Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 215 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

anon4you, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) Empty It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:58 am

Lia was hanging out in a bar. It wasn't a normal setting for her, but it was too late and dark to go anywhere too far now, especially with winter coming, shortening the days. And though usually she'd be with John, today he had some art thing at the college, so she guessed she might as well do what most of the other wrestler girls were doing. Or what she heard they were doing, given to the number of times she'd visited a bar willingly.

On her mind of course was her recent losing streak, and despite how much she told people how it didn't affect her, it did, at least on some level, given that her career and life was based around pretty... winning. "Hey! Can I get a-another glass of cranberry?", she called to the the barkeeper, the bar was pretty full, so she had to call out progressively louder a few times to get her attention and her refilled drink. It wasn't the strongest, but she was about 3 or 4 doses in of vodka cranberrys. "T-thanks. N-no, I-I'll p-pass.", the red-eyed girl waved off another guy asking to buy her another drink, probably a sign. [i]Whaateeverr... they came here to aaskk people out, tthey kknow they gonna get...", she stopped worrying about and took another sip of her drink.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:31 pm

It was late at night, and it was cold outside. Worst of all, Janet’️s girlfriend Azami was busy, and had left her all alone for the night. That left the Lakota woman with very little to do. When at a want for entertainment, she fell back on the one standby that she was always confident about: going to the bar, getting a little drunk, and seeing if she could find any pretty girls to take home with her.

She had already hit one bar, inhaling a couple rum and cokes while she was there, but it hadn’️t really been her style. It had been very quiet, a little stuffy, and there were only three or four other patrons, all of whom were male. Not giving up, she made her way down the street a couple of blocks to one of the other local bars. This one seemed a little more popular, and so, her confidence being so bolstered, she headed inside. She only had to scan the room for a few seconds before making a beeline for the very pale, silvery-blonde girl sitting at the bar. She looks familiar, Janet thought as she walked over, but she had approached within a few feet before she realized where she knew the girl from.

Clearing her throat, she would lower her voice, trying to sound as masculine as possible, hoping to play a little trick on Lia after seeing the way the last man had sidled up to her: “Can I buy you a drink, sweetie?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Tue Nov 26, 2013 10:47 pm

Her drink downed, the albino heard another voice proclaiming what seemed to be the standard greeting over here. "Mmm.. No... t-thhanks I'm fi-", She turned around mid sentence to refuse yet anouther advancing man, but there was only a tanned girl behind her.

A tanned girl that she knew.

"Oh." She took a few seconds to register all the details of their first and last meeting she'd had with Janet. Most of which involved a lot of spanking. "Well... ah... H-how ya dooing, ahm... Janey?", her head was quite a bit buzzed, and it showed on Lia's pink-tinged face. "Aaannyways... I-I think I'I'm the one that o-owes YOU, sweeetie.... h-how bout I buy for you?"

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:39 am

Janet took a mental picture of the look on Lia’️s pale face as she turned around to see that her latest courter was not some big, gross man, but a pretty, lithe, tan girl. Not just any tan girl, either, but one who had given her quite the spanking during their encounter in the AFW ring!

“Hey, there, Lia,” Janet replied, chuckling as the paler woman slurred out a greeting, calling her ‘Janey’️ as she did so. The drunken nickname amused the Lakota woman, as did the rosy glow of her fellow wrestler’️s typically snow-white face. “I’️ve been doing well. A little bored, I guess. My girlfriend is out all night, so I’️ve just been hanging out alone, at my apartment first, then down at a bar across the street from here…not too much fun, you can imagine.” She shrugged, then motioned to the bartender for two more of whatever Lia had been having.

“You don’️t have to buy me anything. I’️m happy to take the hit for the both of us. I’️ve got plenty of money,” she explained. “How are you doing, Lia?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Nov 27, 2013 11:14 am

Lia was... a bit mixed on finding her once opponent here. Sure they'd gotten off to a relatively friendly first meeting. Or at least as friendly as possible for two adrenaline rushed people trying to sit on the other's face. But the buzzed white haired girl also had just a twinge of instinctive fear after the... conclusion. "Eh... I'm doing Ok... I mean l-like... Well I'm... kinda just passing t-time here, Jane... Boyfriends still d-doing hhiis thing... Too lazy to traaiin... Sorta li-like yo-you I guess..." but since she was here already besides the very attractive Native, a slightly drunken Lia figured she'd put her worries away for the night.

Lia's face blushed on top of her already drunken glow when the bartend slid over another two drinks at the new arrival's direction before she could send a counter offer back at the bar. "Oh... No, I d-didn't mean I owe you any drinks... I think I do owe you five min-minutes of so-something, right?" she gave a rather weak, if mischievous smile, when she brought one of the two drinks in hand towards the new arrival`s direction, offering it to Janet. "And besides... Isn't this you... t-taking a-advantage of m-me do-downing way too much?" thankfully Lia wasn't a complete lightweight at this... but a few more drinks at someone else's tab... Why not?

What's the worst that could possibly happen, after all?

Last edited by 12001 on Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:14 am

Janet could tell that the platinum blonde beauty was a little on edge seeing her, even after having several drinks. Hopefully, a little more alcohol would dispel any subconscious fear that she may be feeling after being beaten and spanked by Lady Lakota the only other time they had encountered each other.

“Well, I’️m pretty much just doing the same,” Janet replied, when Lia told her that she was really only passing the time here while her boyfriend was out doing something. They were in the same boat, then. “So, as long as we’️re both just being lazy and don’️t have anything else to do, it wouldn’️t be the worst thing in the world to hang out and chat for a while, right? We didn’️t get much time just to talk during the match.” As the bartender slid over two fresh drinks, Janet would grab one and slide the other over to Lia, as the pale girl mentioned how she was taking advantage of her drunken state.

“Oh, I don’️t think of it as taking advantage of you, sweetie,” Janet assured her. “I really do just want to talk. If you want to do something else, though—think you owe me a little something—well…” She spread her hands and smirked. “I guess I have no control over that.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:47 am

Lia didn't know quite why she was feeling so... closed was probably the word. Janet had helped her up after the match and given what she could have done, it was still not the worst thing in the world to take a few (Ok, a lot, but that wasn't the point) smacks on the butt. So, Lia took a few internal deep breaths before talking again.

Janet mentioned that since the two were going to just louge around here either way, they might as well enjoy one another being here, which Lia agreed with. "Eeh... Better to t-talk wiith someo-one than no onne, I'll haaave to say." She took another sip of her new drink. "Weell... I dooo owe you... buut I can't be paying you baack here... I mean.... you told me a LOT of stuuff is normal i-in the riing, but... this isn't the ring. So... tallking then... Need a forrmal introduuction and everything too?", the albino joked before taking a good look at Janet.

Lia's vision was already a little blurry, but more than clear enough to see her bright green ey- Not the time for that!, and shaking her head in a very visible, rather humorous manner, before she realized what she was doing and tried to hide it with embarrassed giggles to match.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:52 am

Janet could not help but giggle a little when Lia opened her mouth again. The girl was obviously very, very drunk, as she slurred her words, took long pauses in between thoughts, and, ultimately, did not make very much sense. Janet was not usually the sort of girl to take advantage of someone in their intoxicated state. She felt like Lia was something of an…unfinished project, however. Janet thought that things would progress down this path even minus the influence of the alcohol. Events just developed faster with it.

“Great!” Janet chirped between sips of her vodka cranberry. “Let’️s talk, then. It’️ll be fun. And if you want to, ah, pay me back—if you really think you owe me—then we can go back to my place. It’️s a lot quieter, more intimate. There’️s alcohol there, too.” She tilted her head back, finished her drink, then set it down with a loud clunk on the countertop.

“So, what shall we talk about?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:35 pm

Lia had had how many drinks so far? She had to think about it Wow really? that much? She only just realized exactly how long she'd been here in the bar already. But it wasn't like most people kept to a specific schedule for drinking, and since she wasn't expecting to actually meet anyone here... But then Janet offered to let her go to her place.

At the mention that there was going to be alcohol there too... "I'm not an alcyhollic, ya kn-know!", Lia said with slight drunken indignation, before seeing that she'd drained her cup without even noticing. "Oh wow... g-guess I a-am theen... Haha!", replacing her face with an embarrassed smile.

The offer to go back hung in her head though, and it was one that was very attractive... or maybe that was just Janet. Trying to rationalize herself, it was just coming over to set a bunch of things straight, she did have a lot of things on her mind after the match after all, and she wanted that to clear out.

But all in all, it was just a flimsy excuse. "Yeah... your pllaace sounds good... nooo one like THAT there, prob-bably...", pointing at a slightly out of shape man across the bar that was quite obviously staring at the pair. And... p-payback sounds good too..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:19 pm

Lia had certainly had a lot to drink, and it was obvious that she was not the sort of girl who could truly handle her liquor. Janet felt an obligation to get her somewhere safe, away from any potentially unsavory characters, like the man that the blonde pointed out across the bar. Janet had never really trusted men—that was a long story that she tried her best not to think about—and she knew that Lia, drunk as she was, was just the sort of girl who could become a target.

Her own interest in Lia made the decision to help her out a lot easier, too. The way the girl was looking at her, she thought that Lia might be interested in the same sort of thing, too.

“Okay, sweetie,” Janet said, hopping to her feet and grabbing Lia’️s wrist. “Let’️s get going. It’️s not too far away, and it’️s a lot cozier there.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 19 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next