Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 47 users online :: 12 Registered, 2 Hidden and 33 Guests :: 2 Bots

acuya, Clobber Jobber, d_ultsch, IndigoDragon, Kelsea, LadyX, LARIATO, Lobo, noob, RJD, TheEditor1023, veritech892

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 155 on Sun Oct 09, 2016 8:33 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Cecilia Northman
#1 contender
???

Tag team Champions
The Imperial Order
#1 contenders
Amy Lion Evans & Kyoko Akan

Kawaii Champion
Under Contention (in a fatal fourway)
#1 contender

Hardcore Champion
Silver Ace
#1 contender
???

Friction Hentai Champion
Natasha Loclear
#1 contender
Minerva Larsen

Entropy Champion
Valley Doll
#1 contender
Emily Nelson

Softcore Champion
Under Contention (in an elimination chamber)
#1 contender

TENSION

Tension World Champion
Clyde Gastin
#1 contender
Killer King & Reira Kirishima

Tension tag team champions
White Gale (Daisuke Kamiya & Sion)
#1 contender
Abigail Adams & Jenny Quick

Tension Hentai Champion
Leo Fandero
#1 contender
???

Tension 24/7 Champion
Soledad Vega
#1 contender
David Blake

Belated Apologies

Sun Mar 26, 2017 9:58 am by Clobber Jobber

So, I'm not super fond of doing non-match threads because it messes with my organization, but I feel I owe everyone an apology. I just kind of up and dissapeared for, what, a few months? With the exception of one wave of posts, I've been super quiet, and a lot of threads have been held back because of me. So, I'm sorry to everyone about that, and I'm going to at least get another wave in.

To explain myself a bit, I've had a few things going on that slowed me down. For the first couple months, …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 1

i am sorry

Sat Mar 25, 2017 2:51 pm by xalex

Hey guys

I won't talk much about it just wanted to put it out here

I need to step back from are dramatically because of stress in the uni and some problems of mine

I will keep working on the ppv matches I am in and maybe one or two more but to the rest I need to say sorry

Thanks for understanding

Comments: 5

Looking for debut matches/RP's/microphone exchanges/Gym sessions/What have you

Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:14 am by JohnnyFlash

Hey gang!

According to our wonderful administrator Person I am happy to report that both Buzzy Armstrong and Johnny Flash have been deemed acceptable. Woohoo!

Logically, the next step would be to get their proverbial balls rolling with their respective debuts. I am interested in any kind of match, promo segment, gym meetings, backstage elbow rubbings, or whatever else have you with either of the two boys. I could always just do an open promo but I am up for ideas and story building with …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 2

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:49 pm

''i Hope you drown in my breastmilk you slut''moaned Tsunade as she spilled milk from her breasts

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:44 pm

As soon as milk spilt from Tsunade's breasts, Deathbird would feel it on her tongue and she began to suck vigorously. For every mouthful of milk, she would gulp it all down before drinking some more while breathing through her nostrils. She would softly moan in happy pleasure as she enjoyed the sweet and luscious taste of breast milk. Deathbird didn't care what Tsunade thought as long as Deathbird herself is happy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:11 pm

As Deathbird did what she wanted Tsunade could only hope that Deathbird got what she wanted as she lay on the mat hoping the match would end soon.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:12 am

After at least 3 minutes into her breast sucking, Deathbird would look at Tsunade and stop for a moment. "Hey, Tsunade. I want you to be in this too." She would push the milky breasts and nipples up and close to Tsunade's mouth and added, "Here, try some of your milk. I bet that would make you very, very happy. Believe me, your milk is very sweet and delicious." Deathbird would try to encourage the ninja to partake of it so she can see how Tsunade would feel about it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Tsunade would glare as at deathbird as the other woman tried to force her to drink her own breastsmilk.
''You little bitch when i get the chance i will destroy you''whispered Tsunade as she then slowly started to lick her own breasts so she could taste her milk.
''Yes your right Deathbird it does taste right''moaned Tsunade out load as she was hoping the other woman would stop humiliating her like this.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:38 am

"Come on, Tsunade," says Deathbird as she kept the hold on her breasts and maintained the close proximity of the ninja's nipples to her own mouth. "I need your lips to suck on both of your nipples and drink your own milk. I need you to chug on every last drop and by then...I'll stop humiliating you like this. That is what you want me to do right?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:15 am

''Yes i want you to stop''screamed Tsunade as she did what Deathbird was asking of her hoping she could finaly leave the ring and lick her wounds in the lockerroom.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:04 pm

"Good," said Deathbird as she managed to get Tsunade to suck her own nipples, forcing her to drink her own breast milk. "Now, drink up and chug it down. Let the sweet creaminess of your breast milk soothe your tongue and refreshed you." She kept her hold on the ninja like this until every last drop of milk was drank.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter on Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Tsunade would do what Deathbird wanted hoping that after this she could finaly leave this ring and finaly go towards the locker room.
And when she was healed she would train to defeat and get revenge on Deathbird

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 on Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:41 am

As soon as the last drop of milk escaped from Tsunade's nipples and into her own mouth, Deathbird would slowly get those nipples out of the ninja's mouth as she said, "There, feeling better, Tsunade? You got some nutrients back from your own breast milk so don't consider this a total loss." She would get off and stood up before bowing respectfully to Tsunade. "I've been honored to fight you, Tsunade. Thank you so much. I hope to meet with you again soon to fight some more."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top