by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 176 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 175 Guests :: 3 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Dangerous Territory

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dangerous Territory Empty Dangerous Territory

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 am

For the first time,the man by the name of Alibaster Incarnivorous was going into the odd world of a faction known as the Fur and Feathers.Through much of his research,he didnt even figure to look up anyone is specific.Just a general consensus of what he was to expect.Mostly demons and super beings.

But,he wanted a challenge.Alibaster was ready for almost anything,as he packed all four swords with him.The Corbadda and Demon Blade for fights,the Defender to protect,and the Moon Sword to escape as a last resort.He didnt want to get lost deep within this realm where he was but a human...

Early in the morning is when Alibaster left.The man's snow-white hair blew gently in the wind as he walked to the tall gates of the Fur and Feathers. "Hm..." Was the only sound he made,skeptic as he walked into a very large forest.It seemed to go on for miles and miles....

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Territory Empty Re: Dangerous Territory

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:53 pm

Dangerous Territory Blazblue-taokaka_00360294.jpg

Since her owner was more than busy with friends, her cafe work, and a demanding boss, Taokaka had managed to break herself out of the house for a while. Strangely, not sniffing around strip clubs in the entertainment district, or raiding a seafood shop or two, but rather a scamper into the woods, and its many smells that would have a catgirl like herself, occupied for hours on end. "Nyaaaaa, Elena wasn't at home for breakfast today...weirddddd, maybe'z, I can hunt for foodz ma'self!" thought the little hooded catgirl, grinning as she was chasing down a squirrel through the tree's, Tao herself, finding it no problem to traverse the forest with her long claws...shredding up leaves, and scaring away the occasional woodland bird too, as she chased it with a vengeance...

"Squirrel....dinner....come....back....HERE! NYA!" she mewwed in a cat like howl, sliding herself, paws first across the floor, until she hit a tree head on. Feeling the daze, and her breakfast, getting away minute by minute as she moaned sprawled on the floor...

"Nyaaa, w whats the point...I'm a house cat now, n no great cat hunter mew..." she mewled to herself...

ADD me on Discord: Sirenette#3482

If You RP on F-List, chances are I Own You.

Dangerous Territory CxD01fY
Dangerous Territory Ztlr0GU
XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:04 pm

It had been about an hour of walking aimlessly in uncharted lands.The forest was larger than he first thought of.And the damned roots sticking out here and there made travel just a bit more restricted.The sun hadnt shone itself over the tree-lined horizon yet,but the daylight had become close enough.Alibaster took rest under the shade of a large tree.

A commotion had stopped the calm and rose tension in Alibaster.Someone was struggling to find something....A meal,maybe? He stood up too look around and just caught the moment where the person crashed into the tree.He ran over to (what he found to be) her and knelled down. "Miss? Are you well,i-in need of assistance?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:05 am

If it wasn't for the kneeling shadow looming over her, Tao would of had a nice, peaceful cat nap to herself, but unfortunately she wasn't alone after all. Flickering her red eyes open, she immediately threw up her covered paw onto the person's face, while grinning with her devilsih smile, "TAG! your it! stranger wanna get cut an shanked up nyowww? its ruuuuude to interrupt a person's sleep!" Tao mewed, pretending that she was angry, when infact she was interested in why a stranger, would ask a normal question...being a hoodded, demonic looking catgirl.

Stretching her paws onto his face, before tilting her head a bit to get a good look of him, really tempted to give a scratch, just to see if he came out in a nice scar. But Tao was too hungry to go brawling just yet, mewing there, having no fear of the stranger above her...

Last edited by 11215 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:32 am

Everything turned into a losing siituation quickly.Alibaster wasnt fast enough to grab his sword,let alone touch it with both hands.Her paw was on his face,and she threatened to cut him to peices.Alibaster saw that smile,and fear struck him.It took what small courage he had left to reply.

"Y-You hit your head.I thought.....You were injured." It was foolish of Alibaster to think just for a moment that she wasnt something more than a human. "D-Dont scratch...I do not wish to fight." He was aiming to calm this girl before he was shredded to peices...

Last edited by 11367 on Wed Oct 16, 2013 7:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sat Oct 19, 2013 8:07 pm

"Nyehhhh?" Tao paused blinking her eyes, caught off guard by the boy's plea for mercy, but with a bright wide smile...it did feel quite good to make someone scared of her. Even if she hadn't flicked out her claws yet. "Mew, me injured?! pshhhh wowww your silly, I've fought harder opponents than a stupid tree mew!" she said, gazing down at the floored boy, while pulling her paw off his face, taking time to lick herself clean from her frequent mood swings...which were a common trait to her...

Taking a whiff of the smell of the boy, before pondering at what weird smelling human he was, or the fact he wasn't all human...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:26 pm

That smile,and those eyes....Alibaster wasnt fast enough to even strike.He slowly fell all the way back,sitting on the ground. "Well,I-I just thought you were hurt,thats all." Alibaster wondered what she was doing,when she began to smell the air around him.

What was she smelling? The human stench on him? His strength?

"What...What are you doing there,kitty?" He asked,slowly reaching a hand toward one of his swords. "What do you smell?" Alibaster asked only to distract this cat-girl.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Wed Oct 23, 2013 12:55 am

For a full 9 seconds Tao stared the boy in the face, before growing her cat like grin wider, settling her paws onto each side of his arm, while her claws sligly prodded at his skin. "Your not a human person, are youuuu? nya?~" she purred, slightly fascinated for a brief thought, before soon losing interest in that 'odd' form, "your scareeeeed of being discovered! people freaking out, pointing tat chu saying monster boy! scaring all the boobie ladies away....NUUUUUU! Elena sent you!~" she moaned, panicking over Elena's bad cat medicine, recalling some really bad movie she saw on TV, and was repeating it for the boy's confusion here...

Exagerating herself a little too much, since her hunger was driving her crazier than her toned down crazy state, she felt the need to fight, but why?, she didn't even faintly know of the reason. "Nyaaaa, get up on ya feet and FIGHT me monster boy!" she hissed, cartwheeling herself up, before preparing herself a catgirl like fighting stance.

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:08 am

Now,she was beginning to terrify Alibaster.He became shaky when he felt what were to be claws at his skin.She was an odd one,talking about how he wasn't....Human? She didn't think he was human? "Uh,miss.I-I am a human.Maybe not normal,but definetly human." Her hands on his arms prevented his mobility to get and sword.Until she let go....

"Hm? Who is Elena?" Alibaster asks,standing up. "Look,maybe I should just--L He stopped when he saw her fighting stance.Alibaster reached for Corbadda,the sleek pirate sword,and the blood-stained 5emon Blade. "You want to fight? What did I do to you...?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by XSirenX Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:06 pm

Tao was hardly one to talk things over at a start of a fight, for she had smelt something very weird on him, something not normal, which led her to believe the boy was trying to capture her. Mis-lead or paranoid, Tao blinked her eyes as she saw the sword come out, stretching her covered paws in eagerness, "ouhhhhhhhhh, shinyyyyyy, I want it!~" she mewed, before launching herself forward in a catgirl-like glomp strike, flicking out her knifed claws as her toothy grin, would be the last thing he would see before drifting into unconsciousness. But oblivious to Tao, she had no idea what this Alibaster boy had got in a fight...

XSirenX
XSirenX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next