Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori Empty Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 7:54 pm

Rule: In order to win Ryan or Asashoryu must make the other fall onto the mat to gain points. First to ten wins, if either wrestler is sent out of the ring then that wrestler loses instantly.

Ryan Knight
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img828/3948/225284kopie.jpg

Ryan waited away from the entrance ramp to the ring.
He was a bit peeved at his Doctor, a bit moreso than normal. Ryan had looked at the match rules and groaned a bit inwardly.
"Who am I fighting again Doctor?" Ryan asked knowing that the result was not be gonna be good.

John gave a laugh and said "I got you a real good one Ryan. But I need to warn you pal, this girl has the match type in her favour. But I'm sure you're gonna be just fine kiddo. This girl plays by the rules, it'll be nice and clean I promise you."

That made Ryan feel a little better inwardly, if it was someone nice he could always make friends with them later after the match.
"So anything I should know about this lady before I dance with her?" Ryan said to his Doctor.

"Well she has an uncle who does sumo wrestling, in fact her whole family does it I think. But you can do it, just play hard and fast and watch out for being grabbed." John said as he gave Ryan a pep talk.

The patient sighed and petted the dove in it's cage. He called it Alexander and had trained it so that it would take Ryan's shirt off of him before the match begins.

At last Ryan was to make his entrance, he at last convinced the AFW higher-ups to change his theme.
It was Ave Maria, one of his faveourite songs. The theme played as Ryan walked towards the ring, the crowd was silent as they were in awe of the rendition of this song.

Ryan put the bird cage into a corner and let the dove out. He then walked to the center of the ring and unbuttoned his asylum shirt. Alexander the dove then swooped down and took the collar in his claws and placed the shirt in a corner post. Ryan's Doctor waited outside the ring as his foe was to appear soon. Ryan began to think of a gameplan for what he would have to do to win, if he was lucky.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon May 20, 2013 8:10 pm

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori Win_by_mastergamer459-d65v6ll.png

Asashoryu was back stage waiting for her call, it was her fist match at the AFW against somewhat of a powerful foe. "Ok I can do this I got the match in my favor." But while see was waiting she heard the conversation that Ryan had with his doc, it seamed everything they said bounced from wall to wall and ending were she was. "Hmmmmm seams like to doctor did some research on me but they aren't the only ones with info." Asashoryu had gotten the info on both Ryan and is doctor thanks to GreatForce a friend of hers.

She'd finally hear her theme song play and would come walking out seeing Ryans doc look at her ass as she went on stage.
She show off her body to the crowed making a lot of the men's noes bleed. She look at her Ryan seeing the bird cage. "Hmm looks like I'm going to have a fight here." She said under her breath as she slid under to ropes and to her side.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 8:33 pm

Ryan had a look of shock on him. "Is she walking around naked? Let the Doctor fight her not me." Ryan thought.

The patient buried the thought away, pretty much everything and everyone he met here was odd in some way or another.
But in a good sort of way, not like the oddness he saw back at the asylum of Greenwich. "Guess I should just roll with the flow." he thought.

He decided if this woman was going to play fair he may as well get to know her.

"Um...Hi my name is Ryan Knight. I'm British and a former mental patient. I hope we can know each other better later in more peacful situations Ms....." he hoped that he did'nt weird her out. But he made sure to speak in his normal polite tone and avoided the lure of her chest as he awaited her name being the gentleman that he is.

"Damm it! I want to tango with her. Ryan you lucky bastard." John said with him going green with envy. The Doctor got the dove and his cage out the ring to avoid it getting in the way. John was a real womaniser, but he cared about thier well-being and made sure the ladies never cried around him.

"I don't feel lucky at all Doctor." Ryan thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon May 20, 2013 8:42 pm

Asashoryu would giggle on how Ryan and this doctor were acting it seamed like something out of a comedy anime.
"Don't worry you'll get your turn doc." She then pay attention back to Ryan, "Well nive to meet you Ryan I hope we can have a ever good match." Then she'd hear the rest of it "Well maby after this match we can meet up at a restaurant or something." The ref would get them to their corners as she would explain the rules.

"Ok this match will be decided on points, each time you take your opponent down you get a point. If your forced out of the ring you lose instantly." Asashoryu felt confident on what she had heard the she was going to win this match now and got down into one of her sumo positions.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 9:06 pm

Ryan saw what Asashoryu was doing. He decided to play along and crouched down onto one knee. "So if she can't take me down then I'll be fine. I guess." Ryan thought.

"Damm I don't know who to root for. Just kidding, go get her buddy!" John said while clapping his hands, at the same time oogling Asashoryu like the heroic pervert that he was.

The bell rang and the match was underway.
Ryan slid around the ring using one knee and one hand, keeping his left hand open in case he needed to do some grappleing.

But Ryan was also known for his outside the box thinking, he would try and get her close enough and then put her off with an abnormal move.
"She takes a few steps and I'll crawl around her nearest leg like a snake. Then I'll try and get her down on the mat by climbing up her back. Just a little closer....." Ryan thought as he went into Mr Mental mode.

Last edited by 11503 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon May 20, 2013 9:20 pm

Asashoryu would not waste anytime already knowing that Ryan would try something sneaky to some points. She'd wait for the right to charge at Ryan were he'd only have about a third of a second to counter her. She'd wait their starting to get impationt with Ryan and how slow he was. While still staying in her sumo position.
Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori Ready_to_rumble_by_mastergamer459-d65yf30.png

"Come on whats taking him so dam long to get to me, like I know he going to try something sneaky."
But after waiting and waiting Ryan finaly got into Asashoryus charging rang. "Bonzzzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiieeeee!!" Asashoryu charge at Ryan with godly speed.

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori The_momment_of_attack_by_mastergamer459-d65yitf.png
If this worked and Asashoryu could get up and close with Ryan she'd quickly grab his sides and throw him on the ground to take to lead and focus more on pushing Ryan out of ring!

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 9:39 pm

Ryan noticed that Asashoryu dashed towards him with unexpected speed.
"Crap! he thought as he was grabbed by her on the sides.

His medication helped keep him calm under pressure thankfully. Ryan quickly clapped both his hands over Asashoryu's ears hard to try and stun her. He'd then fight back with elbows to the face if he was lucky enough to get her un-focused. But regardless her ears would be ringing for a short while.

Right now Ryan could only hope to get to netural stance and not get taken down. It was no real problem at this point, she'd only be one point ahead. But still Ryan fought back from sucide by overdose so he was going to fight here too.

Meanwhile John just stood there, drooling at the sight of the rear of Akinori. Like a real perv, but one with a heart of gold.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon May 20, 2013 9:50 pm

Asashoryu smiled at her success of getting in close but the exaction of throwing him on to the ground was lacking.
Ryan was able to stay standing and get into a position making it harder for Asashoryu to throw him. Gritting her teeth while slowly pushing him back Asashoryu would try and wrap her leg around Ryans so she can trip him and try and get a point in. Already it was clear that this wasn't going to be an easy match as Ryan seamed weigh around her and nearly be as strong as her.

Last edited by 10269 on Mon May 20, 2013 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 10:01 pm

After nailing her with that attack on the eardrums Ryan was able to stay on his feet.
Ryan then joined in the pushing, it reminded him of the fights he would have with his abusive Father.

Blocking that out of his mind Ryan noted that it was about even, heck this girl was as strong as him. "She must have a hearty diet then." Ryan thought.

Just then Ryan noted that his feet were slipping, namley his left one. "The ring must still contain sweat from other matches. That's making me slide!" Ryan thought.

His left leg moved and Ryan was forced onto one knee, not giving up he went for a haymaker on the navel of Asashoryu hoping he would not get her on top of him. That sort of thing was what the Doctor would love, Ryan would be okay with something like that, but it was romance first then sex for him. Being a former mental patient however meant that was rare for him.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon May 20, 2013 10:13 pm

Asashoryu was able to get Ryan down but not enough for a point, while still holding on to Ryan, Asashoryu was going to pin Ryan as she had the height advantage now. Push down on Ryan Asashoryu did not see Ryan's haymaker getting hit, and force down to her knees. Again Ryan Asashoryu were not equal round again as she felt to sweat of other wrestlers on the mat. Her boobs jiggled up and down and up and down as she fell on her knees.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next