by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 2 Registered, 1 Hidden and 221 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Dec 20, 2013 3:32 am

Lia panted heavily, letting the bazooka roll off her shoulders and fall. She stood up uneasily, adrenalin fading, as she cradled her wounded hand. As she approached Fallon, she shook out her wounded hand and immediately hissed in pain, holding it tight against her chest. She reached down her waist and undid a small ankle holster, producing a small finger sidearm as she kicked Fallon's body onto her back. She placed her bare feet on Fallon's tight tummy and arched her eyebrows briefly, barely keeping kayfabe. Wow... it's like concrete... She glanced at Fallon's sexy midriff for a second before turning her gun toward Fallon's head. "Heh... I usually don't have to break out quite so much ordnance. You did well, cutie, but you cannot beat this much pure AMERICA. Bang-bang, baby!" With that, she would fire her finger gun at Fallon's head.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 3 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:35 am

Fallon breathed heavily, clutching at her wounded shoulder with one hand and her shrapnel-pierced side with the other. The hit she had sustained had not been fatal, but, as she saw Lia approach, drawing a small finger gun out of an ankle holster, she realized that the next shot very well might be. Quickly, Fallon formed a plan in her head—she would have to dig deep into her bag of tricks, but if she wanted to deny Lia the satisfaction of defeating her, she had no other recourse.

“Oof!” Fallon grunted, as Lia kicked her over onto her back, planting a foot on her hard, tight abdomen. She looked up at her bunny-eared foe, glaring defiantly into the girl’️s eyes as she delivered her dramatic little victory speech. “Hey, who said you get to be America? I’️m American, too, you know!” the brunette objected, as Lia pointed the gun in her face. Just before the bunny girl pulled the trigger, Fallon held up a hand right between the barrel of the gun and her very explodable head.

“I don’️t think you want to do that!” Fallon declared, smirking a little as she would tug lightly on her yellow sports bra, revealing to Lia the explosive charges which she had hidden inside of it. Her raised hand tightened around the trigger-thing which would detonate the bomb vest if Lia so much as flinched. “One wrong move and I’️ll blow both of us up!” she added. “Now, how about you put that gun down and listen to my demands, Miss Bunny Ears?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:40 pm

Lia's rabbit ears twitched as Fallon complained. She pouted, "Yeah well, I won, so I'm more AMERICA!" Just as she was about to deliver the coup d'etat, the tigress stopped her. Lia arched an eyebrow, only to gasp once she realized what Fallon held. She looked at the detonator in Fallon's hand warily, her gun hand was unsteady. "Psh... you're lucky you nailed my good hand..." Lia took a couple of nervous steps back before sliding the gun into her side holster. "Alright then, let's talk." Her eyes did not leave Fallon, their focus completely intense. Lia pursed her lips. She had not seen this before, at least in a finger gun fight. Fallon was clever... maybe... too clever...

Last edited by 241 on Sat Dec 21, 2013 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:02 am

Fallon smirked as she watched her bunny-eared rival back up, holstering her finger gun and grudgingly agreeing to talk. That had been a close one—too close—but Fallon had managed to come out on top—well, sort of—in the end. Now, Lia had no choice but to listen to Fallon’️s demands.

Getting to her feet, Fallon would take her sweet time dusting herself off before she would begin speaking again. “I say we settle this according to ancient custom—womano a womano.” Her eyes locked onto Lia’️s intense red orbs, staring unblinking into their counterparts, daring the bunny girl to blink first. “Let’️s get rid of all of our weapons and ammunition and decide this with a good ol’️ belly punching battle instead. Whoever gives in first is the loser. The winner gets all the America, the right to the title of Miss Iron Abs, and…” Fallon would pause, her free hand digging into her yellow sports bra, eventually coming out with a shiny coin. “…all of the money we have on our persons! I found this on my way in!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:00 am

Lia crossed her arms and watched Fallon as she listed her demands, her eyes unwavering. When Fallon finished, her lips curled in a smile. She liked this girl. "Heh... What a challenge..." Lia's smile exploded into a grin. "I accept! And you have already made two big mistakes." She pounded her fist into her hand as she exclaimed as though she were declaring checkmate, "I have no money on my person!" She nodded as she grinned triumphantly, letting Fallon's monumental error sink in before twisting the knife. "And second!" She pointed at Fallon dramatically, "You just challenged me to a pointless, destructive, painful, juvenile test of bravado!" She shook her head, almost in pity, "And baby, I am the MASTER of juvenile, self-destructive tests of bravado." Even her rabbit ears arched in an almost smug declaration of victory. "You don't stand a chance, cutie-pie."

Last edited by 241 on Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:39 am

Fallon furrowed her brow as Lia explained her first major mistake. She looked down coldly at the ten-yen coin she held in her hand, then clenched it tight inside of her fist. “That doesn’️t matter!” she announced, giving the bunny-eared wrestler a determined glare. “I’️ll win this coin back, and then I’️ll make you buy something for me some other time.”

After Lia had pointed out her second major mistake—issuing a challenge that was nothing more than a pointless, destructive, painful, juvenile test of bravado—Fallon would snort contemptuously and give a dramatic roll of her eyes, letting the bunny-eared girl know what she thought of that little declaration. “I am far more juvenile and far more self-destructive than you could ever hope to be!” she retorted. She reached a hand up and tweaked one of Lia’️s rabbit ears. “I look forward to pounding your belly into pudding, Miss Bunny Ears.”

She leaned in a little, her face close to Lia’️s, blue eyes staring into red ones, her hot breath puffing against the bunny girl’️s cheek for a few seconds. Then, almost reluctantly, Fallon would pull away, taking a step back and reaching down to her hips to begin to disarm herself, taking a pair of finger pistols out of their holsters and dropping them to the floor. “Now get rid of all of your weapons!” she demanded of Lia. “And I mean all of them! Don’️t think I won’️t make sure you aren’️t planning to cheat!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:04 am

Lia chuckled with glee. "Psh. I'm going to take that coin from you and spend it ALL in ONE PLACE! Hah!" She let out a light gasp as Fallon abused her poor rabbit ears. "H-hey! Hands off. Those are sensitive, you know." She poked Fallon's tiger ears, "Not like your silly lion ears." She recovered her poise, and none too soon, to match Fallon's sharp wit. "And my abs are harder than diamonds," she shouted contemptuously, "Your fist will f... fracture before you can best my belly!" Lia had to take a moment to figure out the right f-word.

Lia remained stoic, staring at Fallon as she invaded Lia's personal space. Lia could barely manage to contain a genuine smile as she felt Fallon's breath tickle her. She was even cuter up close. Lia let out a breath, a half sigh almost, as Fallon stepped back. "Alright," she stared at Fallon, "Fine." Lia's eyes did not move as she reached inside her bra and slid out a tiny handgun. She tossed it to the floor. Two from her hips were next, one in the thigh holster. A shotgun slung to her back. Two more knives down her left thigh topped off the weapon pile on the floor. She hung her arms out to the side to show off for Fallon, "Happy now?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:44 am

“Tiger ears!” Fallon snapped, trying to swat Lia’️s hand away from the cute, striped accessory atop her head. While she was not so sensitive about them as Lia seemed to be about her bunny ears, the California girl still preferred that they were referred to properly. “And if your abs are as hard as diamonds, then my fist is…is as hard as…whatever is three times as hard as a diamond! And my belly is three times that hardness! So there!”

After removing the two handguns from their holsters on her hips, Fallon would remove one from a shoulder holster, then dig a grenade out of her yellow sports bra, then remove two knives from her shoes. Each one was tossed on top of the growing pile of invisible firearms which the two of them were building between them. Fallon would reach inside of her shorts, digging around for a few seconds before managing to pull out another sniper rifle. The last thing she did was defuse the bomb vest she wore, throwing it on the pile with a wry smile. Both of them were on even footing, now—or so it seemed. The Californian’️s eyes narrowed. How far could she trust this Lia?

“Not yet,” she replied, when Lia asked whether she was happy now. Fallon would march forward and slowly make her way around Lia in a tight circle. “How do I know you’️re not still hiding something somewhere? Maybe you’️ve got a gun up your butt. Or maybe those nice boobies are fakes and you’️re hiding bombs on your chest!” When she was directly behind Lia, Fallon would halt, turning to face the bunny girl’️s back, her hands immediately clamping onto her rival’️s butt cheeks, as if drawn there by magnetic attraction. “I’️m going to have to frisk you to make sure.” She would give Lia’️s rear end a nice, hard squeeze, before letting her hands slide around to the purple-haired girl’️s belly, kneading it with her fingers to try to discern just how diamond-like these abs actually were!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:28 pm

Lia's eyes widened as Fallon somehow produced a sniper rifle from her tight little shorts. She pursed her lips. Now Fallon was just destroying the laws of physics! She would have to pay. Lia remained stalwart as Fallon surveyed her, only crooking her head to follow the tigress around. "You got that wrong, Fallon-baby. My boobies are not bombs, they're THE bomb. Eee!" Lia yelped as Fallon immediately skipped dinner and got right to second base but she did not retreat... just jumped a little. She glanced back at Fallon with a wry smile as the tigress squeezed her quite tight ass. "Y-yeah... frisking... Riiight." Her voice dripped with guile and sarcasm but she let Fallon go to work. Her hands snaked around Lia's frame as Lia made sure to tense up just enough to give Fallon something to be impressed with. Lia's tummy would not disappoint. A small soft, fatty outer layer covered her otherwise impressive core. "If yer looking for a lethal weapon, you're definitely getting warmer, cutie-pie." She could not say she did not enjoy letting Fallon explore her in such a manner.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:57 pm

Fallon smirked as Lia made that little joke about her boobs. The purple-haired bunny girl certainly had a quick wit—almost as quick as Fallon’️s own—and the Californian could not help but warm to her new rival as she ran her hands across the girl’️s smooth, but tight, tummy. While her frisking did serve to ensure that Lia had no additional weapons on her person, Fallon figured there was no problem with her having a little bit of fun with it. She would dig her fingers into the soft outer layer of Lia’️s stomach, feeling the hard, iron-like abs underneath, marveling at her cute foe’️s musculature.

“Not bad…not bad…” she murmured, her fingers playing on Lia’️s abs like they were a piano. She spent well over a minute with her hands on the bunny-eared vixen’️s midsection, before letting them slide downwards, groping Lia’️s thighs for a second, brushing lightly over the girl’️s pussy, before sliding them up over her belly again, all the way up to her boobs, which Fallon would give a powerful squeeze.

“Mm…these are the bomb,” Fallon said, putting her chin down on Lia’️s shoulder as she continued to cup the orbs, glancing to the side into Lia’️s big red eyes. “Maybe I should let them go…wouldn’️t want to make them go off.” Reluctantly, Fallon would let go of Lia’️s boobs and walk around the girl again, facing her with a smile on her face and her hands on her hips. “Alright, no weapons that I could find. You pass.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next