Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Apr 30, 2024 10:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:57 am

Lia's orgasm was draining as it was, but Janet's continued stimulation through it drew it out to a even longer experience. The pleasure kept coming until Lia was overwhelmed of being overwhelmed. By the time she was done gushing, she was almost out of it and could barely hear what the brunette was saying. "A-ah... y-yeah... you'll d-definitely g-get it!" She managed out after a long chain of deep breaths.

Just when Lia had gotten to a level where she might last a bit more, Janet moved up and sat on her tired body. Before Lia could ask what was next, her friend's fingers were working their magic over her mounds once again. "O-oooh..." To call the nipples sensitive was an understatement, each pinch sent out electric shocks. If Lia hadn't just had such a magnificent orgasm, she might be firing back up already.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Janet smiled at Lia with cum-soaked lips. Hearing this cute, innocent-seeming albino girl promise that she would have another serving of her love juices before the night was over was pretty funny. Not that Janet wasn’️t happy with that answer—that was exactly what she had been hoping for.

“That’️s great to hear,” Janet said cheerfully. “I’️ll give you a little while to rest up before I go back for seconds. I’️ll do some other stuff to you, you can take your turn on top…we’️ve got all night, after all. There’️s really no rush.” She shrugged and would remove her hands from inside of Lia’️s bra, before sliding off of the girl and getting to her feet next to the bed. “Hmm…what should I do to you next…” Janet wondered aloud, rummaging through the box of toys. “Do you have any requests?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Janet smiling at her brought a similar, although much more tired expression to Lia's face. It didn't matter if Janet's chin was dripping on her with her own juices, it simply felt too good. The albino couldn't help but feel a twinge of disappointment that Janet was stopping, but it was probably for the best. If she had another one of those right now, she'd be out of commission before getting a turn of her own! Janet was talking about the very same thing; how they'd have the entire night to explore and play with one another.

"Y-yeah... Probably l-longer than I c-could handle... If all of it... Is g-gonna be th-this good...!" her voice was weak and worn, but her excitement came through despite all of it. Watching her American friend rummage through the toy bin again, Lia wondered what would be next, but hearing the prompt told her that Janet was taking requests. "Uhmm... If you w-want... You can... use that Uhmm... Sl-slappy thing... Be-before I c-can't fe-feel my legs..." the snow-haired girl was of course referring to the spanking rod from before, probably a strange choice, but something that weirdly enough turned Lia on.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 8 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:46 am

“Oooooh,” Janet intoned, as Lia suggested that now might be a good time to use the spanking paddle. “Brilliant idea, sweetie.” The Native American girl would grab the paddle from the top of the toy pile and sit back down on the bed, running her hand slowly along the flat surface of the tool as she gave Lia a sly, suggestive look. “I do think it’️s about time that you’️re punished for being so naughty,” she purred. “Especially after all the abuse that you heaped upon my poor rump! Yes, it’️s tit for tat, sweetie—or, rather, butt for butt.”

Janet chuckled at her own joke as she would reach up to free Lia’️s hands from the handcuffs. If they were going to do this properly, the albino girl needed complete freedom of movement. Once that was done, Janet would get up onto her knees and give Lia’️s body a lengthy looking-over. “I think…that you need to lose the bra and panties,” the Lakota said at last. “A bare-ass spanking will teach you not to be such a naughty girl next time. Now, take them off, and, once you have, lay down bottoms-up across my knees so that I may administer your punishment!”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:29 am

There was a joke involving turning the other cheek somewhere in here, but Lia had other things to think about than clever phrasing. "Yes... I-I th-think I deserve th-that..." She said in a tone that was not-quite-ashamed. But there was a problem about her position. She couldn't really give much access to Janet if she couldn't flip over, but the American was already on top of it; the jingling of the chains indicating that they were moving.

With her hands free, Janet gave Lia her instructions. Losing the underwear wasn't a problem, it wasn't as if there was anything left to hide. In fact, the albino was quite glad she'd get to take off her soaked panties, they weren't the most comfortable things to have on now. Quickly enough, there was a small heap of damp red cloth and a pale-skinned nude girl beside it.

But there was another thing the sexy Native had asked of Lia; the now stripped albino got on all fours on the bed, pushing her chest down on the surface and raising her butt high up for Janet to use however she wished. "I... think th-this is good e-enough...?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Janet was impressed by how quickly Lia stripped her underwear off. The albino girl didn’️t even question the order. She made a good submissive, to be sure—Janet wondered if, come Lia’️s turn in control, whether the girl would be just as good of a domme.

Once Lia had gotten into position, Janet would not begin using the paddle right away. Instead, she would use her empty hand to casually explore her friend’️s nether regions, tickling the pale-skinned wrestler’️s pussy lightly, then letting the fingers travel upwards, tracing the outline of the fine, milky white ass, and then, just for a second, slipping in between the two cheeks to tease that sensitive spot, before slipping away. The fingers would then find their way to the paddle, closing around the handle and lifting it up to rest the wood against Lia’️s bottom.

“I want you to count off each spank,” Janet instructed, before lifting the paddle up and bringing it down authoritatively on Lia’️s butt for the first time.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:36 pm

Lia wasn't even thinking about what she'd do come her chance to put Janet through whatever she wanted. Partly because of Janet's sudden teasing of her crotch area. "H-huh?! I-I th-thought...!" Lia had incorrectly assumed that the more dominant of the two would just start right away with the paddle. Instead she felt a dance of fingers beside her opening and then moving up along her rear and then... "A-ah!!" Unprepared for where they were going, her white form bounced up on the bed. Janet had taken them out quickly enough, but it was still a shock to the albino.

Finally, she felt the hard wooden surface resting on her ass, and Janet gave her her instructions. It was simple enough, just count the smacks one by one, so Lia nodded without question. The paddle head removed itself from her rear, only to come down hard. "Aah!! O-one!" Lia's body rocked slightly at the first of undoubtedly many hits, pain already radiating from the impact point. Suddenly, the task of keeping count didn't seem so trivial.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 12, 2014 12:20 am

Lia’️s shocked reaction to Janet’️s very brief invasion of that sensitive place was about what the Native American girl was expecting, but that didn’️t make it any less adorable. Janet giggled and laid her free hand on Lia’️s head, patting it gently a couple of times. “There, there,” she muttered soothingly, as she brought the paddle back and gave the pale rear end of her friend that first solid smack. The snow-white flesh jiggled upon impact, and Janet’️s eyes would trace the paths of the waves that rippled outwards from where the paddle had fallen, watching Lia’️s reaction as the pain waves which shadowed these ones reached her brain. She patted Lia’️s head again, then pressed her palm a little harder against that mane of whitish hair so as to keep the submissive girl in place for the next smack.

“Did you like that?” she queried Lia. “Just keep counting. If it hurts, just remember that you’️ll get a chance to take some revenge on me soon enough…” She would rub the wooden face of the paddle across Lia’️s rump again, and then pull it back, hesitating for just an instant in order to build the suspense before she brought it down a second time, even harder than the first had been.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:53 am

Janet petting Lia like a cat or a dog amplified the effect from her already extremely powerful smack. A harder push on the silvery hair made it a bit more difficult for Lia stabilize again, enough to keep her from staying still. "Y-you're so m-meeaan...!" Lia whined jokingly, although there was a bit of her that did feel like that right now.

The submissive albino was still quavering from the aftermath of the first hit as Janet spoke. "Y-you're gonna get i-it once... I'm i-in control...!" Lia tried her attempt at a grin, which didn't come out too well. Once again, the cold hard surface of Janet's weapon of ass destruction could be felt, scouting out it's next target location. Then, a whish was heard, cutting through the air a second time. The Canadian closed her eyes to brace herself however she could, only to open when nothing happ - "WAAHH!! ...T-two...!! The blow this time was even harder than the first. Lia had an idea of how strong Janet was during their match and its... aftermath, and even this almighty spank might not be the Lakota's worst. Not that she was thinking about anything like that. Or at all, Lia was a occupied by pain resonating from an area on her rear, and shaking from the shock waves it was sending out.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 12, 2014 10:40 pm

“Awwww.” The Lakota girl patted Lia on the head again. “I can’️t wait to see—and feel—what you’️re going to do to me,” she said. “You’️d better not hold anything back tonight, because I don’️t intend to. Hopefully, we can both finish this night bruised and aching, but also very, very…satisfied.” She leaned in close for that last word, pressing her lips against Lia’️s ear as she whispered it. She certainly hoped that Lia would be as rough and dirty with her as she planned to be with her silver-haired friend.

As she pressed her lips against the albino wrestler’️s ear, Janet would slowly raise the paddle into the air again, holding it there for a second before bringing it down for the third time on Lia’️s cute white tushie, licking lightly at Lia’️s ear as she did so to try to confuse the girl’️s senses by mixing pain and pleasure.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next