by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 136 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 2 Bots

kerflubble, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori

Post by Deus001 Mon May 20, 2013 10:26 pm

Ryan was now on his knees also and went for a desperate leap at Asashoryu. He was glad his shirt was out the way as Ryan dived at the girl's mid-section near where he hit her. If he could just push her down then he could get a point, but if he was not careful then he could go face first into her ample chest.

"That would have bad implications I think." Ryan thought as he neared her.

Meanwhile John was stomping his foot wishing he was the one in there. "Damm why can't I grapple with pretty ladies? I got a body like the godamm batman!" the Doctor kept himself in peak shape for over a decade.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori - Page 2 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Asashoryu Akinori

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Mon May 20, 2013 10:46 pm

(Lol batman XD)

"Whooaa!" Asashoryu had not been exepting Ryan to leap at her. But tho a good atempt it only caused him to push Asashoryu back a decent amount. But with Ryan's head in her boobs she saw a perfect opportunity to get a point.
Quickly Asashoryu would push down on Ryan's head and body,to get him on the floor. But if this didn't work she'd half to retreat and gain on stamina back before taking another shot of taking Ryan down.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 21, 2013 10:47 am

"Shit did'nt mean to do that!" Ryan thought as his head landed into Akinori's chest. He was hesitant in this awkward situation.

The Doctor was pretty much having a heart attack right now, also he was drooling quite a bit. "I want in!" he thought.
As Ryan was taken aback by the present moment he was unable to do a thing as Asashoryu got his back onto the mat for the first point.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue May 21, 2013 1:29 pm

"Yea!" Asashoryu thought as Ryan hit the mat giving her the first point. But Asashoryu wouldn't celebrate yet she still had nine more points to go if she wanted to win the match. Now quickly she'd retreat to a corner to regain some stamina. Her body was starting to sweat and her ears were still ringing a bit. "This match is going to be a lot harder than I thought..."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 21, 2013 1:47 pm

"Owww...." Ryan muttered under his breath.

"Come on Ryan! You got her good with that clap to the ears." John said now that he snapped out of his trance.

Ryan shook his head and gave a grunt. He then lept up onto his feet and got near a corner and looked at Asashoryu.
He took a few deep breaths and stood back up, he then rubbed his neck to check it was fine. It was and Ryan began to think of his next move.
"No way I can lock in the no hope left, she's just too similar to my weight to do that." he thought.

Ryan then came up with his next move, like in parkour training that he'd just taken up he would take a deep breath. Then he'd dash right up to her. Then using the momentum gained from the running he'd run into her for a spear.

If she was hit with it then Ryan would try to muster up some extra power in the hope of doing a spinebuster or flipping her over his back so that hers would go onto the mat, that sort of move could gain him a point. "Why not? The more I fight the quicker I can win. Worst case happens I'll just try and get her over the ropes instead." Ryan thought.

John looked on with some worry, hoping that Ryan would not get himself too badly injured as Mr Mental went into the run.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue May 21, 2013 2:13 pm

At that same moment Ryan charged at her Asashoryu charged at Ryan, clashing at her of the ring, she had no time to react to Ryans spear. "Gagh!" Ryans spear did some damage to Asashoryu, but her sumo instincts came in to play as she got her legs in a position seen on most pro sumo bouts when to grab at each other. From their her hand would try to catch Ryans.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue May 21, 2013 4:10 pm

Ryan was glad that the spear hit on it's mark but something was wrong. "She's not going down. Not good." Ryan thought as the two were in the middle of the ring.

He then noticed that she was trying to grab him with her free hands.
"C'mon let me take her down." Ryan's mind said.

He tried to inch his right leg forward, he hoped to hook Asashoryu's knee at the back and take her down for a point of his own.
If that would'nt work then he'd try and quickly elbow her right knee cap on the side, he knew that can hurt like heck from personal stories.
Mr Mental began to try and trip her up by using his legs. It was like a stalemate, two warriors clashing swords in the middle of the battle.
Now Ryan would try and go for the edge in the battle, if he was lucky.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Tue May 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Asashoryu would keep pushing on Ryan keeping the stale-mate going, not noticing Ryan slowly inch his right leg forward.
"Why isn't he doing anything?" Asashoryu thought, only to look down and see Ryan's leg behind hers.
"O shit!" She yelled out before getting leg out of the way only for the knee cap to get hit."kyaaa!" Asashoryu would fall on one knee giving Ryan a Slight edge over her now, but she would just smile. "He... Nice move Ryan-cun but now I start to strike back!" Asashoryu would let go on one of Ryans hands to start delivering powerful palm slaps, but they'd feel move like punches then anything else.

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 22, 2013 10:37 am

Ryan felt the palm strikes hit him many times in the chest. What Akinori did not know however was Ryan's skin was hardened against strikes that were done by kicks or punches. He had the advantage in this situation and intended to use it.

He gave a smirk and plowed Asashoryu down onto her back with a full on tackle, fighting past the reduced pain that was put onto him.
Once he did that he said "Your palm strikes are like punches, but my Father punched me ever since I was 3. I've got a resistance to that sort of thing. Guess that's my point then."

Ryan got back to his corner and began to plan his next move, to him it was like a game of speed chess. Even though he hated his Father who he did not where he was but did'nt care anyway, the defense he got came in handy at that moment.
"All right kiddo!" John said.

"Great 1 down and 9 to go." Ryan muttered to himself as he waited for Akinori.

Back to top Go down

Post by SUMOFIGHTER Wed May 22, 2013 12:48 pm

Asashouryu would rain her palm slaps trying to do some damage to Ryan, only to stop to hear Ryan's words. "Wha-What!" after hearing the info on his dark past Asashouryu was now a sitting duck for Ryan now. "Nuagh!" Asashoryu feel on the mat landing with a large thud! Slowly Asashoryu would get up and into her corner trying to think of a new battle strategy. "Dam this is not good..."

SUMOFIGHTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next