by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 167 Guests :: 2 Bots

tomeem11

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas)

2 posters

Go down

A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas) Empty A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas)

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:43 pm

Spoiler:

In a nightclub in the heart of the city, it was late at night as Remy 7000 went to work on some of her new music, it was a week night so the club wasn't as filled, but that didn't stop the DJ as her music was in full blast, her special bunny-ear headband on her head and in her usual lewd outfit as the people there danced around on the dance floor. Having already made her AFW Debut, the Frenchwoman knew this could only lead to bigger and better things, so she had secretly been working on some new tracks in preparation for her next album.

Eventually the music came to a quiet break, and Remy said "Are you guys ready!" with an ecstatic voice as the people cheered in response. "Then let's do this!" She responded with a smirk as the beats prepared for her next song.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas) Empty Re: A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas)

Post by LtLukas Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:12 am

Jessica did not go out to night clubs that often. Usually, she went to smaller bars. There were fewer people and cheaper drinks usually, and Jessica only went out to drink herself into oblivion. She wasn't quite sure what pulled her out here to the land of vanity and gyration, but sure enough, she was here. Her useless brother tipped her off to this place, so if she was going out she was going to go out to a place that was recommended. Most of the revelers were wearing very skimpy attire, most of which reminded Jessica of her in ring outfit. The Violent Violet opted for something a little bit more conservative, going for a simple black tank top, jeans, and black converses.

She wanted to have a good time, but the music was so goddamn annoying. Sure, it wasn't reasonable for her to expect country music here, but Jessica was not exactly the most reasonable sort of gal. Everyone else seemed to love it, which annoyed Jessica all the more. She was nursing her fifth beer, but even that did not really take the edge off. Most of the people around her were happy, but the frustration on Jessica's face was plain to see.

Finally, she had tolerated enough. She stood up from the bar stool, leaned across the counter of the bar to the dismay of the barman grabbed a microphone. With a flick of her thumb, she turned it on and addressed the bunny girl in the DJ booth. "Yo, are you going to play something that isn't complete shit? A deaf person could DJ better than you."

Back to top Go down

A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas) Empty Re: A dangerous night in The Club (For LtLukas)

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:10 am

Excitement coursing through her veins, Remy was feeling as confident as ever as the crowd were reacting positively to her new material. Getting ready to play her next hit as the beats started, her ears perked up and everyone turned around as a voice boomed at her from across the club. Stopping her music, Remy started to get pissed, who dare demand she stop her music?!

As the crowd parted Remy finally got a view of the owner of the voice, and Remy instantly knew she'd seen her someplace before.  Stood on a bar stool and wearing a tight-fitting tank top and owning some impressive Purple hair, Remy recognised her face from the Friction division....this couldn't be good.

"What's the problem madame? Can't you see we're having a good time here?! If you've got a problem you can get out!" Remy demanded, not showing any fear as she pointed towards the entrance.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:47 pm

So she could talk. She was not just a set of headphones and a proclivity towards shitty music. A real live human being stood up there in the DJ booth, which meant that Jessica could hurt her. And the Violent Violet very much intended to hurt her. It wasn't this bitch's place to tell her that she should just leave. Nah, fuck that. "My fucking problem is that if I have to listen to any more of your awful music, I am going to scratch my own fucking ears off. Jesus, this is like fucking Kidz Bop."

Jessica downed her beer. It only took a half second for her to imbibe the rest of her alcohol, and when she was done, she closed one eye to take aim. She played a little baseball and football back in the day, and had an arm like a cannon. The Violent Violet pitched the empty bottle towards the DJ about as hard as she possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:51 pm

Staring like a madwoman as the purple haired woman continued to complain, Remy was about to shout something back when suddenly she saw her arm aim back, and suddenly an empty bottle was hurled through the air, straight towards her! Going wide-eyed, Remy just missed the bottle at the last second which smashed into the LED lights behind her, flickering on and off in response.

"Ferme la bouche! If my security aren't man enough to get rid of you, then I'm gonna come down there, whup your sorry ass all around this club and throw you out myself!" Remy yelled, an evil glare in her eyes as she looked ready for a fight.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:45 am

Jessica picked up the microphone again. The Violent Violet was willing to fight anyone, in any place, at any time. People who knew her recognized that simple fact, which was the primary reason most of the people who knew her steered clear of her. But this French-ass DJ apparently had not done her research, which was why she was going to be in for the beating of a lifetime.

"Honey, you clearly do not know who you are speaking with. I am Jessica Wright." She paused. "Yeah, the Jessica Wright. I am the best wrestler at Anime Female Wrestling by about a thousand miles, and it would take ten security guards to even slow me down, let alone stop me. So your threats mean exactly jack shit to me. But you are free to come down her anyway and try your luck."

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:17 am

Listening to the larger woman continue to hurl her threats at her, the French DJ was getting more agitated by the second, and finally walked down from her stage to the floor, and despite her security guard's warnings she walked directly towards Jessica. As she got closer however, she thought about the consequences of having a brawl in front of all her fans, and more importantly the consequences it could have, when suddenly an idea popped into her brain. Continuing to walk forward, Remy got close, not close enough for her to be punched or grabbed, but close enough that she could lay down a challenge.

"Right, the last thing I need is for anyone innocent to get hurt here, so how about this. If you truly are the fearless badass you say you are, then this weekend coming up, you get your fat ass down here and we have a straight up fight, and I can kick your ass all over this place. In return, you leave here tonight and let my fans enjoy what they came to see, how does that sound?" Remy beckoned, staring straight into the Violent Violet's eyes.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by LtLukas Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:19 am

Jessica steeled herself. She watched, patiently, as the DJ meandered on down to the dancefloor. The night had just become full of all sorts of terrible possibilities, and all of them filled Jessica with delight. She imagined slamming this woman's head into the dancefloor over and over, in front of all of those adoring fans of hers. The Violent Violet cracked her neck and flexed a bit, and now her dance partner was only a short distance away.

"You fucking got it. I will come back here, and fucking paint the walls with your blood. You best fucking believe it. In the mean time, look up what I have down with other women. It ain't nice in the fucking slightest. But yeah, don't write checks with your mouth that you can't cash." She taunted. Finally, she flipped the girl off, and turned.

Jessica stomped out of the place. The barman tried to get her to pay her tab, but that was totally in vain. She marched out of the bar with purpose, knowing that when she came back, she was going to be bringing the pain.

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:43 am

Hoping that the somewhat intoxicated woman would listen to her challenge instead of throwing forearms at her nearby security, to Remy's success Jessica listened and slowly left the nightclub, but not before threatening her with violence and bloodshed followed by flipping her off. "Sure sure, whatever imbécile" she said quietly, watching closely as the violet-haired woman stomped out of the club.

"Now then.....shall we get this back on track or what?" Remy shouted to her audience as they cheered in response, and the rest of the night went off without a hitch as she continued to play her music, but in the back of the mind....she knew that she had a big fight coming.

(Continued here....)

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down