» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 170 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

Cosmos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:31 pm

If Lia hadn't had so much alcohol already ingested, she'd probably have some worries about what her boyfriend would say if she was going to hang out at a relative stranger's house after a night of drinking. But then again, she had already drank past the point where doubts had much hold on the brain.

And beside all that, Janet looked good...

Janet grabbing her and tugging Lia upwards finalized the not-really-decision in her head and she smiled and nodded back. "Yeeah... let's g-go then J-Jane!".

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:27 am

Janet nodded, smiling down at Lia as she lifted the tipsy platinum blonde girl to her feet and began to lead her through the crowd, doing her best to ignore the many men who were watching the two of them as they left. That’️s right, boys, Janet thought smugly, she’️s leaving with me, and all of you will just have to go home and have a date with good ol’️ rightie.

Once they were out in the winter cold, Janet would give Lia a sharp tug, pulling the girl up next to her so that they could huddle together in order to find some small respite from the frigid air and biting wind. “I live a couple of blocks south of here,” Janet informed her drunken companion, before wrapping an arm around the girl and beginning to walk briskly back towards home.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Lia followed Janet's tugging guidance with short, stumbling steps, passing by a blurry crowd, a lot of heads following their path for some reason. She had come to the bar before the cold nighttime took full effect, so she wasn't wearing quite enough to keep her warm. But the way the snowy-haired girl and her Native guide were clumping so close together made the cold a lot more manageable.

"Is iit... close? O-or... ah... A feew bl-blocks? W-we should huurry...", the vodka dulled her reception to hte frosty air, but even Lia realized that being out here for long in a thin shirt wasn't going to be good for her. Following her own advice, Lia started taking larger faster steps. Which was unfortunate, because her sense of balance wasn't the best and a misstep on a bit of ice caused her to fall down on her butt, a silly embarrassed groan coming out from the fallen Lia.

"O-ooff... not that f-fast then..."

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 2 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 06, 2013 7:59 am

Janet yelped in concern as she saw Lia fall flat on her butt, obviously none too balanced in her intoxicated state. “Oh, no!” she exclaimed, carefully avoiding the patch of ice that her companion had slipped on as she stooped down to try to help her up. “Heh…you’️re in no state to even be walking anywhere,” she added, looking the giggly Lia over with a mixture of amusement and concern.

With a smile, the Native American girl would slip one arm around Lia’️s shoulders, and the other under her butt. “Maybe you shouldn’️t even be walking at all,” she suggested, before, with a loud grunt of exertion, she would lift Lia up off of the sidewalk, holding her in her arms like she was about to carry her over the threshold as her bride.

“This’️ll be safer for you, sweetie. Now…I just hope I can make it back home before my back gives out,” Janet said with a grunt. “I don’️t know if you know this, Lia, but you’️re sort of heavy.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:37 pm

Lia was about to pick herself up, but before she could, Janet had scooped her up like a knight in shining armor. Which made her blush all that more, especially the hand underneath her butt. "Wh-whao!" But nonetheless, the tanned girl was also probably right, a drunk girl running about on an icy road wasn't doing herself any favours.

Lia gave a fake pout at Janet's 'heavy' comment before replying. "W-well maaybe... but I tho-ought you weere used to my weight after that ma-atch... " Lia wasn't the one normally to talk or tease about her achievements of any sort, but that defeat stayed in her memory for a large number of reasons. Like wheen I wa-as sittting on you..."

Last edited by 12001 on Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:24 am

Janet smiled at her blushing friend, knowing that everything that was happening was probably very strange and very exciting to the inebriated blonde. Her comments about the girl’️s heaviness evidently struck a chord, and elicited a response from Lia that made the Lakota laugh out loud, very nearly losing her balance on the slippery sidewalk.

“That was when I was laying down, sweetie,” Janet replied, once she had planted both of her feet on patches of iceless cement. “And I didn’️t have to exert myself or anything, you know. I just had to take it. This is…ggrph…a lot different!”

She readjusted the positions of her arms, making sure Lia was secure and wouldn’️t slip from her grasp, before beginning down the street towards her apartment, making slow progress due to the excess burden in her arms.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 08, 2013 2:21 am

Lia's half joking comment brought a very loud laugh, which was always good. But... Janet's laughing also meant that Lia was being rocked back and forth, dangerously closing to losing her balance. "Whao the-ere... You don't n-need to carry me... it's not THAAT bad..." She didn't want Janet hurting herself over this, and given by her comments, walking even a few blocks like this was asking for trouble.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:37 am

Janet shrugged, shifting Lia up and down slightly as she moved her shoulders. “Sweetie, if you think you can walk, I’️ll let you down, but your little accident a minute ago has me a little concerned.”

Still, though, if Lia—who had begun to sound a little more lucid—wanted to be let down, it really wasn’️t Janet’️s place to deny her that. So the Lakota girl would stop, after having carried her blonde acquaintance for a little more than a block, and would set her down on her own two feet, very gently, keeping her hands on Lia’️s shoulders to help the girl balance. “You’️re sure you want to walk on your own?” Janet asked. She added, with a little laugh: “As drunk as you are, I’️m a little worried you might try to run off!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:09 pm

Maybe it was the lack of a million other people breathing around her, or just her focusing less on that and more on the cold, but Lia was feeling a bit less of the alcohol. Not by much, but maybe enough for her to walk. "Won't be THAAAT ba-ad...", she called out to both reassure herself and reply to Janet.

Lia was let down by her tanned companion softly, which was rather nice, since her head was spinning a little now. She heard her question, and had to laugh. "Me? Run o-offf f-from you? Yo-you said yourself I can't r-run, called mee f-fat and ev-everything!" she cried out in mostly false indignation. "Besides... I don't w-wanna ruun from y-you.", her lack of experience making friends showing.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:11 am

Janet carefully set Lia down and withdrew her hands, letting the platinum blonde girl stand up on her own. She was actually doing pretty well, and the Lakota girl felt a little silly for the way she had become so overprotective. Even if the girl was drunk, she would certainly be able to walk by herself—that fall could’️ve happened to anyone, even a lifelong abstainer. Janet had slipped like that dozens of times, both completely sober and slobbering drunk.

She was a little surprised by Lia’️s cheeky indignation. “I didn’️t call you fat!” the Native American replied, putting her hands on her hips. “I said that you were heavy! Which you are!”

She puffed out her lip poutily, but, hearing Lia’️s next comment, her face quickly melted into a smile, her cheeks turning rosy red. “Awwww,” she said. “I’️m glad to hear that!” She pulled Lia into a tight, snuggly hug. “Come on, let’️s get going! It’️s too cold out here, but it’️s nice and cozy back at my place!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 19  Next