by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 143 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 142 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 12:05 pm

"Certainly." Ryan said as he gave the waiter their orders.

Once their bowls arrived Mr Knight would thank the waiter and say "So Yoshiro-san I'll go back to my previous question. How's the AFW going for you? Had any wins yet?"

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 8 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:28 pm

The ice cream looked amazing to her. “Mmm...Oh,my time here? I've won some and lost some.I made friends with a girl named Black Cougra.She's a nice friend.”

Yoshiro ate a spoonful of ice cream that melted in her mouth. “I also met a girl by the name of Sally Brown.Sally is taller than me,but she's a big softy.” The bird asks back: “Ryan,how exactlyy did you beat Jay?”

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:22 pm

The name Black Cougra popped up again, Ryan really had to resist the urge to bend his spoon there and then. He still hadn't forgotten the longest night of his life that was due in no small part to her.

Ryan nodded when he heard the name Sally Brown, it didn't ring any bells but he'd do some digging to see if she knew Anampo another time.

"How did I beat Jay you ask? Well it was by pinfall after nailing him with this move right here." he said as he took out his phone.

He would press some buttons on it and say "Sorry I'm not too adept with technology...Ah here we are. I beat him with this move right here."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THdA9pPI1Tc

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:43 pm

He seemed to have known Cougra.Ryan almost unleashed anger,but what did she do to him?

While waiting for him to pull up a video,Yoshiro laughs a bit. “Dont worry,I cant use technology all to well,either.That's something we have in common,I guess...”

Yoshiro winces in seein the move,Ryan seeming stronger than first thought every moment.And it made her mad....She had to say something before he noticed

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:21 pm

Ryan noticed that Yoshiro was seeming a tad off here, his eyebrows narrowed a little.

He then leaned back and took some ice cream, once he did so he said "You seem like your thinking....Penny for what's on your mind."

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:57 pm

She would do the same as him and eat another spoon or two of ice cream.Silence ensued for a few moments.Yoshiro sighed and looked at Ryan with a serious gaze. “If you dont mind,I'd like a look at the skills you seem to posses...Are you okay with this?” Yoshiro wanted to see just what he could do,though it was against her standards

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:38 pm

Ryan sighed as he heard Yoshiro's words "I was intending to just chat. But I suppose I can humour you, if only to prove myself in your eyes." he said.

He then said "What do you say we finish these bowls and walk to the gym?"

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:47 am

She scoffed inwardly.Did he think he was better than her? That she was no challange? “A-Alright.” Now,Yoshiro was in a fight...She wasnt afraid.Yoshiro wanted to show him.

“What sort of match?”

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:36 pm

"Let's just keep it standard, I think that's best. Anampo would be irate if we seriously banged each other up wouldn't she?" Ryan said with a small laugh.

"Right I'll pay for these bowls and head to the gym, get us a ring and all that." Ryan said as he motioned for the waiter to get the bill for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:20 pm

Only now did Yoshiro begin to realize that he was on for a fight.She hadn't fought any boy since she was back home,with Conza. "You don't have to worry about hurting me,Ryan.I'm tougher than you think." She slightly warned him.

Once the waiter came with their check,she was getting nervous.Time was passing quickly and she had less and less time.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 20 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next