Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 85 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 84 Guests :: 3 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 07, 2014 5:49 pm

There was a reason behind his custom.The hug was not to confuse or to pshyce out.It was sincere,and it was meant to show that Jay wasn't fighting for the fun of it.It was a bond,and learning experience.

"Beat on some cute girls? Sure,if you can help me find some." The lion chuckled and winked at Gail. "Just kidding.Yeah,I'm ready for a fight with you."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 6:34 pm

Gail managed a laugh at that. Jay wasn't completely devoid of jokes after all. Gail figured that if Jay was opening up like this, then she was gonna have some real fun. "Mmhhm... well I should let you know... I'm a skinny little twig compared to you, it's hardly going to be a fight... So why bother doing this when you KNOW I've already won?" She stuck her tongue out.

Honestly though, Gail didn't want to waste too much energy fighting with Jay, and so she reconsidered her idea of just having him chase her around until. Still smiling at the cat-boy, Gail started the fight with another jab aimed at his forehead, but lightly. She wasn't going to REALLY fight him, that'd be a real waste of time.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:39 pm

--Ugh,that almost killed me to say...-- Jay thought in his head,hating that he was being 'social' for once.But,he made the girl laugh.That was somewhat nice.Gail responded that she already knew who the victor of this fight was going to be "What?! Yeah,right!" .Jay wanted to make her eat those so self-assured words.

But,the second punch she threw was faster than he anticipated,seeing as the first was slow enough to catch.Gail hit right in the center of his forehead,and he fell back on his butt,letting out a distressed yell

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 07, 2014 10:26 pm

Gail wasn't expecting Jay to fall down. She didn't really expect it to land, but maybe she got him off-guard? Or maybe he was just actually really bad at this. She was guessing it wasn't the latter though, back in the arena he did some crazy-ass thing and brought her down quickly enough, so he definitely had some ability.

Now that he was down, Gail guessed that she'd have to follow up or it'd be way too obvious she wasn't really into it. Stepping forward to the fallen black-clad Jay, Gail kicked him, aiming it moderately hard at his chest region. "Come on, Jay! If you can't even beat me, you know you suck!"

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) - Page 6 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:33 am

Jay wasnt focused on her attack until it was too late.Just like that,he was on his ass.He was also in enough shock that he didnt get back up in time to dodge the kick that was coming from Gail.Jay had to get his head back into this,or else Gail would walk all over him and win!

Growling out of anger and groanng from the pain,he held his arms close to his pained chest.Aiming to shoot his body back up,and even try to retaliate,Jay threw his body forward to stand and smash his head into Gail's stomach. "J-Just shut up!" The lion yelled back to the girl.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:56 am

Gail didn't do anything to stop Jay from getting up, what would be the point? As a result though, she took Jay's headbutt right in the gut, putting her down on the ground. "Oouf!! Ugh... that's better..." Even though it certainly hurt, she still flashed a smile at Jay.

If she could, Gail'd get back on her feet and then try to grab Jay by his hands and then weakly try to fling him over to the sofa.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 08, 2014 2:52 am

His head hit directly into her stomach without her trying too hard to stop it.Backing away,Jay chuckles. "Of course.You expect me to not try to win?" If Gail would notice,his stance changed from the laid-back position that went on a few moments ago.He was now centering himself lower,his arms up,but still out by his sides.

"Unlike you,I would like a victory." The lion lunges towards her.To his s=disappointment,Jay was caught off-guard again.Even if she lightly threw him,Jay still landed on the sofa hard. "GAH!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:03 am

"Hey, it's not my fault you have like 100 pounds on me!" It wasn't even close to true, the weight difference was maybe 20 pounds at most. "And what do you mean I don't like winning? EVERYONE likes winning!"

Even if that also wasn't completely true, she certainly was ahead of Jay right now. After getting him into the sofa, Gail pulled him backwards back onto the floor. If she could, she'd swing a leg over him and then sit down on his back. "You make a nice chair, you know that?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:58 am

(It 25,if you wanted to know... XD)

"You calling me fat?!" Jay yelled from his sideways laying position on the couch. "And if you want to win,then you're gonna have to try a hell of a lot harder than what you are doing now!" He turns his body so that he's sitting normally,or...Normal enough.He was so focused on his anger and comebacks that Gail was throwing him around all of a sudden.Suddenly,Jay found himself on his hands and knees with Gail on hie=s back! "What the--? Get the hell off!"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:38 am

"Pfft, if this all you got I don't need to try harder." Gail bounced up once while she was on Jay's frame, laughing while doing so. "I think YOU'RE the one who needs to try harder, little kitty!"

She was teasing Jay because she knew that it'd get him fired up. Gail had fully intended on losing from the get-go, she just wasn't expecting Jay to had been so easy to bring down. "Alright Jay! I'll count to 10, and if you can't get me off, I win!" There wasn't really a legit win condition, but hopefully the threat of losing would push Jay to actually take her down.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 16 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next