by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:27 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Today at 5:12 am

» Fallon vs. Kyoko II: Girlfriends Belly Brawl
by Daaharu Today at 4:55 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 2:46 am

Who is online?
In total there are 88 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 88 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 14 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:56 pm

Ryan looked down at the table, admiring the fabric as he thought to himself "Damm you old man, remind me to kick your ass later."

He then took a deep swallow and said "What it is...In a nutshell....."

"....Well it's wrestling, only with sexual elements put into it. With emphasis on the sexual." Ryan said without looking at anyone, he couldn't bear the thought. But then a mental image of Anampo in a bikini wafted into his mind, that was distracting.

Ryan would try to block out everything around him, at least until his food arrived.

Last edited by 11503 on Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 14 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Conza stared at the other boy with a face of dismay.He knew that Yoshiro would eventually find out.But not with him....What would she say? Would she try that with someone? Maybe that was okay.But...Would she try that on HIM?

Anampo simply,giggled. "Your 'father' is a funy man,Ryan.That sounds actually a bit interesting,but you and I arent on that level.Yet." She held his hand a bit tighter.The food came shortly after,hot,large portions,and delicioous-looking.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:54 pm

Ryan gave a relived sigh "That went better than I thought, Anampo took that like a champ." he thought to himself as he held Anampo's hand.
He successfully avoided that situation, which was great in his mind.

Then his food arrived and Ryan tucked his seat closer to the table "You know it's been a good long while since I went out to eat, guess the wrestling life takes up a good amount of time eh?" he said as he got ready to eat.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:18 am

Anampo only said what she did to calm and releive tension on Ryan that she obviously felt,and to get the expression of Conza"s face to go away.Though,something like that sounded safer with Ryan,rather than another girl.For now.

Yoshiro looked to Conza with a smirk,and he knew what that meant.Not anything good....

The three of them began to dig in on their dinners,awkward conversations had been spoken,and no one wanted to really reflrct upon them.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Ryan continued to eat his food, he stayed silent for the most part.
As he got into three quarters of his food Ryan would say "I need to use the bathroom, back in a sec."

Mr Knight would stand up and head to the men's room, he wouldn't know if Anampo and her friends would say anything while he was away.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 20, 2013 4:33 pm

When Ryan left,Anampo was now the one that seemed tense.She ate a bit slower,thinking more heavily than eating.She finally asked her two friends: "What do you guys think of Ryan? I-I mean,he's such a nice guy,and--"

Yoshiro cut her off and smiled. "You dont have to ask for our approval.You shouldnt care what we think and just go with whatever you like.But,if you really want to know,I think he's perfect for you."

The bird nudged the mouse,and he shook his head. "Hm? What? Oh,right...Ryan is cool.Not 'wild' like Im used to,and his family sounds nice."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 7:48 pm

Ryan had washed his hands and exited the bathroom, walking back to his seat shortly after.
Mr Knight continued to eat his food, every so often he took a glance at Anampo and smiled at her.

"So anyone have any matches upcoming?" he asked, he felt after the awkwardness that was the topic of hentai he figured he should shift it to something they all knew and that was wrestling.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm

Conza shook his head. "I just usually take what comes my way." Somehow,that came out wrong to Yoshiro.She gave him a small glare before a smirk. "I catch you messing around,I'll just do the same...." That was a threat,nothing major to Ryan or Anampo maybe.But,it certianly made the small boy discouraged.Se looks back to Ryan and said the same. "I dont have anything planned.Not at the moment."

The rabbit girl next to Ryan stayed a bit quiet,thinking about the first match she had with Cougra.That was torturous,but she knew thats how matches went.Eventually she swallowed her food. "No."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:02 pm

"Come to think of it, it's been a while since I had a match. Had a tag team match with a good friend of mine a while back but that's it." Ryan said with a sigh.

He then snapped his fingers and said "I think I should get my family and we'll drive into the arena, and pretend to have a picnic outside the ring till we get a match."

"Halloween's coming up, any plans for it?" Ryan asked as he neared the end of his food.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:14 pm

Anampo also remembered when Ryan saved her from Alibaster.But,that was while he was the Dark Savior,so she couldnt speak about it.He probably told them about Jay,but that wasnt really all that 'official'. "Are all of you 'out of work'?"

"No,no.Nick is the one out of work." Conza responded,talking about his friend. "He's either just being lazy,or works his ass off.I havent seen him since we all joined up like,four months ago...

Conversation had been sparked.Yoshiro believed the opposite of Conza. "Im sure he's fine.Ryan,you mustve seen him.Youve seen us.So tell us...How is he doing?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 20 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20  Next