by Yori Yesterday at 2:02 am

» In the Den of the Beast: Fenrir vs Bulma Busujima
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:09 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:59 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Yori Wed Apr 17, 2024 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 155 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 155 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

2 posters

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by TheWamts Sun Jan 12, 2014 11:29 pm

Lia was getting a vague picture in her head of what the two of them would look like by the end of the night. It was pretty hard to hold in her head though. "U-ugh... I'll s-see wh-what I can do..." Even as she said it, Lia could feel redness start glowing on her pounding butt. "Satisfied for s-sure..." The soft whispering and the gentle feel of the lips on her ear was quite a mismatch to all the hurt coming from her rear.

Again, Lia heard the swish of air that signalled the arrival of the paddle, and then - "H-hey st- AAAAHH!!" Lia forgot the "three" count, the sudden invasion by a tongue along her ear put the counting thing out of mind. And again, her asscheeks shook from the point of impact. But as much as it hurt, there was a not-insignificant part of Lia that was enjoying this treatment.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 Empty Re: It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu)

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 13, 2014 2:33 am

This close, Janet could feel the way that her silver-haired friend trembled as she ran her mouth along her ear, and the startled jump as the paddle came down on her rear end for the third time. Lia was very cute, especially when she was being dominated like this. What the Native American girl was really looking forward to, however, was seeing how Lia acted when she was the one with the power. The thought of finding out thrilled her. For now, however, she did not let any scrap of that excitement slip—she needed to play the harsh mistress and administer some additional punishment.

“Hey. Sweetie.” Her voice started out kind and warm, but it would quickly grow stern as she would add: “You didn’️t say ‘three.’️ I’️m sorry, but I’️m afraid I’️m going to have to give you an additional punishment.” Pulling her face away from Lia’️s ear, Janet would survey the other girl’️s bottom. It was already moderately red after just three blows with the paddle—not nearly as red as Janet’️s rear, of course, but it would get there. She ran a hand along it, feeling the warmth emanating from the reddened flesh, before, feeling like being a little naughty, slipping a finger in between Lia’️s butt cheeks again to prod at that sensitive, secret place, wiggling the digit against her sphincter for several seconds before withdrawing it once again.

“This will be a speed round,” Janet explained. “The spanking is going to be fast, and it is going to be painful. Don’️t lose count, or I will be forced to take extreme measures.”

She paused a second, positioning the paddle above Lia’️s ass and letting it hang in the air there. Then, without any further warning, she would bring the terrible tool down upon that formerly snow-white skin. This time, she didn’️t wait between spanks—once, twice, three times, four times the paddle came down upon Lia’️s hindquarters. And Janet didn’️t stop there. She would keep going, making a strange sort of music as the polished oak slammed rhythmically into Lia’️s soft ass flesh.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:07 am

Lia felt like there was something she'd forgotten to do. But that was impossible, there wasn't anything she was supposed to do here in a position like this except take the paddle, right? The Lakota's voice came through and its sweet tone comforted Lia, obviously she hadn't missed out on anything after all.

Except she had. "W-wh? No way!" But it was true. Lia let out a pained sigh at the realization before she felt her dominant friend digging around inside her butt. "Eep!" For the second time, Janet had fingered the albino's ass, this time quite intensively. The submissive girl didn't exactly have a right to prevent her, the feeling was still extremely weird, if stimulating.

And that certainly all Janet had planned for punishment. If Lia had been able to, she'd pale at the words, but her burning blush prevented that. "A-ah... ok... I'll... d-do my best for M-mistress..." She had barely let the words out when the sound of the paddle rising went into her ears. Lia shut her eyes in a smalll try to brace herself before it came. "A-AH!! FOU-GAH!! FIVE! HAA!! SI-AHH! SEVAAHH! EIGHTAA!!! N-AAHHH!!TENELEVENTWELVETHIRTEEENNN!!" After 9, it wasn't counting Lia was doing, she just called out the numbers in rapid succession, completely offbeat from the smacks that were coming. There was just no way that she could manage to stay on the pace of the hard unforgiving paddle.

It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 SAdcZrMIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 MVRLLQmIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 I82ome3It's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 UAjmKPCIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 MAai8oKIt's dangerous to go to bars alone! (For Daaharu) - Page 9 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:39 am

Janet kept up the pace for almost half a minute, bringing the polished oak face of the paddle down again and again upon Lia’️s bare backside until it shined like a ripe tomato. She noticed how the girl had gotten off-beat pretty quickly, but she just couldn’️t bear to dole out any addition punishment to the adorable albino wrestler. At least she was trying to keep up. When Lia reached “thirty” Janet would raise the paddle up again, as if preparing to continue, but, instead, she would drop it, letting it bounce down onto the bed as she brought both hands up to caress Lia bare upper body.

“Poor baby,” Janet cooed, her mouth once again right beside Lia’️s ear, her tongue gently exploring the silver-haired girl’️s ear lobe. “Are you okay? Your butt is pretty red, now—just about as red as mine, I think. Now we’️re even.”

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:57 am

Janet kept going and going until finally... the hard wood stopped raining down it's pain. By the end of it, Lia's voice was pretty sore from all her calling. But even though the spanking had stopped, Lia knew perfectly well she'd screwed up the count and was tried to get ready for Janet's "extreme measures". The American raised the paddle ominously high... and dropped it? Lia didn't know the reason, and honestly didn't really need one, she was more than glad that at least for now, her butt wasn't going to get any sorer than it already was.

But that wasn't to say Janet was going nothing, the tanned girl's arms brushed up and down along the albino's pale chest, rubbing smal circles on her exposed breasts. "Oouhh... I-I'm... g-gonna need s-some time..." Her voice was clearly pained, but it was still a happy one. Janet's licking of her earlobe didn't bring much of a reaction from Lia, she was too weak to pull away, not that she wanted to. "Aahh... h-heh... I'm... n-not ok, but... that's not g-gonna s-stop me from my making sure... I-I give you everything I c-can my turn...!"

And although Lia was hurting pretty badly, Lia reached over to Janet's area and grabbed at her still covered breasts with one arm, her weak smile widening as she did so.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:50 am

Lia sounded completely exhausted following that brutal spanking. But, perhaps somewhat surprisingly, she was still rather defiant, talking about how, when it was her turn, she was going to get Janet good and exact a little revenge. The Lakota girl couldn’️t help but be impressed by her friend’️s resilience. Lia was a lot tougher than she seemed at first blush.

“That’️s okay, sweetie,” Janet would reply, patting Lia fondly on the head. “You take all the time you need.” She would relax a little, her lips curling back into a smile as she felt the other wrestler’️s hand pawing at her chest. She would reach her own free hand down and place it over Lia’️s. “Did you want to take your turn now, sweetie? After you recover, I mean?”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jan 14, 2014 2:52 pm

Lia had no way of backing up what she said. At least right now, she felt like her butt was on fire. But Janet was nice enough to give her the time she asked for to rest up a little. "T-thanks..." Her voce losing whatever naughty edge it might have made before.

Lia thought about the question for a little bit. The pale skinned girl was pretty sore after Janet's paddling, but it was pretty fun. But it'd als be pretty fun to have her turn in control..."Uh... w-well, we'll have t-time to keep sw-swapping an-anyways... but uh... yeah... I th-think a turn s-soon is good...." Her hand stopped moving after the American got hod of it, just leaving it resting on Janet's chest. She took another half minute to let some of the soreness drain from her reddened ass before trying to stand up.

She smiled at Janet. "Ready?"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:01 am

Janet nodded as Lia said that she might like to have her turn soon. She was pretty noncommittal about it, and so the Lakota would try to urge her on a little, saying: “It doesn’️t even have to be soon. It can be right now. Don’️t you want to repay me for paddling your ass the way I just did?” She snickered and rubbed Lia’️s pale white hand lightly, waiting for the other girl to recover enough so that she could make her move. When Lia decided that she was ready and tried to stand up, Janet would offer no resistance, flopping down onto the mattress backwards and peering up at her friend.

“I was born ready, sweetie,” she said lightly, her arms spread out to her sides with her palms facing upwards as she added: “Enjoy your turn while it lasts!”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Jan 16, 2014 2:22 am

"I think I'm g-gonna pass on the p-paddle for now..." Lia was quite excited for her chance to do however she pleased to Janet, but she didn't want the night just to become a cycle of one girl spanking the other until someone broke.

The pale-skinned girl moved up on the bed gingerly, still rather sore from before. Janet's gorgeous spread-eagle form lay just beside her and was there just for her, at least tonight. There was no need to take a trip over to the toy bin, Lia wanted to waste as little time as possible. Like her tan friend had said, "right now" was about the time frame the Canadian wanted her turn. She smiled at the girl looking up at her and noticed that she was still covered, if barely. Well, the undergarments could stay (for now), they weren't going to impede by much.

Lia took one hand and slid it underneath the flowery material of Janet's bra, her fingers searching for the nipple to pinch and flick. Her other hand reached to Janet's other covered area, not reaching in just yet though. Instead, her hand ran slowly along Janet's floral panties, tracing small circles along the areas she knew would be most sensitive. "You'll enjoy t-this a-as much as I did..." the red-eyed Canadian whispered, staring intently at Janet's face.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:01 am

Janet nodded as Lia said that she might pass on the paddle for the time being. “You’️re the boss, boss,” the Native American girl chirped, wondering what the albino girl was intending to do. She did not have to wait long to get an answer, as her friend’️s pale hands dropped down to begin playing with her, one sliding inside of her floral bra to tease and flick her nipple, the other sliding down to her crotch, tracing circles around her pussy on the outside of her cute panties. “Nnnh…” Janet huffed, her breathing beginning to quicken as Lia touched her.

“I’️m sure I will…” she whispered, her lips curling back into a smile as she stared back into Lia’️s red eyes. “This is going to be really fun.”

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next