Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 241 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 241 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

2 posters

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird - Page 12 Empty Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 05, 2014 1:49 pm

''i Hope you drown in my breastmilk you slut''moaned Tsunade as she spilled milk from her breasts

Back to top Go down

Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird - Page 12 Empty Re: Hentai match Tsunade vs Deathbird

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 05, 2014 11:44 pm

As soon as milk spilt from Tsunade's breasts, Deathbird would feel it on her tongue and she began to suck vigorously. For every mouthful of milk, she would gulp it all down before drinking some more while breathing through her nostrils. She would softly moan in happy pleasure as she enjoyed the sweet and luscious taste of breast milk. Deathbird didn't care what Tsunade thought as long as Deathbird herself is happy.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:11 pm

As Deathbird did what she wanted Tsunade could only hope that Deathbird got what she wanted as she lay on the mat hoping the match would end soon.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:12 am

After at least 3 minutes into her breast sucking, Deathbird would look at Tsunade and stop for a moment. "Hey, Tsunade. I want you to be in this too." She would push the milky breasts and nipples up and close to Tsunade's mouth and added, "Here, try some of your milk. I bet that would make you very, very happy. Believe me, your milk is very sweet and delicious." Deathbird would try to encourage the ninja to partake of it so she can see how Tsunade would feel about it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 pm

Tsunade would glare as at deathbird as the other woman tried to force her to drink her own breastsmilk.
''You little bitch when i get the chance i will destroy you''whispered Tsunade as she then slowly started to lick her own breasts so she could taste her milk.
''Yes your right Deathbird it does taste right''moaned Tsunade out load as she was hoping the other woman would stop humiliating her like this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 19, 2014 1:38 am

"Come on, Tsunade," says Deathbird as she kept the hold on her breasts and maintained the close proximity of the ninja's nipples to her own mouth. "I need your lips to suck on both of your nipples and drink your own milk. I need you to chug on every last drop and by then...I'll stop humiliating you like this. That is what you want me to do right?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:15 am

''Yes i want you to stop''screamed Tsunade as she did what Deathbird was asking of her hoping she could finaly leave the ring and lick her wounds in the lockerroom.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:04 pm

"Good," said Deathbird as she managed to get Tsunade to suck her own nipples, forcing her to drink her own breast milk. "Now, drink up and chug it down. Let the sweet creaminess of your breast milk soothe your tongue and refreshed you." She kept her hold on the ninja like this until every last drop of milk was drank.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 30, 2014 5:21 pm

Tsunade would do what Deathbird wanted hoping that after this she could finaly leave this ring and finaly go towards the locker room.
And when she was healed she would train to defeat and get revenge on Deathbird

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:41 am

As soon as the last drop of milk escaped from Tsunade's nipples and into her own mouth, Deathbird would slowly get those nipples out of the ninja's mouth as she said, "There, feeling better, Tsunade? You got some nutrients back from your own breast milk so don't consider this a total loss." She would get off and stood up before bowing respectfully to Tsunade. "I've been honored to fight you, Tsunade. Thank you so much. I hope to meet with you again soon to fight some more."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next