Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 192 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 191 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:09 am

Janet cried out loudly as she and Lia came together, drenching the long, blue toy with their juices and further dampening the bed sheets. The Native American girl kept thrusting her hips, letting her pussy lips kiss those of her friend until both of their orgasms had come to a satisfying conclusion. Then, she would allow herself to sink into the bed, and let the toy fall out of her sex and roll away. She panted heavily, but she managed to smile when she heard what Lia said.

“Aaah…I’️m glad you…enjoyed it…” she replied. Then she paused, and, tentatively, added: “Hey, what…what do you mean by ‘a lot more fun than…with her?’️ Who’️s…who’️s her? I mean, if y-you don’️t mind my asking…”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:46 am

Lia sighed lengthily, in quite a daze after her orgasm. The toy laid immobile beside the girls in full sight, as if they needed reminding of what just went down. It felt too taxing to move right now, so the albino payed as much attention as a freshly sexed-up person could to her conversation with Janet. Lia's smile faded a little when she heard what Janet was saying.

"Ahh... uh, yeah, didn't mean... to l-let that slip out..." Lia laughed nervously, suddenly realizing what she had said. "But eh... ahm... it's k-kinda... well not embarrassing... but like... uhm..." There wasn't anything Lia could say that wouldn't get Janet more curious about it now.

"But yeah... I guess... it's fine to say... it's b-been so long anyways... so I have a sister, ok? And uh, we sorta... used to this stuff..." Lia motioned with a wave of her hand, pointing at the toy bin specifically, making it quite clear what "this stuff" meant, "But she's uh... really rough with this stuff... kinda more like it's... it waas kinda forcing me into it..."

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:47 am

When Janet asked who the “her” was, Lia’️s reaction indicated that she had dredged up some not-too-fond memories. Janet immediately regretted spoiling the mood by asking a stupid question like that. There was no retracting it now, though. She listened to Lia’️s slow, stuttering explanation, her eyes widening a little when the identity of the mystery girl became clear.

“S-sister?” Janet repeated, a little taken aback. She didn’️t know what she had been expecting, but she was certain that she hadn’️t been expecting Lia to tell her that she and her own sister had had sex—the revelation that it was rough and to some extent non-consensual, and that Lia had probably, though she hadn’️t used the word, been raped took it still further into the realm of the unexpected.

“Gosh…that’️s…that’️s crazy. I…I hope you didn’️t mind my asking, Lia …I didn’️t know it was like that.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Janet seemed surprised about what Lia had said. Which was to be expected, it wasn't exactly normal conversation, and definitely not fitting what they had been doing not even minutes ago. "Heh... I'm alright with it... Nothing I can... do about it now, is there?" she paused, smiling nervously. "But... It feels good to tell someone, honestly!", the albino was trying to put a smile back onto Janet's face.

"Well ah... sorry if that was kinda... much. But uh... it's all in the past, anyways. So umm... yeah." Lia stopped talking for a bit, she was at fault for telling such a depressing story at a time like this, but how could she fix it? "So... I guess, if you'd want to... you know, go again, It's your turn."

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 12 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:59 am

“Right, yeah…” Janet said, nodding her head slowly. Lia didn’️t seem to mind the fact that she asked about what had to have been a difficult part of her past. And, actually, Lia seemed sort of happy that she had been able to tell someone. When she smiled, Janet would smile too, glad that that hadn’️t put a damper on their fun night together.

“Oh, it’️s okay, it’️s okay. I was just worried that I had…bummed you out by asking about it.” Janet would sit up and rub Lia’️s leg as the girl told her that she could take her second turn in control. “Oh…okay. If you really want me to.” Janet replied. Slowly, she would roll over to the side of the bed and get up onto her feet, pacing over to the toy bin and peering inside. “Hmm…”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Mar 03, 2014 1:15 am

The night was still passing, but this was one of the more full nights so far. Thankfully, Janet seemed satisfied with that response, otherwise their night might have ended with a much more depressing mood. "Mhhm... you're a good friend, Janet, worrying about all that. " the paler girl would take a short break as Janet rummaged around her box of goods, reclining her back on the bed.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:48 am

Janet blushed and smile back over her shoulder at the reclining Lia. “I’️m glad you think so,” she replied. She turned back to the bin of toys. What should she choose next? There were dozens of toys the two of them could try…and Janet wanted to use as many of them as time and sexual endurance would allow!

“Hmm…” Janet murmured, considering one very intriguing possibility. She grasped one toy in her hand, then released it, still unsure. She turned back to Lia. The albino wrestler could help her decide. “Hey, Lia, I’️ve got a couple of questions for you. I’️m trying to figure out which toy to use next. So…first question…do you think you’️d be up for a fun little contest between the two of us?” She giggled, and then continued: “Second question…do you think you’️d be up for something…butt-related?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:25 am

Whatever Janet chose for them to do, Lia knew that they'd have some fun with it. "Hmm? Another contest? Sure, but, what kind of contest are you thinking of?" Lia was pretty interested in what one of those might be. Probably something not as rough as the head squeezing thing back in the match. Hopefully not as rough.

The second question was a lot less ambiguous. "Uuhh?! Well, I won't mind it..." Lia said even as a blush reappeared on her face. Which was unusual, given that she'd already done so much tonight, being embarrassed about anything was just silly.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:15 am

Janet couldn’️t help but laugh when she saw the way Lia blushed at the mention of butt stuff. The albino girl’️s face was almost as red as a tomato. It was just adorable. “Yeah, I was thinking of using this one…well, here, let me show you the toy I was thinking of using, and you give me a thumbs-up or a thumbs-down.”

The Lakota girl grabbed the long, black toy and pulled it out of the bin. It flopped around a little in her grasp, but never lost its phallic shape. It was more than a foot long, and it shined in the dim light of the bedroom. “I’️ve got this dildo that I like to use specifically for anal. Here’️s my idea: we lube it up and each slide onto an end—between the two of us, we should be able to take in just about all of it. Then, we clench our…our assholes and try to pull the dildo out of the other’️s butt. Whoever gets the dildo pulled completely out of her first loses. What do you think?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Mar 04, 2014 3:37 am

The paler girl listened to Janet's suggestion for how to use the floppy black tube currently in her hand. "Uh... wow. That's a pretty... strange contest. But... Ok... Let's do... that..." Lia's voice got quieter as she talked, as interested as she was in doing this. Something about the long black dildo just seemed- Come on girl, nothing to be afraid of here!

"Yeah. Let's do that." Her voice returned with some more confidence, she could totally do this!

Probably.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 19 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next