by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 134 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 am

Janet chuckled a little hesitantly, wondering if the contest was just too weird for Lia. She guessed that Lia was not the sort of person who had things shoved up her rear end very often—as a matter of fact, Janet didn’️t do it very often, either. But this sort of contest was something she had always wanted to try, and who better to try it with than Lia?

Lia sounded hesitant at first, but she seemed to gain confidence. Janet grinned and clapped her hands together. Her cheeks reddened. She was excited to do this. Anxious, too—very anxious. She was not an anal virgin, but she had never done something quite like this before. “A-awesome!” Janet said. She jumped up onto the bed, facing Lia, presenting the albino girl with one end of the long dildo. “So…maybe you could suck on that end…and I could suck on this end…and then we could push them into each other…?”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:35 am

Lia's blush wasn't going to die down anytime soon, but at least she could push down her nerves. Although there were a lot of those, asking to have 6 or so inches of floppy tube into her butt wasn't exactly something on her to-do-before-I-die list. But then again, this wasn't the first new (consensual) thing she'd done tonight, and maybe not the last.

"Sounds... good?" The Canadian wasn't quite successful at hiding her anxiousness, as much as she tried to act excited for it. Lia leaned down, grabbing hold of her half of the black toy and put it in her mouth, a little hurried, not waiting for Janet. The less she spent time thinking about what she was doing, the less likely she'd back out, at least in her mind.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 06, 2014 3:37 am

Janet nodded and handed one end of the long dildo to Lia. “Okay, cool, then. So, uh…” She was going to suggest that they get started, but her albino friend beat her to it, sticking the end of the toy in her mouth and beginning to suck. Not wanting to keep her friend waiting, Janet would quickly do the same thing to the other end of the toy, lubricating the first three or four inches of the phallic object with her saliva.

“Mnnnngh,” Janet said with her mouth full, winking at Lia. Her heart was beating a little faster right now than it had been before. She didn’️t get to have anal sex very often, and this sort of contest was as new to her as it was to Lia—truth be told, Janet had just thought it up on the fly. She hoped that it would prove to be fun for both of them.

After slobbering all over the dildo for a minute or two, Janet would pull it out of her mouth and give Lia a happy look. “Are you ready?” Janet asked.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:50 am

Lia wasn't planning out her moves, she was acting just on impulse, the same way Janet had come up with the idea. "Mmmphnnn..." A muffled noise was made as the silvery-haired one pulled in a good length of the phallus in her mouth, it was difficult not to think about it, since whenever she looked, Lia could see Janet doing the same thing she was doing. Hopefully, this unusual prep would lead to something fun. And so far, Janet had not failed to make anything fun.

Seeing her friend remove the shaft from her mouth, the albino would do the same, taking it out and seeing a thick layer of saliva covering both ends of the black floppy toy. "R-ready!", she said with a stutter as Lia turned around, figuring that Janet would appreciate being the one to shove it up there. "B-but uh... c-could you do it soon? T-this is kinda superembarrasing..."

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 13 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:09 am

With both ends of the toy now lubricated, they were ready to start this strange, exciting little contest. Janet’️s cheeks turned a little redder as Lia turned around and bent over, presenting her ass for Janet to invade with her slobbery end of the long, black dildo. Hearing Lia’️s request, Janet would waste no time in inserting the toy into the albino girl’️s rear end. She used one hand to spread the girl’️s butt cheeks, and the other to gently guide the shaft into her hole.

“Okay, here it comes…try to relax your…your butt hole…” Janet instructed, feeling a little silly saying something like that. She took a deep breath before gently pushing forward with the dildo, trying to slide it easily into Lia’️s ass—hopefully without making the albino girl too uncomfortable or anything.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Mar 11, 2014 2:04 am

Lia didn't know for sure, but from what Janet had said, it didn't seem like her Native friend had done this before either. Not that that changed anything, the contest was just for fun, and whatever perks the winner would get would be most likely temporary.

Being bent over like this, ass up and Janet right behind her was pretty embarrassing, less so when considering everything else tonight, but still a lot. It didn't help for Janet's instructions, it really made the image of what they were doing clear. "R-Right! R-relaxing!!" the albino girl said in a very unrelaxed sounding tone. Lia could feel it entering between her cheeks, into her butt. The lubricated surface went in easily enough, although it still made Lia tremble and shake with each little push Janet was making.

"I-is it in?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Mar 11, 2014 7:51 am

It took a couple of pushes, but Janet managed to slide a good six inches of the foot-long toy into Lia’️s rear end in little time at all. The way her albino friend shook, it was obvious that Lia was a little anxious about taking part in this sort of contest. Her nervousness made Janet nervous. “Well, okay…looks like I got it in there,” she said, grabbing onto the dildo and wiggling it just a little to make sure it wasn’️t going to…fall out or something. She just wanted to make sure she had done that right. “So…how are you feeling, Lia? Is it…okay? Do you like it…?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Mar 12, 2014 1:55 am

Lia couldn't see how much it was in, or how firmly it was in, or pretty much anything. But she could definitely feel the toy in her butt. "Umm... it's... it's ok." She couldn't say much beyond that, Admitting that she didn't like it was going to make Janet worry some more about her. And... she sorta did like it. But admitting that... was equally impossible, but for a very different reason.

"Yeah, it's al-alright..." Lia tried to keep still, so that Janet would have a relatively easy time getting her half of the dildo into her. She reached behind her, grasping for it and holding it up, pointing it like a tail behind her, signalling for Janet to finish the set-up to the contest.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:27 am

Janet nodded as Lia gave her a noncommittal reply. Of course the albino girl couldn’️t really tell whether she liked it or not yet—it was probably too early to tell. That was what the Lakota girl hoped, anyway. She hoped that Lia wasn’️t just doing this to make her happy. She wanted Lia to enjoy everything they did tonight.

“Okay,” Janet replied. As Lia grabbed the dildo and straightened it, Janet would turn herself around, grabbing her own ass cheeks with both hands and, carefully, scooting backwards until she felt the spit-wettened tip of the dildo poking at her nether regions. She would readjust her trajectory by an inch or two, then begin scooting backwards again. She shivered a little as the dildo pushed its way into her rear end, but the strangeness of the sensation quickly died down, and she would slide herself back a little faster until she felt her butt bump against Lia’️s, their cheeks squishing together.

“Heh heh…hello, there,” Janet said with a chuckle, wiggling her butt a little against her friend’️s.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:27 pm

The feeling was very unique. Janet lining herself up onto the wet shaft, and slowly moving herself onto it. As Janet made her way back, the dildo pushed itself a little further into Lia. Already used to the feeling, Lia only shook a little bit. Slowly, slowly, the two girls' rears got closer to one another until they bumped softly. Janet's little greeting made Lia smile a bit, although she couldn't turn around and see Janet's own face. "Oh, hi, didn't see you there!" she joked back, feeling a bit more into it now than before.

Lia wiggled her butt along with Janet, something like the posterior equivalent of a handshake, she thought absentmindedly. Before she realized it, she was bouncing up and down on their tug-of-war "rope", rubbing her cheeks with Janet's. "Um, so... count of 3 and we can start?" Lia asked her Native friend.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 19 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19  Next