Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 236 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 235 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:31 pm

His answer seemed to be the wrong one.And it seemed that Gail was disappointed with him.Jay was sort of expecting to ruin things.He almost felt like saying sorry,or trying to say another answer.But,what good would it do? Maybe she thought that she was too good for him.....And this made Jay snap back into reality.He didnt care about Gail dissing the cat ears and tail again.

Before she walked out his door,Jay stood up and said: "Before you go.I want to ask,what makes you think you're better than me? Why do you think you can taunt me and just leave?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:59 pm

Gail turned around and looked at Jay once more. "I told you... It's obvious how I feel about you. I don't hate you. But you want to know all of it? I pity you because you're such a freak. I'm going because you can't talk to a girl if you're life depended on it. I'm sick of you going all half-assed all the time. You say you like me? Then why don't you fucking show it, you damn statue? I think I can 'just leave' because just being here with you makes me feel like giving up like you did!" Gail let out a bit more than she intended, but Jay really did tick her off with him trying to act all tough when he clearly didn't know what it mean to be tough.

"That good enough for you? Or does Mr Black Cat have anything else to say to me?" Gail took another two step towards the door, but she was still facing Jay's direction for now.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:12 am

It was a lot to take it.But,Jay DID ask for it.No one ever told him the truth,not quiet like that before.Usually,the fear of the lion retaliating on them would have set them to keep quiet.Not Gail,not at all.All in one blurb,she came at his masculinity,his inability to show emotion,and she called him a freak.

And all of it was true,so he couldnt say or do anything to retaliate.

She asked if he had more to say,but Jay didnt.Now was a time for action,for he learned that they spoke louder than words.Even if that applied in his mind to fighting,it was universal.He walked over to his room,opening the door but slightly.

He came back out with a jacket,and also putting a wallet in his pocket. "You want me to prove it?" The lion walked up besides her and paused. "Then,all I have to say to you is: Are you going to give me the chance right now to try?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:54 am

Gail wasn't sure what to make of it when he went to his room, was he retreating back and shutting himself in? By the looks of how he came back out though, no he was not. Instead, he was responding to her accusations, and given that he was bringing a wallet with him, he was going to be paying for the day.

"Alright, that's more like it, Jay!" Gail put on her encouraging smile again.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 10 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:54 am

Gail may not have been able to see it,but Jay was in a purely angry mood.He wanted to find something to tear up,something to beat with a stick.He wanted to show her that he wasnt an emotionless statue of nothingness.He had to prove it......What was he trying to prove? That he.....Liked her.

Oh,was it a good thing the others werent around to see this....

Jay walked Gail out towards he stairs.He pointed to a door along the way."That's Nick Solem's room.If you remember,I told you he made these animatronic parts." He tells her,before taking her downstairs and out of the Guys Tension Dorms.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:24 am

"Oh really? Should I say go say hi?" Gail was geniunely curious about this Nick person, not many people had the time or skill to make animal parts like Jay had, and if what she had heard was true, these weren't the only set he's made. "Or is this guy also someone you managed to hate too?"

Seeing how he was bringing her down the stairs, Gail guessed he wasn't super friendly with Nick after all. "Alright, so where are we going now?" Gail was going to let Jay lead. Ror one thing he knew the area and she didn't, but she also wanted to see what he'd suggest, and maybe steer him in a different direction if it was somehing ridiculous.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:34 am

Maybe he was moving too quickly.Jay paused for a second and looked up at Gail from the stairs that he had already climbed down. "Huh? Nick is....More of a rival.I hate him,but he's also one of my best friends.To b honest,he's smart but clumsy as all hell."

He never had a ful conversation with Nick.Not since he left.They had met here once,but he wasnt in a very good mood that day.Not at all.He gave a small sigh. "If you really want to meet him,I guess we could.Just dont go teasing him,we have places to go and I dont want to clean up the mess I'll leave if he throws a punch." He took a few steps up. "Do you want to?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:43 am

"Eh, I can't promise no teasing. But if this guy is your best friend, he has to be pretty damn patient, so I don;t think it'll be any worse than you." Gail was still taking shots at him, but they weren't meant to insult him. Seeing how Jay was going back up already, the brunette followed and they were back at the doorway.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:50 am

"Just not too much....He'd most likely cry anyway before he'd swing on you." He actually smiled at the thought of seeing Nick cry,just a bit at least.Jay pounded on the door.Just two loud pounds. "Hey,dog!"

There were a few clicks from the inside locks.Nick was taller than Jay and Gail both.His attire was more gray than black.But,a dark gray nonetheless.On top of his head were also animatronic ears.Those of a dog,or a wolf. "Oh,look! Its the cat,a-and...." He looked to Gail in confusion.First thought that came into his mind was to burst out laughing.But,he didnt want to get killed.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:02 pm

Gail shouldn't have been surprised that Nick was wearing a set of animal parts, but meeting someone with intimidating height and outlandish clothing still got her off-guard. She paused for a few seconds to think of what to say and decided on... "Oh don't worry about it. I'm his psychiatrist, court sends me to his place twice a month.." She said it with a lot of confidence, and if it wasn't for the 5 second pause before she said it, it might even have been believable.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next