» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:27 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Yesterday at 7:25 pm

» Adama Saadia vs Mebel Pertolania - Stars Above
by Deus001 Yesterday at 5:55 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:12 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 90 users online :: 4 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 2 Bots

Alexandra, bomaboody, killcarrion, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 3:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Sun May 12, 2024 11:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 6:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:31 pm

"As you wish." Ryan said as he stood up.

He'd pay the waiter and say "I'm off to the gym now, meet in the ring when you're ready."
With that Mr Knight would leave the parlour and headed to the gym without missing a beat.

"Hope Anampo ain't gonnna be mad at me." he muttered.

Ryan thought about trying to text her about what he just gotten himself into, but decided against it.
"I always find myself in these situations anyway, better to just roll with the tide. Or was that go with the flow?" he thought as he entered the gym.

He'd take off his shirt and wait in the middle of the ring, content in fighting in his sneaks and jeans.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 9 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:09 pm

It took about 10 minuets after and a bit of thinking before Yoshiro came into the gym after him. She wondered for a moment on why 3yan took off his shirt,but decided to shrug it away.This was the first time she had set foot in the gym,and was taken by its size.Before stepping into the ring,she called out to him. "Hey! Um,would you rather have me take off my talon shoes....?" The shoes were made to make her look more of a bird,and the talons were decently sharp,enough to cause her to ask and give fair warning.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:52 am

"Hmmm, it might be best. After all Anampo would flip if we really hurt each other here, and I don't want to make her angry." Ryan said.

Mr Knight would open the ropes for Yoshiro and then stepped back to a corner "Just going to do some light working out first." he said as he did some light movements.

Once he did that Ryan would say "When you're ready." as he edged towards the ring center while tensing himself up.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 08, 2013 1:37 pm

She knealed down to slide off the talon shoes,which were soft on the entire inside to protect the girl's soft feet.They were vulnerable now to the outside,but she wasnt worried.Yoshiro climbed into the ring and went under the ropes.She watched Ryan stretching and thought: --What if he really is Anampo's boyfriend? And Im fighting him now...--

"Im ready,Ryan." Yoshiro replied back,comming towards him to meet him in the middle of the ring.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:12 pm

"Okay let's go." Ryan said as he prepared himself, he knew getting the first move in was quite important to set the momentum of the match.

Moving quickly Mr Knight would attempt to grab Yoshiro's arm and fling her towards the ropes in a good old fashioned Irish whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:50 pm

When Ryan reached over,she instinctively put her arm up to block@but that's what he was after.Yoshiro soon found herself being tossed towards the ropes.She bounced off of them and stumbled towards him with seed that made her panic.Ryan would either make her stop,or crash into him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:37 pm

As Ryan saw that Yoshiro was stumbling towards him like she'd been taken aback he would take his chance.
Mr Knight would move towards her and drop down near her feet for a drop toe hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:36 pm

She yelled,falling on her face and her chest.Yoshiro groans and looked back at him with anger.She tried to turn aroud enough to punch Ryan's stomach. "Lemme go!"

Yoshiro needs to start thinking what to do to retaliate,and fast...

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:51 pm

Ryan was successful in getting Yoshiro down with his move, he was however getting up to attempt a camel clutch on her.
He was cut off by Yoshiro hitting him in the belly, he held his gut with both hands and grunted.

Mr Knight would roll to the left to try and create some distance between them. He'd stand up with his back to the turnbuckle.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:58 pm

Yoshiro got back on her feet,glaring at Ryan.Her scowl turned into a smirk when she saw him against the turnbuckle.

Yoshiro bent down,trying to grab his legs. "Come on.You're coming with me!" She attempted to pull him and toss him down.Though,he was heavier than her,so it may not work.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next