Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 214 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 214 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 13 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 16, 2013 11:24 pm

"Right, well I hope it won't come to that. Then again with my luck it seems doomed to happen anyway." Ryan said in a snarky tone.
Mr Knight smiled when Anampo put her hand onto his, he moved his so that their palms were touching and he locked his fingers with hers.

"I was asking out of curiosity, I've not tag teamed in a match yet with Anampo. But I have done a few tag matches with my family, they all compete in the AFW." Ryan said before heroically sipping his water.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 13 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:13 am

While he ttalked,Anampo's mouth opened slightly,as if he said something disturbing.Conza didnt notice,but Yoshiro did.A light tint of red came across the rabbit's face. "A-A tag team? Ryan...Im not in a power class such as yours..."

Conza paused and waited for Ryyan's response.Likewise did Yoshiro,who tried to lead the conversation away and asked: "So,you have a lott of family here?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:05 pm

"Yeah, there's my adopted Father. His name's John Grange, he's a Doctor when he's not wrestling. Then we have his maid Erica, she's real nutty. Like I'd say she's the most crazy girl in the tension league." Ryan shook his head as he said that.

"There's also my adopted Sister, she's called Lucy. She's like the pair of them in a recently turned 18 year old body. Here's a picture." Ryan would take his phone out.

"Hang on a sec, hopeless with technology in general. Here we go, this was us in China a few months ago." Ryan said as he showed them the pic.

It had Ryan playing mah-jong with an old guy, behind them were Lucy, John and Erica getting a Chinese dragon costume on top of themselves.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 6:34 pm

The smaller boy shuddered when Ryan gave the title he did to his father's maid,Erica. "Hope I dont meet her in a fight....I dont do well with crazy o-or frightening girls." He swallowed nervously,but Conza leaned forward to look at the picture,which turned into awe.Yoshiro also moved forward a bit to see the picture on his phone.

"Woah...China? looks like you all had a pretty good time there." When she sat back down,the waiter came. "Are you ready to order now,sirs and madams?"

Conza held up the menu and skimmed it. "Ah...I-I'll have the Pasta Alfredo Chicken.Yoshiro?" He turns to her and sips again on his wine,which was already half-empty. "I'll have the Porterhouse steak with mashed potatoes on the side." Anampo decided to ask for the same,but with vegetables as the side dish instead.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 8:33 pm

"Ah we're having our meals now, I'll take a salad with a stake please. And another glass of water with three ice cubes please." Ryan said as he put his phone back.

While they're food was getting ready Ryan would ask "So guys, you heard any good music recently?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:41 pm

"Alright,thank you.Your meals will be out in just a bit.And your water will be out momentarilly." He gathered up whe menus and walked away.

On the topic of music,Yoshiro was the first to speak. "There have been a lot of good violinist sprouting lately.I...Dabble a bit with the violin,myself." She modestly smiled.Anampo knew that Ryan knew about her music taste,but still spoke. "Well,that band I showed you,they're comming out with another album soon"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:25 pm

Ryan smiled when he heard Yoshiro's words "I'm an avid player of the violin, the piano as well." he said.

"I see, so that band the Korn. How long they been playing?" he asked Anampo as he leaned back in his chair.

"Ah damm I just remembered, I forgot to tell my family where I was going. Better do it now." Ryan said as he got out his phone.

He then called a number, a loud voice could be heard from it "Ryan where are you? Are you getting into wrestling matches or something?"

Mr Knight sighed and said "No John, I merely just wanted to tell you that I'm with Anampo and a couple of her friends. You know so you don't worry."

"Uh which one is that?" John said.

Ryan rolled his eyes and said "She's my girlfriend John."

"Ah the one who'll...."

"Uh we're going under a tunnel John, no signal talk later bye." Ryan quickly interrupted and turned his phone off.

After a brief silence Ryan would say "So Yoshiro, did you recently pick up the violin?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:42 pm

"This was their twentieth year,so a very long time.They've played with a lot of cool bands,as well." She smiled when he picked up the phone,remembering their brief meeting. "John will be a bit--" She was right,John sounded a bit mad,but sitting right next to Ryan,she heard a bit of their conversation.After Ryan hung up,the rabbit blushed.

Yoshiro shook her head. "Ive been playing since I was young.Playing the violin is something that Ive enjoyed for so long, last time I played though was....A few months ago."

Anampo tapped Ryan's shoulder. "So,what was John about to say? Something about me?" She smiled a bit in a cute,begging sort of way. "Please,tell me? And dont lie,Ryan...."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:07 pm

"It's been a while since I picked up the instrument in retrospect, note to self play it sometime." Ryan said with a smile.

Then he heard Anampo's words and began to pale a little, John was a skirt chaser through and through. Most likely John would've gone on to say how Anampo will take him into the world of manhood or something like that. That was why Ryan cut him off there and then and now he had to explain it to Anampo.

He ran through several things in his head, like fake heart attack or nip to bathroom. A large wheel was spinning in his mind as to what to do.
Ryan sighed and said "The main reason he likes the AFW is because of it's infamous hentai matches, he thinks that since we're together we should be doing that sort of thing. Like he does with his maid Erica."

Honesty was the best policy as the saying goes, Ryan put this into practice and awaited the result calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:23 pm

There was a short burst of silence after Ryan explained what he cut his father,John,from almost saying.But truly....Only Ryan and Conza were the ones that tensed up.Anampo still only had a breif explanation,and Yoshiro hadnt even heard of the word.Anampo broke the silence with asking the question quietly. "T-Tell me again...What is hentai?"

Conza was on the verge of breaking down,scared of what Yoshiro would think. "Yeah,please explain.Is it some type of match?" She looked to her boyfriend. "Conza?" The small boy just finished hiis wine and asked for another.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 16 ... 20  Next