by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:14 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Mystery Dragon Today at 8:14 am

» Nadine Hawker vs Piper Sherwood(d) - No Excuses
by Mystery Dragon Today at 6:23 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 5:35 am

Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 127 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 15 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:57 pm

"Well, I got Mr Nick chomping down on chocolate bars. We had a couple of them and chatted and I promised him if I ever saw any part time job openings I'd give him a ring. But he's been alright." Ryan said after patting his lips with a napkin.

"My Sister is wanting me to go trick or treating with her, I swear sometimes I wonder if she's 18 or 8. But the way I dress for the ring I could pass as an actual vampire." Mr Knight laughed after saying that.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 15 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 pm

"Don't blame her.I still go trick or treating.Every year since I've been able to remember." Conza commented. "In fact,I still have to go get a costume ready.Its only a week or two away." He finished what somehow was his 3rd wine. (He got another when no one was looking)

Anampo pulled a bit on her boyfriend's sleeve. "Why don't you do what Nick hwas done for the three of us? For our first matches,he got us a fight.I'm sure you can do the same?" She kisses his cheek.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well my dear, I don't really know the higher ups of the AFW. But if there's one thing my family is known for is that we can get into trouble. I'll just work the family magic and we should get results within the week." Ryan said as he held Anampo's hand in his, bringing it closer to kiss it.

"I've already got my Halloween attire ready, it's the same outfit I wear to the ring. Let me check it on my phone......Ah here we go." Ryan said as he put a picture up on his phone for them to see.

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 15 Raphael.jpg

Last edited by 11503 on Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:37 pm

"Thank you.Ya know,its always been a small goal of Yoshiro's and mines to get Nick into trouble by our hand." Anampo heartily laughed.She finished off the last of her steak and vegetables.

Meanwhile,Conza looked at the picture. "You wear this in the ring? How do you fight? The cape seems like a weak point...." He still thought it looked pretty cool,though.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:57 pm

"Nah I take the top part of the outfit off before the match starts, to play mind games with my foe I take it off in a fashion that makes it look like I'm lowering myself to compete against them." Ryan tapped his nose as he said that.

Ryan had wrapped up his dinner and patted his lips with his napkin, moving closer to Anampo shortly after.
"Well I reckon it's been a good day all round eh?" Mr Knight said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:17 pm

Conza was now beginning to be impressed by Ryan.He saw him as someone he actually could look up to,and not just figuratively either.He also began to feel the effects of so much wine entering his system.

Yoshiro finished her meal last,thinking about how Ryan was right.This was a perfect day,or atleast the best one in a while.Anampo enjoyed the coddling Ryan was doing. "Ryan....Thank you" She kisses him.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 21, 2013 9:03 pm

Ryan took the kiss with a grin, holding the rabbit girl close to him. No matter how many times he did this it felt so dam good every time, that was what Ryan always thought about this.

When he ended the kiss he'd smile and say "Anything for you dearie."

Mr Knight would hold her hand "So we gonna call it a night or shall we go to a club or something?" he asked the group.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Oct 21, 2013 10:16 pm

"I....Kinda left my apartment in shambles,so I should go." A slightly woozy Conza replied.Alcohol had spread through him a bit faster than most people. "Take c-care of Yoshiro,Ryan.Im gonna call a cab..."

He put down about half the cost of the entire meal and left.Yoshiro looked to Ryan and laughed a bit. "So...Clubing then?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 22, 2013 11:35 am

"Alright catch you later Conza." Mr Knight said with a wave.

Ryan lightly shrugged and said "Well I don't actually know any real clubs to go to, my nights are often spent doing other things."

He took some money out to help pay for the rest of the bill and said "I can check my phone to see if there's any clubs nearby, you know with google earth if I can get this working." he took out his phone to look for any nearby.

"Seems to be down the road, that's the nearest one I can find at any rate." Ryan said to both the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 22, 2013 8:24 pm

Anampo knew what he meant.What Ryan did in the night...But,what about tonight? What if someone was in trouble,or Alibaster came?

"Ryan..." Anampo said as the three began to leave the resturaunt. "Are you sur you can take the night off from...You know?"

Meanwhile,Yoshiro was all for going to a club,but maybe she should distance herself as not to be a third wheel.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 20  Next