by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion, Simone

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Apr 03, 2014 12:36 am

Fallon could not possibly have been any more adorable, flailing helplessly under Lia's latest assault of her taut tummy, giggling like a woman possessed. Lia almost blew herself blue in the face on Fallon but it was totally worth it.

Lia knew she was going to regret the turnabout and Fallon did not disappoint. Shoved back to the floor, Lia lurched up almost to a sitting position when Fallon started her brutal tickle-raspberry combo attack. "EEEEHEEEHEHEHehehehehe!" Lia exploded in a fierce gigglefit. "Aieeholycrapholycrapholycraaaaaap!" She yelped as she rolled back and forth, involuntarily struggling against Fallon's fearsome tickle attack. Fallon gave as good as she got and Lia fought back. She did the first thing that came to mind; grabbing Fallon's head, Lia sat up and pulled the tiger-eared girl up to meet Lia face to face. Her face flushed, panting, she leaned in and kissed Fallon passionately, her tongue thrusting into Fallon's mouth with eager energy.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:06 am

Fallon got more than her fair share of revenge, making the very naked, very adorable Lia squirm beneath her, at the mercy of Fallon’️s expert raspberry-blowing lips. “Bbbbbbbbbbpppft!” Fallon blew against Lia’️s belly, smiling devilishly as the bunny girl would grab her head and readjust their positions so that they were seated face to face. Fallon tilted her head and beamed at Lia, waiting to see what the pink-haired girl was going to do next. Lia wasted no time in showing her, pulling the brunette into a sloppy open-mouthed kiss.

“Mmmmmh!” Fallon moaned. Not to be outdone, she would kiss Lia back, thrusting her own tongue forward and mashing it against Lia’️s, trying to force the bunny girl’️s tongue back into her own mouth. At the same time, Fallon wrapped her arms around Lia, sliding her hands down the girl’️s back until she could grope Lia’️s firm, round ass.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:42 am

The kiss was artless, unsubtle. It was all energy and lust and no romance. Subtlety was not Lia's strong suit but even for her the kiss was inartful. But she had driven half mad by lust and the overstimulation of having so much fun with this absurdly cute bundle of tightly packed muscle and sexual energy. The only thing preventing her from devouring Fallon's mouth was Fallon's own unstoppable competitive drive. As always, she gave back twice as hard. Lia let out a soft purr into the kiss when Fallon reached around to grope her. Lia rose up to a kneel alongside Fallon to give her access. Lia broke the kiss, nipping Fallon on the lower lip before moving down to place a kiss on her neck. "Mmmm, I can't take any more of your fiveplay, Cutesby Cutemore." She prodded Fallon's belly with the knuckles of one hand, kneading it in firm circles. She continued sucking on Fallon's neck as she traced her way down Fallon's body, planting kisses on her collarbone and now down her cleavage, still screwing her knuckles into Fallon's belly. "I'm gonna make you call me by my real name... er... you know..." Lia's attempt at dirty talk was not quite as effective as she had hoped.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 09, 2014 4:56 am

Fallon did not care much for subtlety. She barreled forward into almost everything she did, and here, tonight, all alone with a very naked and very adorable Lia, she was not about to start being all coy. She kissed the bunny girl passionately, plunging her tongue into Lia’️s mouth, practically slobbering all over the cutie’️s lips. “Mmmm!” Fallon moaned as Lia got up onto her knees, giving Fallon access to her lovely round ass. The tiger-eared belly fetishist would grab the two round cheeks excitedly, squeezing them and kneading them with both hands. She would keep doing this even as Lia broke their kiss and began to kiss down her body.

“Oh, really? Do you want me to upgrade it to sixplay, Cutelina Cutez?” Fallon asked, sticking her tongue out at Lia. Evidently, the bunny girl had something else in mind. When her knuckles started massaging Fallon’️s belly, the brunette could not help but purr like a happy kitten. “Oh, gosh…” she murmured. Her pussy was practically dripping with anticipation as Lia’️s mouth made its way down her neck, over her collarbone, and through the valley between her breasts, all while her knuckles were still digging gently into Fallon’️s bruised belly. “Oooh…mm…” Fallon moaned. She gave Lia a funny look when the bunny girl tried out some dirty talk.

“Ooooh, you want to get intimate, huh? You want to use each other’️s first names?” she asked. She would let go of the bunny girl’️s ass, moving her hands upwards and cupping the veteran’️s cheeks fondly. “Lia,” Fallon whispered, in the sexiest voice she could muster.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:08 am

"Ehehe," Lia giggled, her voice thick with want, "Oh, we'll upgrade it to something..." Lia murmured as she trailed sloppy kisses down Fallon's sexy body.

Lia was not often taken off her game in the romantic affairs, but Fallon's breathy whisper as their eyes met sent tingles up Lia's spine. Lia's lips parted briefly before her face tightened up. "Alright, we're doing this. I think I got ya figured out. You'll love this. Sit riiiight here." Lia disengaged herself from Fallon's grip and moved behind her. She sat right up behind Fallon, her chest pressing into the belly-fetishist's back. "Mhmmm..." Lia hummed softly into Fallon's ears as her legs slid around Fallon and her arms draped over her shoulders and across her torso. "Hm... this will be a reach. It felt like it would work better in my head, but I think it'll work." She slid one of her arms down around Fallon's side and reach Fallon's firm belly. Digging all five fingers in, she took what hold she could and squeezed her abs, alternating squeezing and rubbing her belly in a rough, but sensual, massage. Her other hand found its way to Fallon's crotch, where she drug one finger slowly across the lips, giving the lightest touch she could to the girl's clit. If she was right, Fallon was not going to last long, so she maintained a light touch. "Perfect..." She whispered into Fallon's ear, kissing it, "I think I'll say you're the best belly beater but we're splitting the Americas."

Last edited by 241 on Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:08 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:47 pm

Fallon giggled after sexily whispering Lia’️s name, still staring deeply into the pink-haired bunny girl’️s big eyes. “Heh heh, did you like that? ‘Cause I can do it again.” She brought her lips up close to Lia’️s, just a hair’️s breadth away as the bunny girl’️s lips parted slightly. Fallon would whisper again, this time blowing the word over her companion’️s lips: “Liaaaaaaa.”

She would wink and pull her face back, looking very happy and a little bit pleased with herself as Lia would move around behind her and instructed her to sit still. “Okay!” Fallon chirped, sitting pretty and waiting for Lia to get into position. She giggled as the bunny-eared cutie’️s boobs pressed into her back and the girl’️s legs slid around her own. Lia hummed in her ear, and Fallon could not help but let out a loud snort and squirm around in her new friend’️s grasp. “Hey! That tickles!” she exclaimed, still squirming when Lia’️s hands crawled around her body, one sinking into her belly, the other rubbing at her crotch. Fallon’️s eyes went wide and she let out a loud, lewd moan.

“Oooooohh,” she moaned. Her head fell back onto Lia’️s shoulder. “Mmmm…muoogh…” she babbled, having trouble forming a coherent sentence with the stimulation of her two most sensitive body parts. “Ooooh…I…guagh…it sounds g-good…mmmm…” she finally managed, agreeing to Lia’️s suggestion that they split the America points they had been fighting for.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Apr 22, 2014 12:27 am

Lia let out a soft giggle as she felt the Fallon squirm in her grasp, every movement of the tiger-eared girl vibrating through her body. "Good, it's supposed to..." Lia purred.

Lia hit the jackpot. That was readily apparent in Fallon's reaction, practically coming apart in Lia's hands. Lia righted her shoulder to brace Fallon's head, barely stifling a laugh at the moan. "Good!" Lia chirped at Fallon's agreement to her demands. Women tended to become very agreeable when Lia had her hands in just the right spots... "Ooh, just enjoy the ride, you tiger, you. Just come undone..." She cooed softly, kissing Fallon's ear. Her finger teased Fallon with the faintest touch, brushing against her lips. Her other hand gripped Fallon's tight belly before releasing it, screwing her knuckles in lazy circles around her belly button. Her voice dropped to a nearly silent whisper, "Tell me what you want, Fallon."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:31 am

Fallon moaned again and rolled her head from side to side, trying desperately to focus again so that she could offer Lia some coherent replies to her very sexy and very arousing pillow talk. “Ummh…ohh…y-yeah…” Fallon murmured, as her head rolled back and forth on Lia’️s strong shoulder. “So…w-what…what parts of, uhh, mmmm…of America do you want? I—oooh, yeah—I want California…at least…mmmmgh…” She would stop trying to speak when Lia kissed her ear, and her knuckles began to run in steady circles around Fallon’️s belly button. She could not put together a coherent thought, and her tongue had been tied in a neat little knot by Lia’️s ministrations. She felt the faintest touch of her new friend’️s fingers on her pussy lips.

Then, Lia asked what she wanted. It wasn’️t fair, the way the bunny girl teased her with her incredible expert touches and then wanted Fallon to explain her desires like she wasn’️t having difficulty even remembering to breathe. “Ummm…well….uooorgh…mmmh…” Fallon began, moaning multiple times between every word. “I, uh…mmm…want…sex?” Her cheeks turned a little red. She knew that she sounded sort of silly giving such a simple answer, but it was the best she could do, and it was the truth. She rolled her head towards Lia and gave the bunny-eared beauty a big smile.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat May 03, 2014 6:14 am

Lia sighed softly as Fallon squirmed in her grasp, her chest pressing into the girl's back, feeling every inch of warmth and sweat between them and even in the rarest moments her energetic heartbeat. "Psh, you can keep California. I want Texas."

She let out a barely stifled snort at Fallon's answer. The belly fetishist's libido was fearsome. She really was like a young boy without a girlfriend. Lia rewarded the girl with another tight twist grip of her stomach. "Alright, alright, let's try something different. Say, 'Please, Lia...'" She purred into Fallon's ear as she gave Fallon's lips one last stroke.

Of course, Lia could not bear to keep her new friend waiting. She would plunge her fingers into Fallon as soon as she got the 'Please' out of her lips, her thumb moving to rub her clit and her other hand drilling into Fallon's taut belly with all the ferocity she could muster.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat May 03, 2014 7:29 pm

Fallon would have made some pleasant conversation, if she could have. Oh, are you from Texas? she would have asked. That’️s cool. We should totally talk some more, get to know each other a little better.

As disoriented, distracted, and aroused as she was, Fallon was not able to form anything even approaching a coherent sentence. “Bluooh…” she moaned, as Lia’️s knuckles twisted in her stomach again, rewarding Fallon with another wave of pleasure.

When Lia decided to change her approach somewhat, and asked Fallon to beg her for the sex that she craved, the brunette would take a deep breath, trying to summon up all of her lucidness in order to be able to form the words that Lia wanted to hear from her. “Mmmmm…uuoh…please, L-Lia…maagh…B-Bunny Goddess of Cuteness…”

Fallon was almost immediately rewarded as Lia plunged one set of fingers into her sex, and roughly dug the other five into her taut, slightly bruised belly. Fallon cried out loudly in pleasure, her whole body squirming in Lia’️s grip, her sopping wet pussy only getting wetter as Lia rubbed her two most sensitive body parts. Fallon was not going to last very long before cumming so long as Lia kept this up!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next