by ARStudios2000 Today at 3:52 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 12:32 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 12:19 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 12:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 208 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

2 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki. Empty Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:19 am

Ryan stood by the entrance ramp awaiting his next foe. After a few months here in the AFW it gave him time to think of how he was before he came to the AFW and now that's he's been here awhile he thinks that he's been doing okay overall.

Sure there were people who would much rather retire him from the ring than speak to him, but there was also great people like Julie Demarine and Aurore Ha Chitbang who he'd been glad that he knows them.

Now he was back, win or lose he didn't care. He was just going to make damm sure that this next foe remembered him in a good way, and that was by having a good match.

"Are you sure you want to do this Ryan?" John asked.

"You know it Doctor. This person I'm fighting is having her debut tonight and I need to make sure they have a good one. Ain't that right Duke?" Ryan said as he looked at his pet dog.

Duke barked and Ryan clapped him. Erica was doing her usual thing of holding on to the arms of her dear sweet Mr John.
"Go get him Ryan! Give em the old double one two!" she yelled.

Ryan sighed, sometimes Erica gave Harely Quinn a run for her money in the annoying as hell department. He never said that however as he didn't want to hurt her feelings, the trio were like a very odd family after all.

At last it was time for Ryan to make his entrance.
[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQ020f94kj4:3ipijutc]Ryan's new theme[/url:3ipijutc] began to play as the crowd began to cheer. Once the song hit 1:11 the group walked out down the ramp, Ryan waved happily and shook many of the hands of his fans.

In fact there was even now a group of women who took to dressing up like Ryan, they all wore patient uniforms similar to the one Ryan wore and not much else. "We love you Mr Mental!" they cried out.

Ryan blushed a bit and smiled, he then tied Duke's collar to the ring post where his Doctor and Erica would stand so they can keep an eye on him. Once in the center of the ring Ryan yanked off his top and flung it to the fangirls and waved once again to all his fans.

Then he waited for his foe to show up. He was wanting to ensure that he at least gave them a worthwhile challenge, but he'd be his usual polite self. In fact when his rival neared the ring he would even offer to open the ropes for them.

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Jul 02, 2013 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki. Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ayano Natsuki.

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 1:39 am

[attachment=0:2q2jlyre]Ayano.jpg[/attachment:2q2jlyre]

Ayano was in the locker room, psyching herself up: this was it! Her big debut had finally come, and she was determined to make it as memorable as possible for the crowd, for her opponent, and most importantly for herself.
She checked her outfit in mirror one last time, the snug strapless tank top covered by the white cloth and her white shorts were need a quick adjustment. She fixed it then stood by the entrance to ring waiting to get going. She knew that she needed to do well tonight, so her opponent had better be ready for a crazy match tonight!

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sXoA7B5yJo:2q2jlyre]Freak like ME - Halestorm[/url:2q2jlyre] began to play and just as the guitar began to play, the arena went dark and strobe lights began flashing color around the crowd. Once the vocals came all of the multicolored lights focused on the entrance where Ayano began walking out. She ran down towards the ring and launched herself into it with a huge jump, she landed expertly, turned to crowd and yelled at the top of her lungs "ARE YOU A FREAK LIKE ME?!" with a big smile on her face. Then she turned to her opponent and gave him the same smile, he was pretty good looking Ayano thought to herself, but with a quick shake of her head she removed the idea. This was a match not flirting time. She held out her hand for Ryan, "Hey there~ Name's Ayano Natsuki, and I'll apologize from now about your loss" she said happily, throwing him a wink.

Last edited by 11803 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:15 am

Ryan was quietly impressed as she lept into the ring, it reminded him of when he was in his alter ego known as the dark savior. Then he heard what she said, he neared her and said "Well you never know ma ché️rie. I just might have to apologize for the win I take from you."

Then Ryan kneeled down and politely kissed Ayano's right hand.
He then said "This is my group, the old dude is my Doctor John. The lady is his maid Erica, and the Labrador is Duke."

"Old?! Just look at me! I'm in my thirties and I'm knotted with power!" John said as he flexed his arms.

"Oh Mr G you're so cool!" Erica said as she embraced the Doctor.

The two left the ring and John said "You'll like Ryan Ayano-san. He's quite good in the kissing department, he kissed that hand of yours like a real gentleman!"

Ryan groaned and said "Doctor this is not a hentai match, please be serious. Oh who am I kidding?"

He turned back to Ayano and said "Well if you wish for me to prove my skill with the mouth then that shall have to wait till after the match."

With that he walked to his corner and said "Fair warning madam, I maybe called Mr Mental but I'm also quite good at might. Now en garde." as he waited for the match to start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:29 am

Ayano was beaming, her entrance had gone perfectly, even after all the worry her manager had about her leaping into the ring, so she started looking her opponent over more carefully. He was her height and well built, all of the ingredients for a tough match: exactly what the doctor ordered. She smirked at his remark, "That's just fine, either way nothing will be easy for you in this match. I promise." She was taken aback when he took hold of her hand and kissed it politely, a small tint of red began dancing on her cheeks at the gentleman's display. She looked over his group and had to admit his descriptions were about right, she had to stop herself from laughing when the doctor flexed his muscular arms,but she had to let out a few giggles at the maid's response. She looked over to the dog which she hadn't noticed when she came into the ring and made a quick mental note to go say hello to it after the match. She felt the blush return momentarily at the doctor's word but she laughed it off, "Well he'd have to earn any kisses from me" Ryan's little comment gave her a clue to the doctor's personality as well but they seemed happy, like a big family. Ryan head to his corner and Ayano mimicked him. "Heh! That just makes it more interesting." she responded, her huge smile returning to her. She waited till the bell rang then moved to center of the ring and signaled for a test of strength, ready to lock up and get this started!

Last edited by 11803 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:40 am

Ryan kept his eyes onto his opponent, like a showdown in the wild west. Thankfully neither combatant had any guns.
He noticed that Ayano had gone for a simple test of strength, he lifted an eyebrow.

Mr Mental took a few steps forward, this woman did look strong. Come to think of it a lot of the girls he "Danced." with were often quite powerful like him. Some of them had resorted to what Ryan called "The coward's way out." whereas others like Aurore had done just straight up power.

Ryan neared her and locked hands, pushing his hands forward into hers. He was quite powerful, not as much as his Doctor. John had kept his peak conditioning for decades whereas Ryan had only just about got to it.
But nonetheless Ryan pushed forward, pale chest breathing calmly.

Last edited by 11503 on Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:50 am

Ayano was ready to start the match and it seemed Ryan was well. Well the bell rang he answered her challenge and came forward for the test of strength, and she smiled. They locked up and bothe sides began pushing try to gain ground. Ayano wanted to see her strength compared to his, and she was not disappointed; Ryan was strong. She pushed as much as she could but it felt like she only ever pushed a small distance. So she decided she would make the first offensive. Ayano would jump backwards, trying to unbalance Ryan and coil her legs by bringing them up to her chest, just so she could launch them back out at Ryan's midsection! "Here we go!" She would yell as she did so. If this failed however, she would have been pressed to the ground with Ryan still on top of her in the lockup.

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:58 am

As Ryan noticed and foresaw she could only really push him a little bit.
However he was not expecting Ayano to use her knees in such a fashion, in fact he thought she would try and distract him with some teaseing. That outfit of hers wasn't leaving much to the imagination, Ryan quickly blocked those thoughts out as the attack hit him.

Ryan was sent back a bit and was onto one knee grunting from the mouth, however he would only look winded.
For Ryan also had a sort of shield when it came to strikes to the chest. Years of abuse and beatings from his evil Father enabled him to have a sort of resistance to what Ayano just did.

The young man simply stood back to neutral ground to show he was not injured.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:06 am

Ayano had expected a tough lock up but Ryan had been even stronger than she anticipated so she was forced to try and take an early offensive. SHe noticed his eyes wandering downward and she smirked at his obvious distraction. She smiled as her legs hit Ryan and sent him back, but as she rolled to her feet she was surprised to see he was not injured, in fact it seems she may have just knocked a little wind out of him. "Tough one huh?" She remarked. Time to change gears she thought to herself; Ayano launched forward towards Ryan throwing a fake right his was before trying to run past him to the ropes behind him. She would slingshot from there and wrap her arms around Ryan's waist in preparation for a Suplex!

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:18 am

Ryan simply stood there as Ayano made her move on him.
He saw the right coming and just stood there, many others would've tried to dodge it.

However Ryan had been hit many times by his Father, he learned when an incoming fist was real or not.
Thus he did nothing as the fake right neared him, he knew it was a dud.

Then Ayano had come off the ropes behind him. Without a word or even a glance behind him Ryan walked forward while checking his fingernails for dirt. Then when he heard her fall to the ground Ryan would quickly turn and try a trademark move of his.

The move was called define insanity, it consisted of just repeated elbow drops on a downed foe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaver Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:27 am

Ryan was..interesting, to say the least; Ayano knew he was a tough one but there was something else she couldn't quite place. Ayano had launched herself towards him ready to surprise him with a fake, but he stood there stoically as though he knew it was fake. Ayano stuck to the plan however, and tried to get him by bouncing off the ropes. Ryan had an answer to that as well, he simply moved forward just as Ayano neared him, unable to stop her own momentum Ayano fell, putting out her arms to lessen the impact. "Ugh" she grunted. Then she was met with blossoms of pain on her back as Ryan came down with powerful elbow drops! "Gah!" Ayano yelled as the second and third elbow made contact, but she tensed herself for the next one and tried to roll out of the way just as it came down letting Ryan's elbow slam into the mat! If this worked she would try to kick Ryan to keep him down so she could get on top of him straddling his waist. "Hey down there" she said happily if this worked, just before planting a quick kiss on his lips while moving her legs to try and wrap them around Ryan's, "You earned that one."

Last edited by 11803 on Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 am; edited 1 time in total

Reaver

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next