by Yori Today at 8:06 am

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:48 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:35 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 6:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

A perfect storms debut

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A perfect storms debut Empty A perfect storms debut

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 13, 2016 5:16 am

Ty lee vs Rita Correia
Public Humiliation match
Win by making your opponent submit via humiliation.
Winner gets to have her way with the loser

Ty lee was making her way to the backstage area after having changed into her Bikini which consists of a white bra with a flame emblem in the middle and a white and red bikini shorts. After that the Indian native would fix her hair so it was in a top knot hairstyle and place two pink cuffs on her arms as she checked herself on in the mirror.

So as she was walking back and forth near the entrance arena she got a signal from one of the crew members as Circus by Britney Spears started coming out of the speakers as the crowd started cheering as she waved to her fans while walking out onto the ramp. So as Ty lee reached the runway towards the ring and started doing cart wheels until she reached the ring while the Announcer voice would be heard while her entrance theme was playing as he said ''Now entering from Bangalore,India weighing in at around 115 ibs, Its Ty Lee''. So as Ty lee stopped with the cart wheels and gave one last wave to the fans before she climbed into the ring as she looked towards her opponent and wondered what kind of wrestler she was.

Ty lee:

Back to top Go down

A perfect storms debut Empty Re: A perfect storms debut

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 13, 2016 11:50 am

Rita got ready backstage for her debut match at the AFW. She would put on her black bikini with yellow strings, and a nice little good luck band on her right bicep. Rita had been in developmental for awhile but this was her moment to make an impact. Once her theme music blasted through the speakers the announcer would do his job hyping up the crowd by saying. "Making her way to the ring. From Calgary Alberta, Canada. Rita 'The Perfect Storm' Correia!!! " The AFW crowd would pop for Rita as she flexed her muscles on the AFW stage before doing a nice hip swivel dance for the crowd. Then Rita would jog her way to the ring with her "assets" jiggling generously for the crowd watching. Rita would enter the ring by sliding in under the bottom rope. Rita would then go to a corner to pose for the crowd one more time before looking at her opponent.
Rita "The Perfect Storm" Correia:
"Hi, I'm Rita. Let's have a good match, and may the best wrestler win." Rita said politely as she extended her hand out to her opponent.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Ty lee could not believe how good looking her opponent was as it seems that the males in the crowd were agreeing with the former acrobat as Rita danced her way to the ring while her assets would jiggle generously. So when her opponent got inside the ring and walked towards her to introduce herself caused Ty lee to smile right back as she grasped Rita's hand with her own and shakes it as she replies ''Well i'm Ty lee and i hope for the same''

After that the former acrobat would release her opponent's hand while thinking ''Seems i got an even better reason to win this match if it means i can have my wicked way with this bombshell'' as she gotten into a fighting stance.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Dec 13, 2016 6:55 pm

Rita would get into a fighting stance after she finished shaking Ty Lee's hand. The referee would ring the bell to start the match, and the Perfect Storm's debut had begun. Rita would signal for a lock up in the center of the ring wanting to gauge her opponent's strength. If Ty Lee would accept, Rita would try to use her strength to push Ty Lee back into the nearest corner to begin taking control of the match early on as the AFW crowd watched with anticipation.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:06 am

Ty lee noticed that Rita wanted them to lock up and hoped to test just how strong her opponent was the former acrobat would accept the challenge and grasp the Perfect storm's hands with her own. So when both wrestlers started to push forward it was the Indian native who got pushed back in the end as the AFW crowd watched on as Rita forced Ty lee into the nearest corner just as the former acrobat lash out with a kick to her opponent's knee.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:25 am

Rita found out that she easily had the power advantage against Ty Lee. Ty Lee was now trapped in the corner, but she would be surprised by how nimble her opponent was. Rita would take a hard kick to the knee, dropping the Perfect Storm down to one knee. "UGH!!...Nice kick, Ty Lee." Rita complimented her opponent as she tried to get back up on both feet. If Ty Lee didn't take advantage earl Rita would try to keep the Indian woman in the corner with a series of Knife Edge chops to Ty Lee's breasts.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Ty lee was relieved when she was able to distract Rita with a kick to her opponent's knee as the former acrobat would try to take advantage right away by going for a springboard moonsault. If it worked to knock the Perfect storm onto her back the Indian native would rub her breasts over Rita's face as she whispered ''why thank you Rita but please do me a favor and turn bright red for little old me''

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:53 pm

Rita managed to make it to her feet and she'd see Ty Lee begin to fly at her. Luckily this was early in the match so, Rita managed to somewhat catch Ty Lee mid-air even though the acrobat would try to distract the Perfect Storm by wiggling her breasts in her face. Rita would re-position Ty Lee on her left shoulder. "Why don't you do me a favor by not taking this personally." Rita said before attempting to hit Ty Lee with a Snake Eyes combination. Dropping Tylee face first into the turnbuckle before running back to the ropes behind to gain momentum before attempting a follow up Running Big Boot to the face.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:14 am

Ty lee would look shocked when Rita was able to catch the former acrobat mid air and while part of her plan to distract the perfect storm had worked that was all she had accomplished. As the crowd roared in excitement at the sight of Rita turning the moonsault around and re-position the Indian native on her shoulder before throwing the poor girl head first into the turnbuckle for a snake eyes.

''Well i do take it personal''thought Ty lee as she was holding her head and turned around only to end up walking into a running big boot which knocked the former acrobat down onto the canvas.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:44 am

Rita's combo hit perfectly her combo onto Ty Lee. Rita would now think about what to do next to her attractive opponent. Rita would do a quick pose for the AFW crowd, and then she would say. "Let's pump this up!!" Rita said before she would do a vertical high leap into the air before she'd drop down with a devastating Elbow Drop to Ty Lee's breasts for some damage. It was a basic maneuver but it was an effective one as well.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next