Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 199 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

2 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird - Page 9 Empty Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:02 pm

''I rather pass out before surrendering you brat''Screams Tsunade as she keeps trying to escape Deathbirds hold.
As She feels Deathbirds tongue on her toes as she tries to hold out hoping to escape this hold soon.

Back to top Go down

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird - Page 9 Empty Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:28 pm

"Really now?" Deathbird looked intrigued as she tried to maintain her hold and suck on her toes. "I'd definitely love to see that." Tsunade was still struggling to resist and twist herself out of the hold. With the toe sucking becoming more vigorous, Deathbird would say, "One more chance to submit. You resist and I'll let you go...but by then, you'll be too worn out to fight back."

Once Tsunade resists or submits, Deathbird would stop and let her go. But she had to try and make this count to hopefully win.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:28 pm

''In your dreams ''Moans Tsunade as she refuse to surrender to this bitch.
She would keep twisting and turning trying to escape from this hold deathbird has on her.yt

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 16, 2013 11:04 pm

Deathbird would immediately stop the hold and sucking Tsunade's toes as she would get up and back off. Chuckling, she would say, "You know, if you keep this up, this'll end with you beaten either way. I landed more successful blows than you, so I suggest that you just throw this match to me. Admit it...I got you beat."

Deathbird maintained her fighting stance, but she felt more confident and determined to get this match in her favor. All she can think that Tsunade's gonna do is run in circles and get hurt in every roundabout.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:41 pm

''In your dreams bitch''Screams Tsunade as she tries to think of a new plan of attack

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:40 am

Deathbird would chuckle and laugh as she went closer to Tsunade as she said, "Is that so? You saying that twice because you're sure? Well, let's see if my dreams will come true tonight..." She couldn't wait to have some more fun with this old ninja and play her like a toy before she gets worn out.

While Tsunade was thinking, Deathbird would try to quickly walk to her before giving her a spear to the stomach to double her over. If this worked, she would get Tsunade's head between her legs and raise her up to perform a piledriver.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 24, 2013 4:26 pm

Tsunade would scream as she got hit by Deathbird spear and got to her knees.
But as soon as she saw Deathbirds bikini bottom she would smirk as she decided on a new plan of action.
''Hey birdy how do you like this you slut''Tsunade would scream before bitting down on Deathbirds pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 24, 2013 10:31 pm

Deathbird's spear was successful in getting Tsunade doubled over, but when she was pulling her head between her legs, she didn't expect the ninja to bite on her womanhood. "AAGGH!!" she screamed out. "You...Do you...Do you think I'll let this stop me?!" Even though the biting was very tense, she still tried to lift Tsunade up hopefully to stop the biting and pull off the piledriver. She had to be fast because she might lose her grip as a result of the biting.

If she can resist the pain from Tsunade and pull off the piledriver, Deathbird might have achieved her final step at winning. If not, then, she would be forced to release her and hold her womanhood.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Dec 26, 2013 7:48 am

Tsunade would not respone to Deathbird taunts and try to bite harder not wanting Deathbird piledriver to work.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Dec 26, 2013 8:14 am

Deathbird growled as she felt that the biting was too intense for her to perform the piledriver. Looks like Tsunade will be harder to "convince" her to do what she wants than first expected. With a sigh, she would say, "Note to self: As usual, it's difficult to win these matches under such conditions."

Ditching the piledriver, she instead attempted to jump while Tsunade was still biting under her in order to land her rear on top of the ninja's head. If this worked, Deathbird would hold her down and grab both legs to pull for a Boston crab.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next