by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 135 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 133 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 6 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:43 pm

Lia let out a soft breathy laugh in Fallon's ear as she pressed her fingers deeper into Fallon's abs, giving them a sensual rub. "Sounds like some of your... five-play then? Ehe, Fallon-baby, I like the way you think but I think you miss the point of foreplay." She planted the barest hint of a kiss on the nape of Fallon's shoulder before stepping back and releasing her. "Well, we DID come in here to be naked..." Lia sat back on the bed in the room. "You first. You got the first punch, you should be the first naked. It's only fair." She winked at Fallon.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Something something something Abs (For Daaharu) - Page 6 Empty Re: Something something something Abs (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:22 pm

Fallon stuck out her tongue in Lia’️s general direction as the bunny-eared girl questioned her understanding of foreplay. “Bleh,” she intoned, wiggling her tongue as if trying to lick her companion’️s face. She wouldn’️t actually do it, though, especially after Lia gave her belly another rub and her shoulder a light smooch—she needed her mouth for something else. Namely, moaning like a higher-pitched foghorn. “Oooooooohh.”

She took a couple of deep breaths as Lia stepped away from her and went to sit at the edge of the bed. She obviously wanted a little show. Some other girls might be less than happy if they were played like that, but Fallon didn’️t mind at all. She loved showing off, and she knew that, once she was finished, Lia would be obligated to pay her back in kind. “Okie dokie, then,” Fallon would say, with a smile and a shrug. She would take a step towards Lia, her hands sliding in beneath her bust, tugging up on her yellow sports top, giving Lia a few quick glimpses of the underside of her breasts. As she was doing this, her hips would sway back and forth, and she would inch slowly closer and closer to Lia. Then, suddenly, Fallon would yank the yellow bra up over her head, throwing it in the bunny girl’️s direction with a flourish.

Last edited by 10885 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:07 pm

A smile curled on Lia's lips as Fallon moaned. She could play this girl like an instrument and she loved that feeling. Not only that but her rock hard tummy was just a joy to feel beneath her fingers. She liked Fallon very much.

It was a subtle power grab, meaningless really, but Lia was doubly pleased she coaxed Fallon into giving her show. She would give her the same, but making Fallon go first gave Lia control.

Lia grinned, watching Fallon put on a show. She caught the top as it was flung at her and brought it to her face, taking a brief smell of it to enjoy Fallon's scent before tossing it beside her on the bed. "Go on..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:52 am

Fallon had never stripped professionally, but Lia’️s reaction to the little show she put on suggested that she could make some real good money doing it. Of course, she would have to find a girls-only strip club—the thought of men looking at her, let alone touching her, was enough to make Fallon want to throw up. If all of her clients were girls like Lia, though, Fallon would take up that new career path in a heartbeat.

Fallon’️s hips would keep swaying as she slowly approached Lia, her hands now reaching down to tup at the waistband of her tight little workout shorts. “Bow chicka wow wow,” the California girl sang softly, wanting appropriate background music to go with the fabulous show she was putting on for her bunny friend. She was practically in Lia’️s lap by the time she began to slide the shorts down, turning her body a bit to the side so as not to give Lia a clear view of her crotch, not wanting to give her whole body up for the bunny girl’️s viewing all at once.

“Boom chbow, boom chicka wow wow,” she continued, letting the shorts drop to the floor before stepping out of them and kicking them towards the wall.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:39 am

Lia chuckled with delight as she watched the zeal with which Fallon took to stripping. Fallon certainly had a body worth unwrapping, and the girl took to the fundamentals of the craft almost too well. That was not to say she was the best Lia had ever seen strip, but she was easily in the top ten or so...

Lia's grin widened further when she heard Fallon's soundtrack. She grit her teeth to stifle a giggle. Anything to avoid ruining Fallon's concentration. She was on a roll. When Fallon approached, Lia took the 'Look, but don't touch' rule to heart, keeping her hands behind her back as she worked in front of Lia. "Ooh, shake it, baby..." Lia called out playfully.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jan 25, 2014 1:05 am

Fallon could see that Lia was enjoying the show. Turning her body in the opposite direction of the bunny girl, she let herself smile freely. She was having fun, and evidently her new friend was having fun, as well. And then, in a minute or two, they would switch places, and Lia would be the one doing the stripping! The thought of that made Fallon’️s already damp pussy just a little bit wetter.

“Boom bow, bow chicka wow bow boom ba-boom ba-wow!” Fallon continued, the music reaching a crescendo as she was now completely naked. She took one step backwards, then another, and was almost in Lia’️s lap. Fallon would bend her knees a little and roll her hips left and right, wiggling her butt just inches away from Lia’️s grinning face. She would let the bunny ears-wearing cutie enjoy that for a minute, before doing a slow, sexy twirl so that she now faced Lia, letting her see anything and everything. Fallon would give her breasts a little shake, and run one hand lightly across her abdomen. Then, she would lean forward and put both of her hands on Lia’️s shoulders.

“Your turn, cutie,” she whispered sultrily.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:22 pm

Lia blew a whistle as Fallon wiggled her cute, tight, oh so sexy butt in her face. It was hard to resist just pouncing Fallon and taking her right then and there on the floor. She wanted this girl, but she held in her libido. It was so much more fun when done right. When Fallon turned around and revealed her form completely to Lia, Lia's eyes scanned it thoroughly before meeting Fallon's eyes. She grinned up at the tiger girl. "For a second, I was worried you were gonna fuck up royally and take the ears off. Good choice." Lia winked.

She stood up, "That was very good, but my show is gonna blow... you... away..." She stepped back from Fallon to the middle of the room, turning away from the belly-punching queen. "Waaaaaah wah!" She cocked her hips out, giving herself a cabaret show brass band, "Wah waaaaaaaaaah wah!" She wiggled her hips back and forth some more, giving Fallon a view of her ass covered only by the tight sweat pants. She slid her hands back behind the sports bra and began to lift it over her head. "B-bow wow wow wow wow wow wah!" As it cleared her head, she turned around quickly, one arm covering her chest, pressing into them, ballooning them around her arm, clutching the bra. The other fired a finger gun at Fallon. "Bang bang!" She smiled and brought the gun to her lips, blowing it gently. Sliding it in her hip holster, she took the bra and twirled it loosely between her fingers as she turned back around, twisting her hips as she leaned back like she was limboing, allowing Fallon to finally see her chest over the top of Lia's face. "Bwah waaah waah." Her brass band cut off as she whispered, "Owowow still hurts my abs from before..." She lightly tossed the bra onto Fallon's face before snapping back up.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 27, 2014 9:36 am

Fallon laughed at Lia’️s little comment. “Oh, yeah, totally,” she replied happily. If she was being completely honest, she had sort of forgotten that she was wearing her tiger ears. Which was, maybe, a good thing—it meant that they felt as natural as any other part of her body. She was sure that Lia could appreciate something like that.

Then, the bunny girl stood up, walking around Fallon and heading for the center of the room. The belly lover would eagerly hop down onto the bed and lean back on her arms, relaxing as Lia began her dance. She was impressed by Lia’️s choice of music—it sounded so classy. She only had a second or two to think about it, though, before the bunny girl began dancing, moving her whole body in a way that threatened to drive Fallon wild. She watched, riveted, as her new friend slipped out of her bra, teasing her with glimpses of her beautiful boobs. When she bent back and finally did give Fallon a good look, the belly fetishist would give her a loud, appreciative whistle, giggling a little afterwards as she heard Lia complain about her abs.

“Take off the pants!” Fallon would yell, cupping her hands around her mouth. Then, changing her voice to simulate the presence of a crowd watching Lia, she would add: “Show us your butt!” And then: “Yeah! Do it!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:17 am

"Wa-wa-wa-wa-waaaah wah!" Lia turned back toward Fallon, her hands pressing against her tits. She licked her lips sensually, giving Fallon her finest and well-practiced smoldering gaze. "Ufu..." She giggled cutely, before continuing the music, "Wah-wah!" She lifted one hand. "Wa-wah-wah!" She lifted the other. "Baaah, wow-wow-wow-wah-waaaaah!" She slid her thumbs into her pants as she turned to the side, sliding them down and tracing the curvature of her ass tightly. They fell to the floor, underwear and all, as Lia stepped out of them, approaching Fallon with a purposeful strut, each leg crossing the other. "Wa-wah!" She gave one final orchestra hit as she placed her finger under Fallon's chin, drawing her vision up into Lia's eyes (And since she was looking down at Fallon, her chest, too!), and lifted one leg up onto the bed right next to Fallon. Lia grinned, "So, Fallon-baby, whaddya think?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:12 am

Lia started the music again, and Fallon cheered, clapping her hands together excitedly as the bunny girl gave her a smoldering gaze and slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her pants. In seemingly no time at all, the pants—and Lia’️s underwear along with them!—fell to the floor, leaving the pink-haired girl’️s entire body uncovered for Fallon’️s perusal. The brunette’️s eyes scanned up and down Lia’️s body once, twice, three times as the girl approached her.

“Wooo!” Fallon cheered once more, as Lia put a finger beneath her chin and tilted her head upwards. The Californian stared happily into the other wrestler’️s red eyes. “What’️d I think?” Fallon repeated. She would stand up, grabbing Lia’️s outstretched leg and wrapping it around her own waist, bringing their bruised bellies, their boobs, and their pussies into very close, very hot contact. “Very sexy, babe,” she purred, licking playfully at Lia’️s real ear, then moving her mouth upwards to peck at the girl’️s bunny ears, too.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next