in wrestling. When I fought dressed as a common man, learning by doing." Ryan had donned a pair of black jeans and shoes, forsaking the use of a shirt. Since coming back to Tension Ryan had gotten a sort of wilder look to himself, like a noble who spent several weeks camping out in the forest. Which actually did happen.

Lucy was watching TV tonight, something about her was different. She wasn't smiling as much as before, Ryan made a note to talk with her in private. Tonight however Ryan was steeled for the task at hand, it might have short notice but the paragon was fully aware of the foe placed against him. Kei had plenty of experience and knew what Ryan would be capable of. However this was a different warrior, one who put himself through an incredible training regime and emerged stronger than ever.

"Mr Knight your up now!" a stage hand said outside the UK Elite's dressing room.

"Showtime John boy." Ryan said, with a nod the master of creation opened the door letting Ryan out first. The pair made their way to the entrance ramp, the arena's lights dimmed as a light shone on the ramp.

Shortly after the familiar theme of the UK Elite blared from the speakers, Imperial Code II once the main intro concluded Ryan and John promptly emerged from the curtains. The crowd was a bit surprised at first, given Ryan's previous penchant for elaborate designs. But it quickly became the mixed reactions they'd come to expect. Moreso in light of Mr Knight's public view of Brexits approval, citing's it is more than capable of standing alone.

Ryan thumbed his nose and promptly went down the ramp, John followed hands in his pockets until they got into the ring. The paragon cracked his neck and lifted a taped right hand up and then patted Mr Carnaby on the back, the former Tension tag champs showing their usual strong unified front. Shortly after Ryan would stand at one corner and crack his knuckles while John stood at the apron while Kei was sure to make her merry way to the ring soon.....

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

Post by Maxy Wed Aug 02, 2017 5:50 am

Last time she was in a ring competitively, it was lights out for Kei mentally, even though from a physical stand point there weren’t any known problems. Having time to vent and express her feelings helped as she began the road to recovery. With the help of family and friends she was able to get back in her usual state of mind and resume in-ring work outs, but it was a matter of when she would get a competitive match again.

Luckily for her a local area promotion was having an event and there was room for her. When asked if she wanted in she talked it over with those close to her and she decided to go for it. While she felt she could get back in the bigger companies she knew she had to work her way back up to that point. At least the distance traveled to the event was short, so having the advantage of sleeping her in own bed the night before was a welcomed plus.

The venue was not an unknown sight to her, but has been some time since she last stepped foot in it when she arrived the day of the fight. She wondered when the last time her opponent was in a building like this, that and how the promoter afforded the guy's booking fee, having a feeling Ryan didn't come cheap. While no where as big of a crowd as what she's been in front of lately, the place did look full when she took a peak just before the event started. If she had to guess there was 700-1000 people, maybe more. Then again she's been in front of crowds both ten times as large and ten times as small, that didn't change how she went about things.

While Ryan managed to get his own dressing room, Kei was with the general population, but she did not object to it. She could tell that everyone else around her would want to be where she is at the moment, and even though she very well could act like a big shot she wasn't one that liked to do that if she could help it. Opting for her red attire this time around she did her usual pre-match stuff, though took a little bit of time to watch some of the other matches that was going on. Sure she had her own to worry about, but sometimes watching others is the only way you'll learn, and she knew that the day you stop learning is the day you're done.

When it came to head to the ring she did so, not needing different lighting like her opposition did. If this were a popularity contest there'd be no question who the favourite was, and while she knew it wasn't she was glad to see was still welcomed.

Even though it was something she'd done many times before, stepping into the ring felt like achievement. Given what she's been through, having step through the ropes without hesitation, she knew her timing to get back in there was right. Did Ryan know what she had gone through over the past few months? She didn't know, however at the current moment all she knew and cared about was making up for lost time. While she hasn't faced Ryan before she knows some who has, and has seen their battles. While she had no official part within the WhiteGale faction, she did pay close attention to their matches with the UKE. It be difficult to ignore one's son and his group mates facing them in various matches that eventually say her son and daughter-in-law capture the gold from them.

Unlike WG or Ryan on this night, her corner was empty. Would it stay that way? Who knows. She saw her daughter Kayura wandering around earlier, plus who's to say someone who has issues with Ryan didn't decide to make the trip as well? From what she knew, she didn't think John would be a threat. However she knew not to rule it out completely. She gave John a 'I'm watching you' gesture while keeping both eyes on Ryan.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Kei - Indie Throwback

Post by Deus001 Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:46 pm

Now that the initial entrance of Ryan had subsided for him the young man was preparing for what was going to ensue in tonight's bout, Kei had been in the ring far longer than Mr Knight had been. Though this did little to deter Britain's hero, in his indie days all Ryan did was face opponents who had been in the biz for longer. Granted Ryan had often lost but at this point he knew what worked best for him and expanded on some other things in his arsenal. However Kei likely saw Ryan's matches and was aware of his game plan, but this was a different Ryan Knight. One that spent ages in a forest testing himself over and over till sunset, it showed too with the noticeable stubble on his formerly regal features.

John simply patted his boss on the shoulder to signal good luck and merely nodded at Kei, this was Ryan's match here. Kei didn't need to worry bout the master of creation with this bout, if he tried anything chances were that his boss would biff him for it instead. John was told many times from Ryan about the indies, where the paragon started out humbly and turned himself into a crash test dummy. Mr Carnaby admittedly didn't go through that, he was curious however to see how this would play out. Given the attire of his boss and the mat's faded and used colour it certainly did have a house show vibe. Perhaps the last minute arrangement meant it had to be done quickly, Ryan tested the nearest rope tugging it just a bit to test it was good.

The paragon took a deep breath and settled into his trademark wrestling stance and stating "You probably know of my penchant for asking my opponent if they have anything to say. Ms Kei do you wish to make any last minute confessions or statements? I won't hold anything you say against you. I got something to say, feels good to wear my old outfit. When I was just starting out..... Ryan waited for the bell to ring, planning to edge forward once the match begun.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:48 pm

After Ryan said what he did, Kei tilted her head a bit. She recalled him doing this often, however the timing and delivery of it felt a bit odd. She wasn’t bothered by it though. Instead of replying, she left the ring. She went to where the crowd was and asked a fan if she could sit in his spot for a moment. There were no issues with that and she sat. Looking up at Ryan she said “If you got something you’d like to say go ahead, but try to keep it under twenty minutes, mkay?”

A move like this might not get over with larger crowds, or if it did might take a bit more effort to pull off. However it did here and got a comical reaction. For as serious of a wrestler she was she too knew how to have a good time and give others the same feeling.
If he added to it and finished speaking or said nothing at all she’d stand up and return to the ring.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:46 pm

Ryan was usually business when it came to his matches, putting it all on the line each and every time. Simply because he accepted no other level of effort from himself, but during his indie matches Ryan being greener he would sometimes crack wise and flaunt his good looks to make up for his lack of skill. Still he liked to believe he tempered this as time went on and he learned what worked, developing into more of a honourable and sportsman like competitor seeking victory. His hair was shorter too.

Still Kei's reaction was needless to say unexpected on behalf of the paragon, the bell hadn't rung yet and Kei decided to simply mosey on out of the ring and proceed to converse with a nearby fan. Ryan lifted an eyebrow at the actions of the Canadian, an act of satire with Ryan's penchant for being rather grandiose in his words. After a second Mr Knight lifted up his head and gave a hearty laugh before saying "Well if you insist, I will just take a moment to do this."

The paragon would then slip out the ring and motion to John for something, muttering into his ears. The artist would take out a pen and paper with Ryan taking it and scribbling something on it, displaying to a camera that it was an autograph. Mr Knight gave it to the nearest eager fan and then went back into the ring, cracking his knuckles afterwards as he waited for Kei to be ready and enter the ring. Ryan's heart beated strong, as it did before any confrontation.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:56 pm

Before she returned to the ring she turned to someone beside her and said in response to what Ryan was doing “Talk about getting cheap pop…then again I doubt he has enough for everyone, making everyone else here left out, that’s kinda mean don’t you think?”

Once back inside she was asked by the referee if she was ready. Responding she tells him “I was born ready. What about him?” She asks, pointing in Ryan’s direction, ready to get this going.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:55 pm

Ryan was smiling to himself, it was alright to indulge in this pre battle banter. The indies did allow Ryan the chance to develop himself but also gave him a chance to have fun once in a while, he remembered Lucy would gladly indulge in this moreso than him. Back when he was so straight laced you could say he had a stick up his ass. But since coming back from his forest sabbatical Ryan was definitely a bit more eccentric in his mannerisms, must have been the fresh air and solitude. But Ryan was now prepared to get down to the challenge, he would not lie. Kei was someone he would need to lay down everything on the line against, but Ryan made it a habit of doing so anyway. Kei would certainly know that too.

True enough Ryan patted John on the back, the master of creation nodded to his boss and sat down. Ryan lept up to the apron, already his heart beat loud in his mind. Mr Knight took a deep breath in response to his opponent's words, mentally and in body Ryan steeled himself for what quite possibly would be an important battle in his career.

"I am. Prepare yourself." Ryan simply stated, the Brit entered a wrestling stance. His soul burned for battle, it was just like before. Ryan had been green, yet he said the same thing when he started. Ryan would put all his training and energy to try and claim victory in battle and prove his moniker. Mr Knight moved his hands to offer a test of strength to his opponent, it was now in Kei's court how it would go from here. But Ryan put the offer out there of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:42 pm

While she was looking to lock up, it looked like Ryan had a slightly different way of wanting to start things off. Nothing was wrong with that, but while she wasn’t ‘short,’ Ryan still had a little bit more height than him. She stopped and looked up. “Really?” She put her hands on her hips for a moment, however something did click in. “You know my face is down here right?” She went to quickly grab hold of his head, looking to pull him in for a side headlock.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:01 pm

Ryan was intent on seeking victory, he knew what this battle could mean. Kei was one who had battled in wrestling much longer than sir Knight. Before his stay in the forest Ryan would have actually somewhat doubted his abilities against this opponent, now though it was different. Mentally Ryan felt like Superman blessed by the rays of the sun, the force flowed through him. It was an inward sort of high, outwardly Ryan faced his opponent with a calm expression even if on the inside he was a vortex of power. Ryan was as usual willing to take the offence in battle, between him and John Mr Knight was clearly the more aggressive of the two. Kei wasn't playing ball it seemed however.

Kei was seemingly irked by Ryan being taller, he raised an eyebrow to his opponent's comment however. It almost made Ryan drop his guard, but the Canadian was quicker on the draw locking Ryan into a side headlock. It certainly was not expected on the Paragon's behalf, Kei succeeded in performing the first move of the match.

But a submission hold at the earliest part of the match was a bad idea against someone like Ryan Knight. Ryan was stunned for all of about four seconds before rallying. Grounding low and moving into Kei Ryan would use his upper body strength to shove Kei forward towards the ropes. On the rebound Ryan would proceed to try and floor Kei by shooting his right arm out to try and deck her with a lariat! Kei was going to experience the power of the new and improved Paragon of Britain and the aggression he would bring.

Back to top Go down

Post by Maxy Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:31 am

In reality she wasn't bothered that much by the height difference, it wasn't that much anyway. It was more for a to see if she could get a reaction from it. She could have made it work. After pulling him in and making sure she had a good grip on him she was about to decide on where to go from there when she was unexpectedly shoved off. As she was about to bounce off the ropes she had her other arm hook under the rope, in addition to the one she used to grab on to it, pulling herself back into it so she wouldn't bounce off. "Woah, hold on a second." She let go and walked towards Ryan, which he could have easily went at her.

Though if he didn't she'd hold her arm out towards him, like he did moments earlier. "If you want to start off like that it's alright with me." She knew what this match meant to Ryan, though did he know what it meant for her? He wasn't the only one intending on making a comeback, though his and her cases were completely different. As amusing as some of her actions may have been so far her serious mind frame was on.

Maxy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next