by Yori Today at 9:06 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:48 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:35 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:31 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 120 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 119 Guests :: 3 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

2 posters

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) Empty Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:37 am

Announcer: "The following contest is a Hentai Endurance Match! The only way to win is to make your opponent pass out from cumming too much. Also the winner of the match can have their way with the loser in front of the AFW crowd!"

"Introducing first from Las Vegas, Nevada... Mai Valentine!!!"

Mai's Hentai Bikini:

Mai entered the AFW arena prepared to give the audience a show they'd never forget. She came to the ring sporting her ultra sexy new bikini. Once Mai entered the ring she went to her corner waiting for her opponent to arrive.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Fri Feb 26, 2016 6:29 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Finished)
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:43 pm

[b''And her opponent returning for the first time in over half a years ladies and gentleman give it up for she is from Konoha , Japan ... Tsunade Senju' [/b]

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) 13777179731be63b9771375c35f05ea7acb4e870bf-me

As her music started playing Tsunade would walk down wearing her favorite black bikini as she saw her opponent already in her corner and licked her lips at the sight of her.
''Wow so your mai now i know i have to win if it means i get to enjoy you in front of my lovely fans''taunts Tsunade as she would do some stretching in her corner as she would wait for the match to begin.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete) Empty Re: Hentai Endurance Match: Mai Valentine vs Tsunade Senju(Complete)

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 4:51 pm

"Oh please, honey. You're old news here, and these fans are here to see me kick your ass." Mai responded in her corner as the bell rang for the match to begin.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:08 pm

''what did you just say little girl because if you got any fans who were here to see you win they should beter leave as this match will only end whit you passed out in a pool of your own cum''replies Tsunade as she hears the bell ring and goes to the centre of the ring hands up as she would wait and see what the other blond would do

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:17 pm

Mai went to the center of the ring and saw Tsunade put her hands up. Mai knew better than to test Tsunade's strength so she did what she does best, and that's fighting dirty. Mai went to punt Tsunade in the pussy.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:25 pm

As Tsunade was expecting a test of strength she was caught of guard when Mai when for a punch to her pussy as she would fall to her knees holding it.
''You damm little bitch if this is how you wanna fight then i better get ready because you may think your the meanest bitch in the world right now but their are always woman who can fight even meaner then you'' as she gave mai her one and only warning as she knew this would be one hell of a nasty battle for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:34 pm

"Mean? Honey, let me show you how mean I can get." Mai responded to Tsunade as she grabbed Tsunade by the hair and tried slamming her face first into the mat.
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:52 pm

''sorry but let me show you how mean i can be''screams tsunade as she had let the younger blond grab her hair before she would return the favor from earlier and punch mai hard into her pussy hoping to stop what ever mai had planned whit when she had grabbed her hair

Back to top Go down

Post by 321Shazam Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:56 pm

"FUCK!!!" Mai yelled out in pain as she was punched in the pussy by Tsunade. Mai then retreated into a corner recovering from the blow.

Last edited by 321Shazam on Mon May 25, 2015 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
321Shazam
321Shazam

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Apr 07, 2015 6:12 pm

As mai retreats Tsunade gets back to her feet and tries to quickly get towards Mai corner wanting to get her hands on the bitch for using that dirty trick earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next