Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 3 Bots

saryakimura96

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 5:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:13 pm

Mr Knight let out a severe groan of pain as he felt his arm getting put into an armbar "Aagggh!" as the familiar pain shot up like a sword entering his body, in the way he was in it wasn't looking too good for the Scottish noble.

"Agh! Fuck!" he yelled out as he began to squirm around in the hold, but he knew there was a way to turn this around and maybe secure a win.

Rolling with his body towards Ninjette he'd try to get to a crouching stance with the ninja girl's feet pointing up, while trying to fight through the pain to keep the ninja girl down by pushing his hand into her upper body. As this would have her shoulders down on the mat the ref girl would start counting from one, at the very least it would force the ninja girl to scrap the plan and try something else. His arms were hurt a bit already and he didn't want to hamper his chances any further, so he figured what better way to get her to bail the move then to force an pin attempt on her.

Back to top Go down

Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja) - Page 5 Empty Re: Ryan Knight vs Ninjette (Knight v Ninja)

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:30 pm

Yup, he wasn't liking the armbar. Not at all.

"You know, you sound weird as hell when you curse." She stomped her leg down and powered into it even more, arcing her back for maximum effect. "Like Braveheart doing a Dave Chapelle impression."

She thought he had him dead to rights, but she should have known better - the guy was no Rowdy Roddy, but that didn't mean he wasn't a tough-ass Scot. He turned to the side and tried to turn her hold into a pin, placing her on her back. Sure enough, the ref moved in going for the dreaded three-count.

"One...!"

She pressed let go of the hold and wrapped her legs around his arm, keeping him secure while she pressed her palms down on the mat.

"Two...!"

She pressed hard and tried to roll, doing a backward somersault and attempting to drag him with her - with any luck, it would end with sumptuous butt on his chest and with him in a pin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:29 pm

Really? Guess it cause's you're making me give it me all and thensome. Mr Knight muttered to her while keeping a hold of his move.

He felt Ninjette let go of his arm, the pain no longer shooting through his limb. But that could only mean she was trying something else, however her legs prevented Ryan from really peaking round to see what she had in mind.

Ryan's eyes went wide as he felt himself getting dragged down to the mat, he forced himself to tumble down with her else his arm could bend in a way it shouldn't. Feeling the rear end of Ninjette atop his chest he knew she was trying to go for a pin attempt of her own, as much as he liked the view he knew he had to try and stop her.

So quickly snaking his arms around her waist he'd try to force her backwards and off of him, his hands gracing the bottom of her bra as he did so. But if Ninjette was able to keep herself grounded upon the young man then she'd be able to carry on the pin as the ref girl was already counting at one.

"My you're more cunning and wily than a fox aren't you?" the young man jokingly muttered, not seeming to care about the fact that it seemed defeat was looming.

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:46 pm

"Two...!"

She felt her reaching for his chest - where he'd probably discover she wasn't actually wearing a bra. Again - her frontal landscape was just a couple of small hills, though she liked to think the mountains she had on the backside made up for it. At the very least, it seemed like Ryan was enjoying the terrain.

She leaned back, away from the hand, and stabilized herself with both hands and feet as her ass did the work - Ryan probably could have gotten out of this in a few seconds, but Ninjette only needed three.

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:30 pm

"Three....!"

Mr Knight knew that was bound to happen, what with the way Ninjette was on him and the fact that he just let it slide. His hands had slid down and were placed at the back of his head as he gazed up at the literal sexyback, crossing his legs and kicking the leg that was atop the other up and down.

"Ach, looks like ya got me Rapunzel." the Scottish young man said while running a hand through her hair as she had leaned back over him, twirling the end of a couple of strands in his hand.

He'd then try to sit up saying to Ninjette in her ear "As much as I like the view I did promise you a glass of wine, and I ain't a British aristocrat if I don't keep my word. Just let me grab my stuff please."

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:50 pm

"Steve walks warily down the street, with his brim pulled way down low."

And another notch on the proverbial belt - yeah, this wrestling thing was starting to grow on her, definitely. She was developing a solid little fanbase, making a name for herself, and most importantly, probably pissing her father off to high heavens. She was getting paid well to do something she enjoyed, and without all the moral ambiguity of assassinations. Something she could share with her kids, down the line.

Not that she ever planned to have kids, fuck that. Figuratively speaking.

She jumped up to her feet, dusting herself off. "I'll take you up on it...later. If it was beer, I'd down it now, but wine needs a little class with - Mama needs a bath. I'll meet you at your place."

Last edited by 12547 on Wed May 14, 2014 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:02 pm

Mr Knight smiled, this had been a rather fun match. He didn't mind losing here as he had won his previous match, he'd just have to make sure he'd get the win next time whoever he faced.

"Should have my address written down in my outfit....Hang on. I swear this weights twice as much when I lose." Ryan searched the inside pockets of his coat, before retrieving a slip of paper out of it. He then draped the coat upon his shoulders and made his way to the ninja girl.

"I shall make my way to my apartment and get myself washed and dressed, please make sure to knock before entering as my pets don't take kindly to those who don't so no ninja stuff there. Till then." he said handing the paper to her, Ryan then took her hand and kissed it. Giving her one last smile before exiting the arena, making haste despite his injury to his apartment.

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:15 pm

She took the card and looked it over. "Aw. Had this whole routine planned, was gonna come in through the window, strip down, and lay on your bed amidst a flood of rose petals. But fine, I'll ring the doorbell if that's what you really want."

She gave him a frilly little wave as she looked the card over - she was a little unsure about it, truth told, but she wasn't getting too many bad vibes from Ryan. Besides - she was new in town, still settling in. Couldn't hurt to make a few friends. Weird friends, sure, but she wasn't exactly Suzie Standard herself.

"I'm out, bitches." She threw down a smoke bomb and made her exit - one last wow for the crowd.

Winner by pinfall: Ninjette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5