by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 163 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) Empty You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:28 pm

In the amount of time that he's been here....The hot summer,the rainy fall,and into the cold winter,Jay Zokaro hadnt made any more friends,making even more enemies in fact.He barely knew what the term meant.His childhood legacy of never losing a fight had been broken. (Although it was already broken years before joining the AFW.) But,there was still one thing that remained.His cold spirit and will.

Jay spent his free time today cleaning things up in his room.It was what he could do,since he didnt know at all what the rest of the AFW complex looked like.He was never given a proper tour by anyone.It was average of that to happen,it was always because of his appearance.He was menacing to approach.First,he wore all black.Black shirt,black shoes,black pants.On top of that,he also had the black ears and tail of a cat(Or Lion,as he preferred).They went along well with his piercing green eyes.

J walked along the sidewalks close to the Tension dorms,carrying a large garbage bag full of wrappers and boxes from discarded food that he bought.He earned money from one match he fought in,combined with the money he earned on his own long ago.Jay,as always,was in a mood.In that,he shouldnt be bothered....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:15 pm

Gail was... somewhere? She had no idea where, she'd just driven around in the unfamiliar country before finding the AFW logo in an unknown city. She had parked her car and was pretty much just killing time here. It was then that she noticed a guy wearing animal ears. That was weird. Girls wearing them were unusual enough, guys...

But aside from all that, he was pretty hot, and given his clothes, looked fairly well-off, this was a good chance to mess with him a little. "Oh hey there!" she waved at him with fake cheerfulness and putting up a very good (in her opinion) fake front.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) Empty Re: You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Dec 26, 2013 11:43 pm

Jay threw the bags out,tossing them with force into a large dumpster.This must've been the third trip he's taken down from his room in the dorm.He hated it.But,it was a good work out.And it had to be done.He turned around,stopping in his tracks.A woman was approaching him.

Instantly,Jay was on guard.Anyone and everyone could easily be an enemy,and could threaten him.She sounded a bit,cheery.It was odd but so was everything in the world. "Hello..." He said.His guard was still up.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:38 am

Hmm... this was a serious one. That would make this a lot easier, these were the guys that were the most straightforward. "Ah sorry if I'm bothering you, but I'm a bit lost, can you show me around?" Wearing the cheerful mask as well as she could, she began shaping her idea on how she was going to screw with him.

You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) SAdcZrMYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) MVRLLQmYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) I82ome3You Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) UAjmKPCYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) MAai8oKYou Think You're Perfect? (For TheWamts) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:46 am

He felt like,there was some sort of ruse going on here.But,Jay could've been wrong,and the girl before him could really be lost.But...He didnt really know the area himself. "Lost.Sure,I'll show you around.Just tell me where you need to go." Jay could only hope that this wouldnt take too long.He walked closer towards her before introducing himself. "My name is Jay.What is your's?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 1:24 am

"Nice to meet you Jay! I'm Gail, sorry if I'm taking your time or something." She grabbed for his hand and put it in her own uninvited. "I'm looking for like... this you know... it's like an arena or something, I saw a picture of it once but I didn't get it's name or anything, can ya help me?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:04 am

The lion's face twitched when she grabbed his hand.Jay didn't like being touched.Not unless it was in a combat situation.But,this was not one.She was looking for the Arena.There were man of them,but Jay only remembered the one that he fought in.

"I'll take you to one of them.Come on" Jay let go of her hand and began to walk. "So,why do you need to go there,Gail?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:36 am

"Now that's a secret!", Gail gave off a very girly giggle and then winked at Jay. "Sooo... while we're getting there, can ya tell be anything about yourself? You seem like a handsome guy, you must have someone, right?" Gail honestly didn't care, it always worked in the end, but getting this information might make it easier for her.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:46 am

"No,no one.If you really want to know,I'm not iterested in anyoneone." This was true.There have been few women to have ever caught Jay's unwavering eye.Though Gail,she was peaking his intrest.She seemed nice.And she was beautiful.Jay wasn't going to admit it though.The arena was far,but coming into view as they walked.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:53 am

"Oh no? Well that's a shame, you should be out there and looking!" Gail was acting a lot more hyper than she would be, even when doing something like this. But since it seemed to be working... "But you know what? You might not be interested, but I bet... ah forget I said anything.", Gail ended with another wink and a flashed a smile in his direction, as they walked hand-in-hand towards the arena that Gail had no interest in.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next