by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

2 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird - Page 11 Empty Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:21 pm

''I give up stop it''moans Tsunade as she cums again right after her first orgasme as she knows she got no chance anymore.

Back to top Go down

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird - Page 11 Empty Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:32 pm

"Yes!" Deathbird cried out in joy as she stopped sucking on Tsunade's toes. She would leave her drool on Tsunade's feet as she was standing up and backing away. As she is doing so, she would feel the ref raising her arm in victory.

Deathbird felt proud of herself, but then she would think, "Okay, now the question is...what will I do with you now?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:30 pm

''Do your worse you little bitch i can take it''shouts Tsunade as she tries to prepare herself for the worse Deathbird would do to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:34 pm

Deathbird raised an eyebrow as Tsunade made her claim that she can take whatever she throws at her. "Is that so? Well, let's do it!" If Tsunade was still on the mat, she would try to roll the ninja on her back so she can face her. If this worked, Deathbird would grab at both breasts and went on to massaging and teasing the nipples with the tips of her fingers.

"Remember this, Tsunade? This is one of your favorites. Titititititi...Titititititi...Yasashiku,Yasashiku...Yasashiku, Yasashiku..."

Last edited by 971 on Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:02 pm

''Fuck she not going to use a strap-on on me she going to humilated me''thought Tsunade as she moans out in please not expecting this to happen.
''I can take it Deathbird''Tsunade would say hoping Deathbird would not see throught her bluff.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:09 am

Deathbird would giggle during her massaging on Tsunade's breasts and teasing her nipples. She would say, "Can you? Last time I recalled, you seem to be begging me to stop. You were hoping I didn't get something...SWEET...in the end."

Saying this, she would slowly lean her mouth close and opened her lips. She would enclose them on the nipples before beginning to suck on it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:38 pm

Tsunade would just let Deathbird do what she wants hoping that she would stop and she could finaly run towards the lockerroom to lick her wonds.
''Just have your fun already and let me go Deathbird''moans Tsunade

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:49 pm

"Oh, I will," said Deathbird as she stopped sucking the left nipple. "So be patient for I'll take my time here." She would suck the right nipple now in the same amount of time as the left nipple. She wanted both nipples to be ready for their "sweet" release as soon as the time is right. She would then stop and raise her head up as she grinned. "Now...it's milking time."

With a mischievous smile, she took a deep breath and opened wide as she brought both of Tsunade's nipples together. Then she enclosed her lips on them both an started sucking hard and squeezing the breasts to try and get Tsunade's breast milk out.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:41 am

''O this feels so good''moans Tsunade as she lays their as Deathbird sucks her nipples.
''I need to cum so badly''thought Tsunade as she tries to rub her own pussy as Deathbird sucks on her nipples.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:17 pm

Deathbird smiles as Tsunade seems to be enjoying the nipple sucking. Stopping for a moment, she looked up and said, "It'll feel more good once I get some milk flowing out." Getting back to it, she would try to suck harder on those nipples to get at Tsunade's milk. If she can feel milk on her tongue, then Deathbird would gulp down that milk in each mouthful while breathing through her nose.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next