by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 138 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:51 am

"Oh ho, I'm always sexy..." The heat between them was palpable. Their bodies met, pressed up against each other. Lia stared into Fallon's eyes and let her explore her ears. She cooed in delight as Fallon worked, not stopping even when she approached the fake ears. In response, she squeezed her leg around Fallon and brought her arms around to embrace the belly punching queen. Lia rocked herself back and forth, rubbing their sweaty bodies together, dragging her bruised abs across Fallon's. She gave Fallon a few soft bites along her neck when Fallon's licking of her rabbit ears gave Lia room to nibble.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 7 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:49 pm

Fallon purred appreciatively as Lia began rubbing their bodies back and forth against each other. Their naked pussy lips were kissing wetly, and their bruised abs ran across each other again and again. They were burning, but Fallon embraced the pain, and just used it to fuel the pleasure she felt as she and Lia came into still closer contact.

“Mmmm…” the belly lover sighed, biting down one last time on her companion’️s bunny ear before pulling her head back to look Lia in the eyes again. She balled her hand into a fist, which she would press slowly into the purple-haired cutie’️s belly—as a way to say she still intended to win their belly punching contest, even if they had to continue it in the middle of having sex. “You’️re gonna be my jelly belly baby…” she whispered, sticking her tongue out.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Feb 09, 2014 7:25 am

The heat burned Lia's battered belly, but it did not stop her from relishing the feel of Fallon's firm body, soft chest, and moist crotch against her. The desire to just grab Fallon and take her right now burned in Lia but she worked hard to keep her cool.

Lia let out a cute gasp as Fallon bit down on her bunny ears. She laughed as Fallon pressed her fist into her belly, "Oh man, you're incorrigible." Lia slid down to her knees, dragging her body along Fallon's, her chest tracing her way down Fallon's abs. "But I can think..." She leaned in to kiss Fallon's belly, sucking on it roughly, "of so many things..." Another deep kiss on the right side now, further down, "I'd rather do..." Now just above and to the left of the belly button. Her tongue lapped gently, just a tease. "To this beautiful," Back up again, now it was more lick than kiss. "Beautiful..." Another kiss. "Belly..." She leaned in and blew a raspberry on Fallon's belly. "Pfffbbbffbfbfbfbfbttt! Eheheee!" Lia leaned back, giggling, looking up at Fallon with a playful wink.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:54 am

The soft gasp and the little giggle that came out of Lia’️s mouth as Fallon played with her ears and belly made the brunette very happy in a very profound sort of way. She smiled and laughed along with her pink-haired new friend. “And you’️re in-cute-igible!” she replied. “That means that no one can stop you from being cute, Miss Bunny Ears.”

As Lia began to slide downwards, Fallon would keep herself still, bringing her hands up to rest on top of the bunny girl’️s head as she knelt. She blushed a little as Lia began peppering her belly with sweet, soft kisses. “Y-yeah…?” she said quietly, holding her breath while Lia said such nice things and gave her belly such nice kisses. Then, when the bunny girl blew the raspberry, Fallon’️s eyes would widen, and she would let out a loud, startled cry that turned into a giggle halfway through.

“Ooooaaahahahee!” she exclaimed, falling backwards onto the bed. She returned Lia’️s playful wink with a grin, before getting up to her feet and lunging at the bunny girl. “Your turn! Your turn! Revenge!” Fallon sang out, trying to flatten the other wrestler out on the floor before blowing a raspberry on her tummy in retaliation. “Pfffbfftbbfft!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:37 am

Lia could not contain the giggle at Fallon's adorable neologism. "You too, Fallon-baby!" She shot Fallon a playful wink. She really liked this girl's style. She just wanted to take her home and keep her.

Fallon tasted sweet. And her belly glowed pink, radiating warmth. It was delightful to kiss.

Lia did not think Fallon could possibly get any cuter but that giggle when Lia went for the raspberry gave her such a funny tickly feeling inside. The raspberry was Fallon's weakness! Who knew?

"Eep!" Lia squeaked as she was tackled, and before long, Lia was introduced to how good those felt. "Eyahohwowehehehe!" Lia's exclamation had even less dignity than Fallon's. "I think you've done this before, Fallon-baby."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:15 am

Fallon giggled and winked down at her pink-haired friend when the bunny girl suggested that she might have done this raspberry thing before. “Sure have! And not just once, too, but a lot. My cousin Pilar and I have been giving each other raspberries for, like, years.” She paused contemplatively, running a finger in a circle across Lia’️s belly. “It’️s sort of the reason I love bellies so much, I think.”

She brought her face back down onto Lia’️s belly, pressing her cheek against the smooth flesh, feeling the warmth radiating from it. “Mmmm,” Fallon purred, poking her finger inside of Lia’️s belly button and wiggling it there. “Cutey cutey cute cute,” she sang happily, before turning her face to press her lips against Lia’️s belly and blow a second raspberry on her soft, warm skin. “Pbbbbfffbbbfth!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:31 am

"Ooh, your cousin, huh?" Lia gave Fallon a knowing chuckle. She let out a soft hiss as Fallon drew her finger across her still tender tummy. There was just enough pain in her knuckles and belly to give Lia just the perfect glow of adrenalin. A good fight was not all that different from a good roll in the hay biologically... Of course, Lia could see it in Fallon's eyes. The belly punching queen could go all night.

"Well, you sure show a strange way of loving them, Fallon-baby." Lia patted Fallon's hair as she sang. Her song caused a tightening in Lia's chest. She bit her lip to keep the feeling down. She's... SO, SO CUTE! "Yeah well, you're cuuUUUHUHUHUHUHEEHEHEHEHEE!" Lia was caught off guard and could not resist breaking into a gigglefit. "Uhuhuehehehe! Alright, that's enough! My turn again you Cutey McCuterson! Rawr!" With her ferocious bunny roar, she would roll Fallon over. "Get ready, cuz I'm gonna blow your sexy little tummy away!" Taking a deep breath, she placed her lips on Fallon's belly and made to give her the RASPBERRY OF HER LIFE!

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:26 am

“They’️re just so much fun to play with!” Fallon chirped happily. “Boobs and butts are awesome, too, but I think the belly is, like, really underappreciated. I mean…no matter if you punch my belly or blow a raspberry on it, it gets me super wet.”

When she blew that second raspberry on Lia’️s belly, Fallon’️s heartbeat quickened at the sound of the pink-haired bunny girl’️s loud, high-pitched laughter. Being naked with a cutie like Lia, blowing raspberries on each other’️s bruised bellies—it was almost too much for Fallon’️s heart to take! She felt like she would just explode from Lia’️s cuteness right then and there. That feeling only grew stronger when the bunny girl pushed Fallon over onto her back, getting back on top and blowing another raspberry on Fallon’️s sore, taut tummy.

“Oooaahheehaheeheehee! N-nuawaahaahahee!” Fallon giggled, wiggling beneath her new friend, her head thrown back, tears forming in the corners of her eyes. “Gahaha! Waaaahahaha! Nyaaah, s-stop! Liaaaaaa!” Fallon would put her hands on Lia’️s shoulders, giving the bunny girl a push and trying to turn them over again so she could exact some more revenge with another devastatingly giggle-inducing raspberry of her own!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:43 am

Lia giggled at Fallon's eager sharing of her kink, "Reeeeaally now...?" She asked with playful guile. "I like a bit of everything myself, so it's a good thing you're the total package, Cuteston von Cutey."

Fallon's frenzied giggle-fit at Lia's fearsome raspberry blowing skills nearly sent the rabbit into her own fit of laughter. She was just so, damn, cute! Lia blew and blew until she was blue in the face (Not necessarily literally.) until Fallon shoved her off. Lia could not resist laughing cutely as the belly queen tackled her and returned fire. Then, she REALLY started giggling. "Ufufufu! Eeeehehehehe! Ohmyohmyeeeeee!" Lia bucked and kicked against the ground. That tickled. A lot! It was great and yet it was just so, so... "Ahahahaahahohoho!" Lia's giggles gave way to frantic gasps, shoving air into her lungs as fast as she laughed it out.

When Fallon finally stopped, Lia leaned back, "Okay..." Lia panted, wiping a sweaty strand of her out of her eyes as she glared at Fallon with predatory intent. "But I am going to play your belly like an instrument, Fallon-baby!" She rolled Fallon over and began to rub her fingers all over Fallon's belly, alternating between tickling and a belly rub. "Keechee keechee koo!" She called out before taking a deep breath and plunging in with a brutal raspberry tickle combination attack. "Pppppbbbbbnnnnnthhhhh!"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 06, 2014 5:24 am

“Heeheehee! Gehehe! Well, I’️m totally flattered that you think I’️m the total package! You are, too!” Fallon replied, as she lifted her face up to take a deep breath before resuming her devastating raspberry assault on Lia’️s cute, tight tummy. “Pfffffbbbflt! Ppppphhthblppt! Take this! Bbppfflbbpffthppt!” She kept blowing raspberry after raspberry into Lia’️s stomach, savoring the sound of the giggles and squeals of the bunny girl, only ceasing her assault when the sound of the girl’️s gasps made Fallon think that her new friend might pass out if she continued.

“Awww, are you okay, Cuteworth O’️Cutely?” Fallon asked, lovingly crafting a cute-themed nickname for Lia the same way the pink-haired girl had done for her. She didn’️t have to wait long for Lia’️s answer, for, after a few deep breaths, Lia got back up and pounced on Fallon, turning the tables yet again! Fallon’️s eyes went wide as she felt her friend’️s fingers run up and down her belly. “Ooooahahaha! No no nonononono!” she giggled, flailing her arms and throwing her head back as a powerful fit of laughter wracked her. When the bunny girl gave her yet another raspberry, Fallon very nearly exploded into little, tiny pieces, just barely managing to hold herself together by sheer force of will. “Ohoho…hahaheeheehoohoo…oh my God ohmygod omigod! L-Lia! Gaaaaahahahahahahaha!”

She gasped for breath and flailed her arms in Lia’️s direction, desperate to retaliate before she no longer had the energy to do so! She would put her hands on Lia’️s shoulders and give her a push, trying to force her down onto her back. If Fallon could do that, she would immediately imitate Lia’️s mode of attack, tickling the bunny girl’️s sides as she blew a raspberry right on the girl’️s belly button!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next