Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 230 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 230 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 5 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 09, 2014 5:33 am

Lia rolled her eyes at Fallon's attempt to dismiss her punch, "Uh huuuuh. Suuuure." She called out, sarcastically. When Fallon straightened up, Lia planted her feet once more and braced herself. She tightened her aching stomach and let the air out gently. "Bring it. I can do this all day."

Fallon's cute energy belied the girl's strength. Her arm was a practically a cannon when she was throwing those punches, and that one had an upward drift. Lia was up on her toes for a second after taking that punch. Doubled over in pain, she huffed in pain as she stood back up. "You're pretty good. Almost felt that one..." Lia forced herself to give Fallon a wry grin. "It's my turn again, Fallon-baby..." She paused, snapping her fingers, "Oh, yeah, and jelly is better cuz it rhymes with belly you dummy. How did you not see that? Plus, it totally makes better lube. Trust me." She gave Fallon a playful wink. She put her fist into her palm and cocked her shoulders. That last one was the rubicon. The drink that started the slow downward spiral. It hurt to move any part of her upper body at the moment, and that was only going to get worse. This was the time to throw the game-winning punch. Everything else would compound off the punches thrown here, and Fallon's was most certainly outstanding. But as much as she hurt, Lia knew she could give Fallon twice as much power. She reared back and with a thunderous slapping of bone against flesh, she gave Fallon everything she had. With any luck, it would be a blow she would not soon forget. Lia certainly was not going to forget that uppercut anytime soon.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 5 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:45 pm

For a second, Fallon thought that Lia might fall, as the purple-haired girl went up onto her toes as Fallon delivered that ferocious uppercut into her stomach. Lia managed to recover, though, and, just a few seconds later, was acting as if she hadn’️t even been punched. Fallon rolled her eyes as Lia started dismissing the punch yet again. “Yeah, yeah, yeah,” she intoned. She was just about to make a really insightful remark that would have totally shut the adorable bunny-eared girl up, when what Lia was saying started to make sense for Fallon. The whole belly/jelly thing… “That…makes a lot of sense,” the Californian admitted. “You’️re really smart, Lia. Really smart. Like, a genius.”

The mention of using jelly as lube really got to Fallon, too. Her mind immediately conjured up an image of a fully naked Lia, completely covered in grape jelly, from head to toe. She felt a little stirring in her loins, as her pussy began to moisten a little. She would look down, running one hand lightly across her crotch. “Great. And now I’️m turned on,” she grumbled, before refocusing back on the contest and tightening her abs as Lia’️s punch came in. This one was twice as hard as the one before it, and it forced Fallon back a step. Air rushed out of her lungs as they were crushed by her rival’️s powerful fist. She huffed, panting heavily, before taking a couple of deep breaths and managing to straighten herself back up. “Is…that all?” she said, putting a smile on her face. “Why don’️t you start punching, rather than just giving me these little love-taps? Here, let me show you how it’️s done!”

Fallon would pull her arm back, pause for a second to survey Lia’️s belly, and then, giving it everything she had, she would drive her fist right into the purple-haired girl’️s navel. As sore as she was, she was sure Lia had to be sorer. She needed to be, because otherwise, Fallon was at a distinctive disadvantage, especially given the nature of this contest!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 am

Lia cracked a knowing grin, "I know right. People tell me that all the time!" She watched the color in Fallon's cheeks and the sudden attention she gave herself and took some satisfaction in the fact that she was able to, if only briefly, distract her opponent with some... delicious imagery.

The next blow just piled on the pain. It hurt just to tense up and steady herself to take it. When Fallon's fist slammed into her, Lia huffed out, "Kffh... gah!" She gasped in pain. She remained hunched over for a good couple of seconds before regaining her composure. Her tummy was getting thoroughly tenderized and she was hitting the point where this whole thing began to feel like a bad idea (The usual cycle: This sounds awesome! Let's do it! Wait no this is a terrible idea! I regret this! Repeat from the start the next day.). She already could feel where the bruises were going to be... but she was not here to lose. "Not even close, Fallon-baby!" Lia said as she stood back up, regaining her customary goofy grin. She shook her hand out, stretching the knuckles a bit before balling her hand into a fist once more. She planted her feet and swung with all the power and weight she could muster to slam another blow into Fallon's stomach. Surely even Fallon's awesome abs would fall soon... surely!

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:37 am

It took Lia longer to straighten up after this punch. Fallon counted to at least “two Mississippi” while Lia was hunched over, and that, obviously, meant that the pink-haired cutie was beginning to grow weaker as a result of their exchange of vicious belly blows. Of course, she had been spending gradually increasing amounts of time doubled over in pain following Lia’️s punches, as well…but that didn’️t really concern her, right now. The California girl pushed that to the back of her mind and, instead, celebrated Lia’️s increasingly visible weakness as a sure sign that victory was almost at hand.

“Starting to get tired?” Fallon teased, as she would put her hands behind her head and tighten her abs in anticipation of Lia’️s punch. “You can surrender whenever you’️re ready, Miss Bunny Ears. And then, I will claim my prize! Hee hee hee!”

She watched Lia shake out her hand, then ball it into a fist. The brunette was getting a little anxious again by the time that fist slammed into her stomach, forcing a pained “Kguogh!” from between her lips as her upper body drooped like the branches of a weeping willow. Her belly was really getting sore, now, and Fallon knew that she would have some bruises down there. She was still confident in her abs, but…Lia’️s abs seemed pretty strong, too. The bunny girl was bending, but not breaking. Fallon hoped she could continue to do the same.

“Sorry about that,” Fallon said as she straightened back up, a big smile once again plastered across her face. “There was a tingle in my tummy, for, like, a second. It’️s gone now, though. Probably just something I ate earlier. I don’️t think there’️s anything else that could be causing it.” She waggled an eyebrow as she closed her hand into a fist and pulled it back. “How does yours feel, Lia?” she would ask, before throwing the punch, her fist plowing into Lia’️s iron-like abs. “Huh?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:50 am

Lia smiled as Fallon took that blow hard. It was delightful to see the fruits of her labor evident on Fallon's face. She was not finished yet, though. Lia realized Fallon was not all that different from herself. They were both too stubborn and too stupid to admit defeat until they were out cold... Well, if that was what was needed, Lia was happy to bring it. "Oh, oh no, that's your belly becoming delicious jelly, cutie-pie. Made with pure love, sweetness, and pounding the ever-loving shit out of your abs!" Lia's tone shifted from cutesy to an aggressive roar and then back to a final cutesy giggle, "Ehe!"

It was getting harder and harder to tighten her abs now, given the tremendous pain they were in, but Lia soldiered through Fallon's blow. Trepidation at taking more of these hits was beginning to compete with pure ornery inertia in a battle to keep Lia still to take what Fallon wanted to dish, but at the moment, inertia won.

She doubled over at Fallon's punch, her face tightening as she did everything she could to keep from grimacing in pain. "HfffNNNNGHHJUUUUST FIIINE..." The words were barely recognizable in that grunting groan of pain. "Just. FINE." She stood back up, panting, eyes meeting Fallon's. Even though she hurt like hell, it was not hard to force a smile looking at Fallon's infectious energy. "Has never been better. Never. Better." Lia planted her feet once more as she cracked her knuckles. "How about you?" She swung, slamming her first once more, the next blow against Fallon's rock hard abs. "Ya hangin' in there?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 15, 2014 12:44 am

Fallon scoffed at Lia’️s words, but said nothing in reply. She was going to let her fist do the talking—it was quite the conversationalist, actually, and could make a potent argument. She felt that its thesis came across loud and crystal clear as it slammed into Lia’️s abdomen yet again. This time, her knuckles dug in just a tiny bit deeper than before—Lia was starting to have difficulty tightening her abs. That was a good sign for Fallon, and it came not a moment too soon, as her own abs were so sore that she knew it would be tough to continue throwing up her usual ironclad defense.

“What was that?” Fallon asked teasingly, as she heard Lia’️s barely-intelligible groan. “Your tummy doesn’️t look fine. It looks red. And a little bruised. And soft.” She laughed as she put her hands up again, tightening her sore abs as best she could in preparation before Lia’️s fist drilled into them, eliciting a loud groan as she bent over, huffing and puffing as she tried to ignore the pain and straighten herself back up so that she could look Lia in the eye and deliver another confident reply.

“I…” she began, then paused, before managing to raise herself back up to her full height, put a big grin on her face, and say: “I feel perfectly fine. Great, even. And why wouldn’️t my belly and I feel fine?” She would bring one arm up to Lia’️s shoulder and pull the two of them closer, letting her belly press against Lia’️s. She would do her best to tighten her abs and let the bunny girl feel how strong they still were. “Feel how fine it is, Miss Bunny Ears?” she would ask with a whisper.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:26 am

Lia let Fallon pull her close, their chests pressing into each other and their abs touching lightly. The burning heat of their battered bellies practically radiated. As much as it hurt to touch Fallon with her abs, her firmness was still enticing... Lia wanted to break it. To claim it.

She tightened her abs as well in their touch, "Oh, they're alright... just not as good as miiine..." Lia whispered with a wry grin. She stared unblinking into Fallon's baby blue eyes, her breath tickling Fallon's lips. "They're still staring at us after that gun fight... what do ya say... we go somewhere... private?" Lia let the question hang loosely in the air for a tantalizing second. "I've got the key to a looot of rooms around here..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Jan 15, 2014 6:44 am

Fallon purred a little when she felt Lia’️s abs tighten. The feeling of rubbing her belly against the belly of another girl—especially when they were both red-hot from getting punched—turned Fallon on like nothing else. She did not get to experience it enough. So many girls just didn’️t care about the stomach, and didn’️t understand the very erotic nature of it. Lia was different, though. Lia thought much like Fallon did, in many ways.

She smirked as Lia kept right up with the trash talk. “Yeah, right,” Fallon replied, with a contemptuous snort. As tough as Lia’️s abs were—and right now, those things felt like pure granite!—Fallon knew hers were stronger. She intended to prove it.

Then, Lia brought up the possibility of finishing their bout someplace more…private. “You have keys?” Fallon hissed, her eyes wide. “What’️s wrong with you!? We could have been doing this naked from the very beginning!” She snorted frustratedly in Lia’️s face, but, after a second or two, she could not help but let the stern look on her face melt away, to be replaced by a suggestive smile. “Lead the way, cutie pie.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:43 pm

Lia let out a playful giggle at Fallon's accusation, causing a slight vibration in her tummy that rubbed along Fallon's. The feeling of rubbing bellies like this was new to her, but she liked it, feeling her firm core mingle with Fallon's. The fact that this practically required their chests to meet made it equally enticing. "Ufufu, Fallon-baby. You want to START naked? Have you no sense of foreplay?" Lia let out a sigh mostly just to see how the slight relaxing, and then tensing up again, of her abs would feel against Fallon's. "Well, you ARE cute so... I suppose I can show some of the more... private nooks of this place..."

Taking Fallon by the hand, Lia would lead her to the locker room. She retrieved a small gym bag and set off into the halls of the AFW complex. The AFW's reputation for sapphic hedonism was well deserved. The sheer number of locked dressing rooms in the facility (With beds no less!) not specifically assigned to the higher profile wrestlers would have seemed a ridiculous expense until you realized what they were designed to facilitate.

Lia had not relinquished the keys to these when she left Lukretia's employ. All the same, she was likely going right back to Lukretia's employ but... she did not want to give up the keys.

Finally stopping at one of the dressing rooms, Lia unlocked it and held the door open for Fallon. "Cuties first..." Lia smiled, following Fallon inside. As the door shut, Lia would quickly step in and embrace Fallon from behind, rubbing her tummy gently and whispering in her ear, "Now... where were we?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:37 pm

“I can do foreplay,” Fallon protested, as their breasts and bellies mashed together delightfully in this sexy embrace. “But my foreplay is so good that it’️s not even foreplay—it’️s fiveplay. So I’️ll probably be making you squirt before we even start having sex!”

She laughed, letting the front of her body vibrate against Lia’️s. Fallon was already pretty wet herself, especially now that they had taken a break from their brutal belly punching battle in order to softly rub their midsections against each other. The brunette’️s belly fetish ran pretty deep, and it wasn’️t unheard of for her to cum from belly love alone. If they kept this up for too long, she would probably cum right there in the gym, which would be pretty embarrassing, so she was glad when Lia took her by the hand and led her through the locker room and out into the hallway. She followed along cheerfully, and happily preceded Lia into the room that she had picked out, gasping a little when the bunny girl came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her midsection.

“Mmmguoh,” Fallon blabbed arousedly, her head lolling backwards to rest against her new friend’️s shoulder. “I…think we were about to have sex,” she whispered. “Or get naked and keep punching each other. Or maybe…both?” She raised an eyebrow and gave Lia a suggestive smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next