by hunter of speed Today at 3:33 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:38 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Iris Takahashi (C) vs Giovanni Zeppeli: Nekketsu Title Match
by saryakimura96 Today at 1:34 pm

» The Defiant Darkness tries to get an Underling
by Kookio Today at 9:05 am

Who is online?
In total there are 166 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders
FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
Lucia Lynch, The Lone Wolf

Tag Team Champions
Abdicated
#1 contender
Tag Team Glory
vs. Helldozer

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Jack The Ripper
#1 contender
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni

Hentai Champion
Aphrodite
#1 contender
Bianca Garcia

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
???

Rising Star Champion
"La Parca" Maria Castillo
#1 contender
Piper Sherwood

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson

3 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson Empty [ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson

Post by Winner3 Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:59 pm

(Tournament Kickoff Thread)

The following is a One Night Elimination Tournament, Round One Match. All matches will be standard, with victory awarded by pin, submission, count out, or disqualification. All events of this tournament will take place within the same night. Damage to the advancing participants will carry over to subsequent matches.

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson O2RvyoE

VS.

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson 9mrrMHE

Last edited by Winner3 on Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:58 pm; edited 2 times in total

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson RoNDaI[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson RXleMMp[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson PNIUArH[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson PceFPw4
[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson V4UEFd
[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson IgQk2v[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson PP89dH8[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson ZoIhtGg[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson C8s1fS[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson URmTXT

"Winner's Full Roster Page"

Trillian - winner3
Winner3
Winner3

Back to top Go down

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson Empty Re: [ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:36 pm

Tsunade was getting dressed in her purple one piece as she was slowly making her way to the back as she noticed that everyone was moving out of the way as she passed them not that people would blame them from the look on the former doctor's face. ''How dare that wannabe Melody walk out and ruining my moment by bringing up the past''thought the Japanese woman as she did not care that they were not ready yet as she screamed ''just put my music on as i am walking to the ring right now with or without it' to the crew backstage

So just as the blond walked onto the ramp she would hear ''' I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and Skylar Grey ' started coming out of the speakers and Tsunade walked onto the ramp as she waved to the few fans she had at the moment. So as the Voice of the ring announcer was heard as she said ''Now entering from Kioto,Japan weighing in at around 148ibs.It Tsunade Senju''

After getting in the ring she would take the microphone out of the announcer's hand and look at the ramp as she screamed ''cut my music and if Elsa or whatever her name is does not walk out right now i am going to go back and drag her to the ring by her hair as your just the first of three weaklings i have to beat tonight'''' and after would throw the mic back to the announcer as she gets ready for Elsa's arrival.

Back to top Go down

[ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson Empty Re: [ONE] Round One Match: Tsunade Senju vs Elsa Karlsson

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:39 pm

Elsa was just about to make her entrance as she watched Tsunade call her out on a screen backstage. This was a huge opportunity for the swede, and she wasn't going to let this "Doctor" get away with her cocky attitude. She looked tough but the cop themed wrestler had fought worse before, and in much tougher match types. Tonight would be rough with the continuous matches, but this was the first. And Elsa was about to teach her opponent a lesson that she wouldn't soon forget.

The song "Dare to fly" started to boom from the speakers and in a few moments Elsa burst out from the back in full sprint. She'd slow down as she reached the ramp, and in order to get into her opponent's head, the cop themed wrestler would point at Tsunade before shaking her head. Then Elsa would stop pointing and give the woman know that Elsa was a thumbs down to let the "doctor" she was in for a rough night.

Then charging in once again, Elsa would slide in full speed under the ropes and pop right back up. Now standing face to face with her opponent as she kept her eyes glued to Tsunade's. "So, here I am. You ready for your beat down?" Elsa would say as she stood firm, only to be separated by the ref girl who told the two to head to their corners. The swede obliged, and after heading into her corner, the woman would lean forward a bit with her hands on the ropes. Ready to give this cocky woman a beating.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:04 pm

Tsunade did not have to wait long for this Elsa to appear and as she saw what her opponent was wearing she could not help but laugh as she points at the incoming wrestler. Seeing her opponent give her a thumb down did cause a frown to appear as she was starting to become annoyed with facing all these newcomers not showing her the respect that the doctor believed she had turned.

After seeing her opponent slide into the ring and getting back up she wanted to say something but the cop themed wrestler was a second quicker and asked if she was ready for a beat down that made Tsunade angry. ''Sorry but who are you again as all i see before me is some stripper dressed as a cop who thinks she can beat me so just shut up and bring it whity'' replied the former doctor before making her way back to her corner and wait for the bell to ring as she would bring her guard up the second that happened and step forward.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:59 pm

Elsa was pissed with Tsunade before she even came out. The woman seemed impatient and cocky, two things that irritated the swede. But when her opponent called her a stripper, as well as ‘Whity’, Elsa wasn’t going to let Tsunade get away without a proper beat down.

“Oh yeah? I’ll make sure you remember my name when I kick your ass bitch!” the swede would shout as her opponent went to her corner. Elsa was normally much more calm, but this woman had rubbed her the wrong way. So she’d make sure Tsunade would regret her attitude when she was defeated and out cold, with the swede above her broken form claiming victory.

So as soon as the bell rang, Elsa would charge at the woman, going for a grapple with the ‘doctor’. She wasn’t a strength based wrestler, but that wasn’t the point of this grapple. Instead, with her arms locked onto Tsunade's shoulders, the swede could attempt to drill her knee into the woman’s gut.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 05, 2017 11:55 pm

Tsunade would actually smirk when she notice she was pissing her opponent off as she did not think much of Elsa so the only thing she would do when the swede shouted that she would kick her ass was to laugh. So when the bell was rang she did not take Elsa that seriously as a result which would come back to bite her in her lovely butt when the white haired girl charged forward and grasped her by the shoulders.

''Really are we going to actually wrestler as most of you idiots want to start of with a test of urggg''taunted the former doctor until she was cut off by a knee to the stomach. Knowing she made a mistake the only thing the blond wanted to do at the moment was push the swede away so she could hold her hurting stomach and get some distance between them while glaring at the cop themed wrestler.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Mon Feb 06, 2017 8:00 pm

Elsa's surprise knee strike sunk deep into her opponent's gut, causing Tsunade to grunt out loudly. The swede would have struck again but the blond quickly pushed her away sending her back against the ropes. Elsa wasn't the strongest of competitors by any means, so it was hard to fight against the woman's power. Still, the swede had struck first and it seemed to have left her opponent in pain as the blond held her hurting stomach.

"Hah well look at this...you're not as tough as I thought you'd be!" Elsa would taunt as she got off of the ropes to attack Tsunade once again. The swede was just getting started with her bitchy opponent, after all.

Now while she could have taken her time, the pale looking brawler was in no mood to slow down just yet. So with Tsunade still holding her gut, Elsa would run to the right side of the ring. The pushing against them to bounce off at high speeds, and attempt to tackle the stronger woman down for some angry fists to the face.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 12:01 am

Tsunade would stop moving after she touched the ropes as she looks up to see the swede was already on the move after the white haired woman taunted her about not being so tough as the former doctor thought she was. Holding her stomach with only one hand as she looked up and replied back ''shut up whity as you only got lucky by going for a cheap shot but then again that's the only way people like you got a chance against me'' in a arrogant tone.

Having expected that her opponent would go for another move while she was still not ready and it seemed that Elza did just as expected as the white haired girl would bounce off the ropes and rush towards the former doctor. Waiting until the last possible second to try and avoid the incoming Elza as the blond would place her hand onto Elza's back and hopefully use her opponent's own momentum to throw the other wrestler over the top ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by M.J.Caboose14 Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:21 pm

Elsa wouldn't even bother to respond to Tsunade's arrogant statement. After all, she was a proud professional wrestler, and this woman couldn't change that fact if she tried. Still, Tsunade would be able to counter the swede's attack by sending her over the top rope at full speed. Elsa went wide eyed as she saw the potential landing spot below her, and in a desperate attempt to stop herself from crashing down the to the floor, she'd reflexively bring her arms up to hook them onto the top rope.

Just barely managing to latch on with her hands, the swede would find herself just barely hanging on as she dangled from the rope. Letting out a sigh of relief, Elsa would try pulling herself up to a standing position since she knew the danger hadn't passed. The swede was still open to an attack after all, and she doubted that Tsunade would be kind enough to give her some time to come back into the ring.

M.J.Caboose14

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:14 pm

Tsunade was sure she had launched her opponent with that push that she did not watch to see if Elsa actually landed on the outside and just took a pose for the AFW crowd. Expecting the fans to boo her she was surprisingly meet by them cheering and it was their that the blond figured out something when wrong as she turned around to see the swede hanging on as she dangled from the ropes.

Seeing that her opponent was trying to pull herself up to a standing position the former doctor would rush forward and try to shoulder tackle the other wrestler in the back and knock her of the apron. ''Get the fuck out of my ring whity''screamed Tsunade as she would climb over the top rope if she was able to knock the other woman down and then leap of the apron so she would land on the outside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next