» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Kookio Today at 8:53 am

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 4:13 am

Who is online?
In total there are 151 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 149 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Chaos

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

2 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by Deus001 Mon Oct 14, 2013 7:44 pm

Ryan saw Anampo in her dress and smiled, the young man removed his helmet and walked up to her.
"Anampo, you look real beautiful." he said to her with a smile.

Mr Knight would embrace her and kiss her forehead and then walk her to his motorbike "Here's your helmet." he'd say as he handed her one.
With that Ryan would make sure everything was ready and then say "Well let's go, don't wanna keep your friends waiting!"

He'd drive them off to the restaurant, making sure they got there in ample time so they could locate Yoshiro and Conza.

Back to top Go down

Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.) - Page 12 Empty Re: Meeting the GF's friends. (For Indigo.)

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:06 am

"And to you the same." She hugged Ryan as he kissed her head.Anampo blushed and smiled.Being given the helmet,she fit it snuggly on her head and waited to get on the bike after him.

Conza and Yoshiro arrived but moments after Ryan and Anampo.The resturaunt wasnt super hig-end,but was still very classy.The couple waited for their friend and Ryan to show.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Ryan drove his motorbike down the road, his gaze glancing from one building to the next.
"Let's see.....Not that one....No.....Ah here!" the young man said as he pulled over to it.

He'd park next to the restaurant and get off his bike, helping Anampo out while holding her hand.
"Hang on, setting the alarm." he said as he withdrew a small device, clicking it to set the bike's alarm.

"Hi there guys, did we keep you waiting?" Mr Knight said to Yoshiro and Conza.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:21 pm

The feeling of being in Ryan's vehicle felt even more special than before,since there was the addition of where they were going.Her eyes shimmered with joy as she smiled at the resturaunt they were going to. "Oh,Ryan....You spoil me..."

Anampo flinched at the sound of the alarm turning on.She still wasn't fully acclimated...

Conza waved to Ryan and bowed to Anampo. "No,you didn't make us wait so long.This place has the best meals that I could find.S-Shall we go in?" He took Yoshiro's hand and walked in.She gave the other couple a nice smile.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:16 pm

"Well anything for my dear." Ryan said with a grin as he held the hand of the rabbit girl.

Mr Knight walked with Anampo behind Conza and Yoshiro, keeping a grip of Anampo's hand as he did so.
"So where's our table at?" Ryan asked with curiosity.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:29 pm

"I reserved a table for us in the back area.Its very noisy up front,and I like the quiet." Conza explained.A waiter took the grou of four to their table where there were some others,but few and spread apart.Conza struggled a bit,but was able to pull out Yoshiro's seat for her to sit down.She kisses his cheek. "Thank you,dear."

Conza sat in his own chair and picked up a menu to look at.The waiter came buck a few moments later and asked: "Hello there.May I take a drink order to start you off tonight?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:44 pm

Ryan had done the same thing for Anampo, pulling out her chair for her.
Mr Knight sat in his chair and removed his red coat, placing it on his seat.

He said to the waiter "A glass of water please, two large cubes of ice in it please."

Ryan would sit up straight in his chair and looked around "I like the quiet too, let's you relax. By the way I got great news, I'm getting my own TV show."

Last edited by 11503 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Anampo asked for soda
Yoshiro got the same as Ryan
Conza asked for red wine,to which he had to show his ID for.

When the waiter walked away,Conza sighed. "Sometimes I feel that its a burden to be this small but adorable." He looked up when Ryan talked about his own show. "Oh,cool! What kind of show shall it be? Comedy,anime,talk show?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:31 am

"It's a talk show, it's going to be called the late 'Knight' show. It's about me inviting AFW wrestlers and discussing various topics, from the ring to politics and so forth." Ryan said with a smile.

"Of course odds are it'll be like something out of that show, what was it called again? Jerry Springer or something like that, either way it'll be something good, at least I'm hoping."

"So um....Conza have you ever done a tag team match with Yoshiro?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:56 am

Anampo stiffled her laughter and put a hand on Ryan's hand. "Jerry Springer? Everyone fights on that show,Ryan.I don't think you'll want your guest to throw chairs and stuff around..." She corrected.Their drinks came,all four in tall and skinny glasses that looked amazing.

While taking a sip of wine and listening,Conza's eyes widened. "W-With Yoshiro? No,I've never thought about it.Why do you ask?" The thought of fighting alongside his girlfriend made him feel excited,but scared at the same time.As Conza himself wasn't doing very well with matches....

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next