by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 208 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 1:36 pm

"I see....Well she can become stronger with me, I ain't failed her yet and don't intent to do so." Ryan said as he stood up.

He accepted Nick's number and said "I'm off to meet Yoshiro now, I must take my leave here I'm afraid. Thank you for the hospitality."
Ryan would shake Nick's hand and leave his apartment.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 7 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:00 pm

Hus ears perked up almost on attention. "Yoshiro,you say? And just how do you plant to get to her? You'd be someone insane to go into the girl's building.Or...Sane,as the people here make it seem." Nick saw that he contradicted himself and sighed.

"All right.Well,keep in touch with me.Mr Ryan.Any jobs you need done around,I can hepl you with any of them."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Thu Oct 03, 2013 9:33 pm

"Thanks I'll keep it in mind, and don't worry I know a trick or two." Ryan said as he tapped his nose.

With that Ryan would leave and head back to his place, to gather up his vigilante attire.
Mr Knight would sneak into the building that Yoshiro was in, he was tempted to pop in and see Anampo. But he decided she was probably out right now, and anyway he figured he needed to do this alone.

He arrived at the door of the woman in question and withdrew an letter that he wrote back at his place, he slid it into the letterbox and then went out a nearby window. Grabbing a pipe he slid down it before jumping to a nearby roo ftop.

The letter read:

"Dear Yoshiro-san."

"I'm not sure if Anampo has told you about me, if you don't know already my name is Ryan Knight. I'm Anampo's boyfriend.
"As you're her best friend I figured we should get to know each other as friends as well."
"Please meet me in the ice cream parlour near your apartment at 1:30 PM, I will be wearing blue jeans and a black leather coat with white shirt. I'll buy you an ice cream of your choosing as well."

"From Ryan Knight."

And sure enough Mr Knight would sit at the main counter of said parlour, twirling a spoon in a bowl of vanilla ice cream. He hoped that Yoshiro had gotten the letter.

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Oct 04, 2013 2:40 am

A letter ariving at her door made Yoshiro weary of how it got there.The contents made her think: -She has a boyfriend? Ryan Knight....Heh.- A smile crossed the bird-girl's face as she followed the directions to the parlour.

The letter said what he'd wear.So it was easy to find him.Yoshiro looked the most animalistic out of the five friends.Her hat,the feather sleeves,and the talon shoes.

Yoshiro sat down in front of him,not fearing that this could be a trap. "Hello there,Mr. Knight...."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:32 pm

Ryan's gaze looked up to see Yoshiro, it was about what he expected. Most people would be puzzled by her appearance, but Ryan had been in the AFW long enough to become used to and accept people for how they dressed and all that.

Mr Knight leaned in his seat, putting his left shoulder on the table to place his chin on the hand. His lips formed a smile and he said
"Good afternoon Yoshiro-san, I said in my letter I'd buy you an ice cream of your choice. Take your pick and then let's chat."

Last edited by 11503 on Fri Oct 04, 2013 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 05, 2013 1:21 am

“Stop and hold on.Before any thing here goes down,I wanna ask: What exactly is your game here?” She glared at him in an atttempt to intimmidate,but it wasnt working well.

Yoshiro went on. “If you hurt Anampo,I WILL hurt you.Now,I dont beleive you are her 'boyfriend' for a few reasons....Mostly,you dont look tough.”

Obviously,the two were off to a bad start,since Yoshiro had an off history with boys. (Her friends)

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 05, 2013 8:25 am

Ryan began twirling his spoon in his hand, he then stopped and dug it into his melting ice cream.
"My game here is an attempt at friendship, as I'm her lover and you her best friend I was wanting to know you better." he said unamused at her attempt to intimidate.

Mr Knight would calmly take a spoonful of vanilla and eat it, he then went on with "If you do not believe I am tough enough then I ask you this. Have you ever defeated Jay? I did that last night in fact."

Ryan was showing no fear here, his posture now had both of his arms with their elbows on the table with his chin resting on them as he looked at Yoshrio's response.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:28 pm

-Just who the hell is this guy...?- Yoshiro thought.Now he was intimmidating her...She heard that word,one she could have mistook but tried not to explode on him.Lover.

"Fine.We can try to be freinds,but Im NOT going to be won over easy." She found that Ryan supposedly beat Jay,so maybe he was tough. "So,what do you want?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sat Oct 05, 2013 9:36 pm

"I don't expect you to be easily swayed, Rome wasn't built in a day as the saying goes." Mr Knight said as he slumped back in his chair, his hands now resting on the back of his head.

"As I said earlier, I just wish to get to know you. Now shall I buy you ice cream? I'm going to have another vanilla classic."

"So how's the AFW been treating you?" Ryan would ask before he signalled a waiter to get them two bowls of ice cream.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun Oct 06, 2013 6:16 am

He was so casual in his body language.Like she wasnt a very big threat.Maybe he was just that strong? “At least you arent trying to win me over with all sorts of tricks.”

With another offer of ice cream,Yoshiro's head tilts down and away a bit. “Well...Alright.I'll have chocolate if thats okay.Then we can talk”

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next