by Yori Yesterday at 3:56 am

» New Genesis: Kairi Kamiya vs Elliot Gemina
by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 145 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 143 Guests :: 2 Bots

Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:56 pm

"Rude? I doubt that, view it as winner's spoils. That's if you win keep in mind, the knight may be wounded but not dismounted." Mr Knight said as he cranked the pressure on her leg.

The young man could feel Ninjette attempting to crawl her way to the ropes, Mr Knight had a gut feeling that she'd get to the ropes soon enough. So he decided he'd work on that leg as best he could.

With his free hand Mr Knight would rip off the top part of Ninjette's legging, before delivering a few punches to the side of her knee. "If you cannot feel your leg, then that's good for me." Ryan said giving a laugh as he stated the obvious, attempting to get in as much pain as he could before she neared the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 4 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by acuyra Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:09 am

"Then I guess it's good I have two."

She could have made it to the ropes...eventually. But with her strength, it would be a long crawl, and he could do a lot of damage in that time. No...she needed to do something about it, here and now, right now. Take him by surprise, while he was cocky and full of himself...moreso than usual, anyway.

She jerked backward, bending her spine back as far as it could go as she tried to reach over her head and grab Ryan's - thankfully copious - head of her hand yank him forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:25 pm

Mr Knight was a tad taken aback by the fact that Ninjette was now reaching over and trying to yank his head off, but then again she was a ninja. "OI!" he yelled out, reaching with his hands to try and grab Ninjette's arm off of him. While he was doing this he wasn't cranking back on her leg as he was devoting both hands to this job.

He was starting to panic here, he hadn't encountered someone this eh....flexible before. Mr Knight then had an idea, with her bending her spine like this it could be a good chance to attack as well.

With that the young man fired his left elbow downward, hoping to hit her hard in the back with her bent like this. He knew he'd have to abandon his Knightmare move here, but he figured he might as well give her one little gift before parting.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:00 am

Well, he wasn't bending her leg to the breaking point, anymore. That was what she was trying to stop, so small victory, right there.

Unfortunately, when he blasted her in the back of her head with a very ungentlemanly elbow, the nuances of her success were lost, somewhere between the time the elbow connected and her face cracked on the canvas, stars dancing about her face as she took one of the more vicious blows of the match, without a second to prepare. After a moment, she started to push herself up, but it was slow, painful going, her the 'Ninjette' on her ass sticking up as she went. Not her most dignified moment.

"Say..." She spoke through a groan as she glanced over her shoulder. "What brand was that wine, anyway?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:02 pm

As Ryan rolled away from Ninjette he'd turned his head to her and heard her words, a smirk reached the lips of the Scottish aristocrat and he replied with "Jacob's creek, imported from France of course."

He would notice how Ninjette seemed to slowly stand back up, Mr Knight looked at how battered she was and decided to wait for her to stand back up. Ryan wasn't like the heels in the AFW who would kick the dog as soon as it appeared, he was only wrestling as it was his trade.

Once the ninja girl stood back up Mr Knight would say "Well? Are you ready to continue?" Ninjette might be a tad surprised by this display of sportsmanship that the young man was showing, the man from Scotland merely leaned on the ropes to catch his breath after all that just happened.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:07 am

Ninjette was expecting some kind of followup - maybe an elbow in her back, or a punishing hold, or a kick in her side or...something. She had limited experience with the Tension dudes so far, true, but she was learning that the business could be pretty cutthroat at time - no quarter asked, none given type of deal.

Not that she minded. In fact, she kind of like it that way.

So when nothing happened and Ryan let her get back up without a hint of protest, she was a little bit surprised - pleasantly, for once. Very gentlemanly of him, she appreciated that. Oh, she was still going to beat him like he stole something, no question there, but she appreciated it nonetheless.

"Pretty sure I'll live, yeah." She stood up straight and stretched arm, as she moved back into position. "Let's see what else you're working with, pretty boy."

She stood at the ready, her stance open and wide - playing more defensively now, conserving energy as the fight started to drain her reserves.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Mar 13, 2014 9:43 pm

"Pretty boy? Took you long enough to call me that." Mr Knight muttered with a face that looked half pissed and half amused.

With a brisk gally in his step Mr Knight made towards Ninjette, intent on getting close to her. Making to grab her the young man would ground his feet and try to fling the ninja girl towards the ropes with an Irish whip, with this move a wide variety of things could occur. So Mr Knight decided to try his luck and use his power to fling Ninjette to the ropes, of course Ninjette too could take advantage of this by using her agility on the rebound.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:39 am

"Yeah, yeah, don't get a big head about it." She smirked, lowering her gaze. "Well, bigger head."

He came over and whipped her towards the ropes, probably trying to set her up for something big, looking to bring her down and end the match - but she had better ideas. He was giving her room to move, and she'd make him regret that, big time.

She didn't fight the momentum of the throw - she added to it, running to the ropes will all she could muster - he was probably expecting her to rebound off like normal, but instead she jumped and slid her body through the middle and the top ropes, grabbing a hold of them before she could fall to the floor, and slingshotting her body for added momentum - the 619, mad Rey Mysterio respect - letting her come back at Ryan even faster than she'd been thrown, and aiming a punch straight for his gut with all of that behind her.

Mass times acceleration equals...

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:24 pm

Mr Knight was expecting Ninjette to come back from the ropes, only not in the manner that she did it in.
"The fuck?!" Ryan yelled out without thinking, the knight was taken aback here.

And then came her flying towards him like some ninja star aimed at his eye, Mr Knight was off guard here. But regardless he wasn't one to just stand willy nilly while his foe charged towards him, the young man raised both his arms so that his limbs covered his upper body with the hands near his chin.

Like a sort of shield to cover his body, although it did help to soften the impact the momentum would nevertheless send him down to the mat where Ninjette would be atop him. A groan of pain and annoyance emerged from the young man, he then let out a grin and said "I know people flock to me but Jesus Christ that was up to eleven." he'd take the time to just lie back and admire the view of the ninja girl atop him, a nonchalant smirk on his lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:26 am

And this was a big part of the reason she joined up with Friction - there was something ever-so satisfying about laying out boys. Girls could make for a fun fight, sure, but things always ran the risk of getting messy - boys could take more, overall. They just made better punching bags, all there was to it.

Speaking of which.

He managed to block the blow and soak up the damage, but she still knocked him down and got on top - he seemed pleased with himself. Apparently, they didn't their kids much about New Jersey girls across the pond - being underneath one in a fighting mood is not the ideal position, especially if you like keeping your nose in an unbroken state.

"Eleven? Fuck eleven." She'll grab his arm, move to the side try to pull it between her legs - locking in a vicious armbar, pressing down wit her legs while she thrusts up. "I want it on thirteen."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next