by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 1 Bot

APlaying, Diesel_Electric_Razor, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:55 pm

Lia should have felt at least a little bit guilty for doing this, even if it was Janet letting her doing it. But... she didn't. It felt nice to be in control like this, and the response Janet was giving slap after slap after... Lia had gotten lost in her empowered position, the spanks came more and more frequently. Janet's lovely cries sounded so good... Lia's attitude shifted towards the confident end.

Or the drunk end. Whatever it was, Lia's face was grinning giddily. "Mmm... more?" She paused long enough to ask and notice the now glowing colour of Janet's wonderful rear... when did it get so red?

Last edited by 12001 on Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:57 am

The spanking went on for quite a while, Janet holding out the best she could as Lia made certain that her whole rear end was a nice, uniform red. The Lakota woman noticed that her friend was getting more confident—and the slaps were coming in quicker and harder, eliciting louder yelps from Janet with each jiggle-inducing impact. Her bottom was rather toasty right now, and the slaps were only becoming more painful, but when Lia asked whether she wanted more, Janet couldn’️t help but reply in the affirmative. She felt like she owed the albino girl.

“Y-yeah,” she shakily agreed. “A little more…” She braced herself, hands digging into the cushions of the sofa, waiting for the spanking to resume.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Jan 03, 2014 1:40 pm

"Really? G-great!" Janet was offering, and Lia wasn't about to turn it down then. The words "a little" probably meant that she shouldn't go as hard as before... Eh... a few more wouldn't be that bad.

The albino let off another set of 10 hard fast slaps onto Janet's burning bum and let it end there. "I think... that I've paid back in f-full noow..." Lia said with a grin while she repositioned herself to be in Janet's face.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 5 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 am

Janet squeaked as the first of those final ten spanks landed on her rump. It hurt a lot! She wondered if Lia had heard her say “a little”—because it sure seemed as if this final round was harder than any of the several dozen which had come before! It might have just been because her bum was already pretty red and raw. But, whatever the case, Janet’️s sharp, quick yelps of pain came more steadily now, as each slap elicited an exclamation from the Native American wrestler.

At last, the spanking session came to an end, and Janet let out a long, wavering groan, as she reached one hand backwards to rub her tender rear. She looked up at Lia’️s grinning face, now positioned just a few inches away from her own, and managed a little smile. “Yeah…well…that was pretty b-brutal…I think I may need to pay you back a little sometime. ‘Cause I think that was a lot harder than when I spanked you…oooww…” She winked up at Lia and poked the albino girl’️s belly, while her other hand continued to try to massage the pain away.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 1:46 am

Lia laughed a little, and then some more as the ticklish albino was poked. "Oh... I dunno about harder... but I sure felt a lot better this time, hehe!" Lia joked, Janet made this whole affair so much more fun. "But if that's what you feel..." Lia return the wink with a grin. The pale skinned girl sat up a bit higher up and rubbed the spot that Janet had just poked, and looked over at the undoubtably sore rear.

"Weelll... looking at the damage... I guess you're right. B-but if we k-keep doing this... we're gonna end u-up with stop signs for butts soon. So... a-are you... going to cash in now?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 4:38 am

Janet giggled as Lia slowly came around to the idea that the Lakota girl probably deserved an opportunity to spank her again. “Oh, yeah, I’️m sure you felt better!” she exclaimed, sticking her tongue out at the albino wrestler. “But look at what you did to my poor butt! Such brutality demands retribution!” She pounded a fist against the sofa, but any sense of seriousness in her words was undermined somewhat by her continuing laughter.

When Lia shifted positions, Janet would do the same, sitting up in her companion’️s lap, wincing a little as her sore rear end rubbed against Lia’️s legs. The Native American girl would lean forward until her mouth was right next to Lia’️s ear, before saying: “I could do it now…but I dunno…I guess it depends on whether or not you deserve it, sweetie.” She smirked, then added: “So, have you been a bad girl? Have you been naughty and need a spanking?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 7:52 pm

"It's not br-brutality if the v-victim is l-laughing!" Lia countered back while she herself tried keeping her giggles from impeding her speech any more. The butt WAS really red though, and Lia probably could've left it a bit less raw.

"N-naughty? Weeeelll,,, if s-someone was looking in n-now, I guess I'd really look like it." A half naked girl sitting on someone's lap was difficult to pose as anything that could be called virtuous. "Sooo... let's just g-get you o-off..." Lia didn't feel drunk anymore, which was a pretty good indicator that she was really drunk now. Even so, she grabbed her tanned colleague around the waist and lifted her an inch up.

And put her back down. "Oouff... I'm no g-good at this l-lifting stuff."

Last edited by 12001 on Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:40 pm

Janet chuckled as Lia tried and failed to lift her. It seemed that the alcohol had had something of an effect on her strength. The albino girl seemed a little more coherent now than she had been about half an hour earlier, but that could have just been the alcohol beginning to work its distorting magic on the Lakota wrestler, as well.

“That’️s okay, sweetie,” she cooed, as Lia put her back down on her lap. “I can get off…if you really want me to.” With that, Janet rolled over to the side so that she could sit down beside Lia, one hand still lying on the pure white skin of the girl’️s forearm. “So…” Janet began, but she quickly trailed off, hoping Lia would fill in the blank with something.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:52 pm

"It's not that I w-want too... Isn't it j-just... not much we can do if y-you're sitting on me?" Lia gave a thankful smile that Janet was covering up for her inability to lift her. Although thinking a bit more, there was quite a bit they could do so close... A sober Lia would be well beyond the point of blushing, but a drunk Lia didn't mind at all.

The Native's grabbing of her pale arm was indicative of something, and it seemed that she wanted to say something... or not? "Soo....?" Lia drew a blank on if there was any second meaning there. Or maybe she was supposed to provide the second meaning. "I-I don't think.... ac-actually... c-can I?" Before the snow-skinned girl got a response, she kissed Janet on the lips, suddenly unable to prevent herself.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 07, 2014 12:52 am

Janet wasn’️t quite sure what Lia would want to do next. The possibility of Janet getting to spank her had come up…but they had also mentioned just sitting around and drinking together for a while, and they had done very little of that. They could have a friendly little chat, get comfortable, maybe watch some television or something…but then, they would be forgetting the real reason that they had come up here in the first place, right?

Janet opened her mouth to clarify what that “So” had meant, but before she could, Lia leaned in and mashed their lips together. Janet’️s eyes opened wide for an instant in surprise, but she didn’️t hesitate to pucker up and return the kiss, opening her lips just a little bit and letting her tongue lash once or twice across the soft lips of the other wrestler. “Mmm,” Janet moaned, waiting to see whether Lia was going to follow that move up with an even bigger one, or whether, perhaps, it was her turn.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 19  Next