Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 181 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) Empty Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Wed Mar 15, 2017 8:34 pm

Hentai Match
Victory Conditions: Hentai KO
Special: Pool of Chocolate Pudding

The favored sight of the ring being replaced by a inflatable pool once again took center stage as it was filled with the ever popular pudding as Ari's theme song began playing as the Wet And Messy wrestler walked out on stage wearing her white bikini as she posed for the crowd. She had bad flash backs of the last time she entered a pool of pudding, fighting and losing to Minevera and thereby losing her title of 'Queen of the Pudding'. It was a hard loss for Ari, looking to bounce back from that defeat with tonight as she made her way to the pudding side.

That being said, she didn't want to let that loss blind her to what was truly important. And that was pleasure, she would've felt terrible if she let her goal of reclaiming her Queenly title rob her opponent of a fun and pleasuring night in pudding. Turning towards the entrance, she waited for her opponent to arrive so that they could begin a night of sexy action inside the pudding!

Back to top Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:23 pm

Tsunade was pacing back and forth as she would not lie and say she was not worried about facing Ari in a pudding match as everyone in the AFW knew of the Ari's reputation in these kind of matches. Still the fact that her opponent had suffered a lost recently to Minerva did fill the blond with a bit of confidence as it proved that the queen of the pudding could be beaten in her specialty match.

Still Tsunade knew she would likely blow away her opponent in the looks department as the former doctor doubted that whatever Ari was wearing would display her figure as impressively as the blond's green bikini did her own body. So when '' I need a doctor by dr Dre ft Eminem and Skylar Grey ' started coming out of the speakers a confident and proud Japanese woman would walked out on stage and pose for the fans while sneaking a peak at her opponent. After she was done with posing the former doctor would walk towards the inflatable pool just as the ring announcer started to introduce her as he said ''Now entering from Kioto,Japan weighing in at around 148ibs.It Tsunade Senju''.

Taking a step into the pool the blond would be surprised by how cold the pudding feels against her skin before taking another step as Tsunade was now standing inside the inflatable pool. Slowly moving towars Ari the Japanese woman would press her breasts against her opponent as she whisper ''ready to lose once more and prove to everyone that you never deserved to be called the Queen of the Pudding my dear'' in an arrogant tone as the fans could not wait for the bell to ring.

Tsunade:

Back to top Go down

Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match) Empty Re: Ari Nagawa vs. Tsunade Senju (Pudding Match)

Post by OmegaVan0 Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:23 pm

Ari stepped into the pool when she heard her opponent's theme song beginning to play as she walked through the ankle high sweet treat as she saw her opponent heading down to the ring. She was quite the looker, Ari was quite glad about it as she found herself getting turned on by just looking at her and thinking about all of the dirty things that they were going to do with each other. Soon Tsunade stood toe to toe and breasts to breasts with Ari as a small lewd smile curled on her lips at the touch of their large breasts mashing against each other as she pressed back.

However her good mood was ruined when Tsunade poked at her bruised ego, she must've watched her match against Minerva and saw weakness. Although she didn't considered herself Queen anymore, she wasn't going to let the girls around here think that she was a pushover inside pudding! "Oh?" she let out, irritation slipping through her tone that was trying to keep calm, "I'll assure you babe, I may have lost one match in pudding, but I'm not going to let another woman beat me. Especially someone like you." she shot back, a lot more aggressive than usual as she grabbed on to Tsunade's hips.

Pulling down on her opponent as she got down on to her knees, she tried guiding Tsunade down with her as she would wait for the bell to ring. Actually, she would throw herself into Tsunade right before the bell rang, looking to start the match off with a splash!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:36 pm

Tsunade would just continue to smirk as she when breast to breasts with the former queen of pudding as it was not often that the blond meet someone who's assets could rival her own. Still it was reassuring to see that her opponent good mood was ruined by a single comment as she just smiled while listening to Ari saying that she would not lose to someone like the former doctor while grasping her hips at the same time.

''Seems someone has not gotten over the fact that she lost her self proclaimed title. Now who was it that beat you as I thought her name was Miranda or was it something else''replied the blond right back as she grabbed onto her opponent's hips as she stared into Ari's eyes while continuing to grind her breasts against the other woman's breasts. Still all this teasing was making Tsunade lose focus of what was important as she ignored the bell and would soon pay for it as she got pulled down and after landing on her back in the pudding would get flatted as Ari landed right on top of her with a splash.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:01 am

Ari's eyes remained serious, it was really hard for her to focus on enjoying this match when Tsunade was constantly bringing up the match she had with Minerva and had the gall to speak about the usurper Queen right to her face. It was enough for Ari to just jump into Tsunade as she brought them into the pudding with a splash. Ari would waste little time as she got on top of Tsunade, her breasts pinning down on to her opponent's as she grabbed the two pigtails of Tsunade.

"I was going to go lovey dovey with you tonight. But now. I'm going to fuck you like a slut." she said coarsely, the usual kind and sultry demeanor of Ari was thrown right out the window as she threw her face down on to Tsunade's lips, her kiss being rough and dominating as she tried to bear herself down on Tsunade and overwhelm her!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 am

Tsunade would just smirk as her words were having the effect that the blond woman wanted as Ari seemed to be getting more angry with each passing second. Still that did not mean that the former doctor had expected to be pushed backwards into the pudding for a moment until Ari leaped into the air with the intend to come crashing down on top of her.

Unable to reply at first since Ari blocked her from speaking by going for a kiss while trying to overwhelm the blond. After breaking the kiss the Japanese woman would try to roll them around so she would be on top as she replied ''I like to see you try Ari since I be planning to do the same to you Ari. Still it was reasuring to see how well you did last time as Minerva made you her bitch while taking your precious title away from you Ari''in an arrogant tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Straddling Tsunade's stomach as she kissed roughly on the blonde's lips, Ari finally pulled her lips off of the blonde but she would soon feel that it would've been better sucking those lips right off as Tsunade opened her mouth again. She kept on bringing up Minerva and Ari was getting sick of it, so much so that she was taken off guard and rolled into the pudding, being mostly coated in it now. Normally this would get Ari in the a good mood, but not right now.

"You seem to do a lot of talking for her. What are you? Her bitch or something?" Ari hissed back, she was getting real tired of hearing that bitch's name when she didn't need to. Even though she was on the bottom, Ari was not going to back down just yet as she wrapped her arms tighter around Tsunade and tried to roll them over again. "You're really asking for me to fuck your brains out."

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:29 am

Tsunade would just smirk as she could see that her tactic was working and she was getting under Ari's skin as the blond's repeated mention of this Minerva woman was getting to her opponent. Still it was not enough for the other woman to lose focus or lash out as the other wrestler was able to wrap her arms tighter around her while warning the Japanese woman that she was going to fuck her brains out.

Leaning down to kiss Ari on the lips as the both of them rolled around in the pudding until her opponent was now the one on top as the former doctor just smirked at the other wrestler. ''I'm not her bitch Ari but it seems to me that you still can't accept that this Minerva woman was able to beat you at your game''replied Tsunade in an taunting tone as her hands would slowly slide towards the other woman's butt and squeeze it..

Back to top Go down

Post by OmegaVan0 Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 am

Ari managed to get on top of Tsunade, Ari was thinking of how she could get the blonde to shut up already about Minerva, that was until she felt Tsunade's hand gripping on to her butt. "Mmmm! She got lucky, but you shouldn't talk so much...I don't think...you'll have the same luck!" she shouted as she threw her face forward and tried to seize Tsunade's lips. This was a sure fire way to keep Tsunade's mouth shut.

If she could take advantage, Ari would attempt to slip her hand up for the back of Tsunade's neck, looking to grab on to the knot that held her top tied behind it. She wasn't going to go easy on Tsunade, having struck a sore cord in Ari's recently bruised ego. She would attempt to try and roll the two on to their sides in order for her to start trying to strip Tsunade of her top.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:04 am

Tsunade would just smirk as she heard her opponent scream back at her that she would not have the same luck as this Minerva woman who faced Ari last time. Wanting to continue messing with the other wrestler's mind the former doctor was about to reply when her opponent threw her head forward and kissed the blond on her lips.

While this was stopping the Japanese woman from talking she would use this to her advantage by trying to push her tongue inside Ari's mouth and hopefully dominate the kiss. With the kiss hopefully distracting the other wrestler the blond would attempt to roll them over and when she thought she succeed in rolling them at least onto their side she would break the kiss. Not knowing that Ari was already working on untying the knot of her bikini top Tsunade would reach down over her opponent's neck and work on undoing the other woman's top while she whisper ''hope your ready to have your fans see your pathetic breasts'' in an arrogant tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next